Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,323 members, 7,808,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip (910 Views)

FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by Gabe427: 8:12am On Nov 15, 2020
Good day Good people of Nairaland,
I've completed my NIN registration almost 4 years ago and was given a print out slip... I immediately made copies of it and kept the original somewhere safe.

The problem now is I needed My NIN to complete a certain registration and am all out of photo copies and the original copy given to me is also missing. I've tried to remember the number cause I was told I could get a new print out all to no avail.

I confused on what to do next.
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by flyingpig: 8:20am On Nov 15, 2020
I need this information too cause i lost my own as well. If you go to the office they'd request for the printout to give you the original if it is already out so I'm confused.

I tried to do another one and they sent me away saying I've been captured on the database.

I promise not to joke with it next time if I'm able to be re-issued
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by Uyi213: 8:30am On Nov 15, 2020
If you used it to register your bank account meet your bank
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by IbnBattuta1960: 8:52am On Nov 15, 2020
Which one is easier: to make more copies the last copy or to be running helter skelter looking for how to even get a copy?
It pays to evaluate our actions or inaction at all times.
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by flyingpig: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2020
Uyi213:
If you used it to register your bank account meet your bank
sometimes you need a photocopy of the paper to undergo a formal process. In such case the number alone will be improper.
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by flyingpig: 8:58am On Nov 15, 2020
Mods lalasticlala mynd44 dominique front page please

We may have experienced government staff on board here, I'm sure more people are going through this loss.
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2020
Gabe427:
Good day Good people of Nairaland,
I've completed my NIN registration almost 4 years ago and was given a print out slip... I immediately made copies of it and kept the original somewhere safe.

The problem now is I needed My NIN to complete a certain registration and am all out of photo copies and the original copy given to me is also missing. I've tried to remember the number cause I was told I could get a new print out all to no avail.

I confused on what to do next.

I know of someone that lost his and he went back to them and they told him to bring court affidavit to show that he lost it , after that he paid money(can't remember the amount) voualla they printed another one and gave him
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by Villagemeat: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2020
Were are u base...chart me,will help u
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by Op80: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2020
I have the same issues with mine. How do I go about it. Did mine in Ojo barracks Lagos
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by Op80: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2020
Villagemeat:
Were are u base...chart me,will help u
Lagos
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by Villagemeat: 11:31am On Nov 15, 2020
Op80:

Lagos
send me the phone number u use to register and your name on watsa. Or send your ur watsap contact here
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by vickydankal(f): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2020
Mine is a mistake in DOB
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by sapientia(m): 1:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
flyingpig:
I need this information too cause i lost my own as well. If you go to the office they'd request for the printout to give you the original if it is already out so I'm confused.

I tried to do another one and they sent me away saying I've been captured on the database.

I promise not to joke with it next time if I'm able to be re-issued

Dial *346# from the mobile number you presented during registration.

N20 from your airtime will be deducted.

You will get your NIN

Then download the Nimc app, use the NIN to register.

Other details of when you registered will be there.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by flyingpig: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
sapientia:

You will get your NIN

Goodluck
God bless you sir. Thank you very much

3 Likes

Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by Blackmoran(m): 1:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
why cant they give you the serial number since you have been captured? and secondly when will people get the original card instead of carrying slip up and down, i did mine 2 years ago, and people who did theirs 7years ago havent gotten the real card
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by Gabe427: 11:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
lot of helpful comments thank you all...
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by Gabe427: 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
sapientia:

You will get your NIN
Goodluck
Thanks Man
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by Tenshades(m): 10:36am On Nov 16, 2020
sapientia:

You will get your NIN

Goodluck

Thanks a lot.

I have just seen my NIN after 6 years through this info.

Please, I couldn't find NIMC app on Playstore.

Can you describe where else to get original NIMC app?

Thanks once again.
Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by sapientia(m): 10:41am On Nov 16, 2020
Tenshades:

Thanks a lot.

I have just seen my NIN after 6 years through this info.

Please, I couldn't find NIMC app on Playstore.

Can you describe where else to get original NIMC app?

Thanks once again.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nimcmobile&hl=en_SV

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please How Do I Retrieve My Missing NIN Slip by Tenshades(m): 10:48am On Nov 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidential Election Predictions / EXCLUSIVE: How ‘poverty’ Drove Fani-kayode Back To His APC Tormentors – Sources / Six Fulani Children Have Been Killed In Attack On A Community In Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.