Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,623,207 members, 6,114,982 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 06:27 PM

Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) (390 Views)

I'm a super Skinny dude. Nairaland Body Builders, Pls help my case / Family Of Cockroaches Living In Chinese Man’s Ear (pic) / Nairalanders Pls Help! This Typhoid Is Stubborn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by Peterjnr123: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2020
Good day nairalanders

Ever since I clocked puberty this is my 18yrs of age...I have been noticing that only the left side of my breast is developing
Am a boy oo
At first I thought it was normal maybe it will grow later but uptill now no single change just the way it's and am about to enter 19yrs
Pls what could be the problem cause it giving me serious concern pls I need advice,I can't even remove my cloth again in public

Mod pls fp
I need help

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by Lordjiggs09(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2020
No problems here. Trust me your are fine.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by Brandonx(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2020
Boy why are you even looking at your breast? Don't you have better things to do with your time?

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2020
This is a breast asymmetry!

Maybe you need “gyming” that undeveloped chest to have it develop and match the other one.

If you gym it too much, it will be bigger than the left side and you are back to square one
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by Peterjnr123: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
No problems here. Trust me your are fine.

Are u serious??
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2020
Brandonx:
Boy why are you even looking at your breast? Don't you have better things to do with your time?
It is a normal thing and important to check one’s body everyday, observing any change
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by techmo(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2020
Go and meet a doctor, although I think nothing is wrong with you but a quick test can save you of future problems
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by Brandonx(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
It is a normal thing and important to check one’s body everyday, observing any change
So you would advise your husband to wake up in the morning and check his balls and breast for changes grin grin
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by FanOfMyself: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2020
So you don't know that the two sides (left and right) of the human body mustn't be equal in mass. There's a little bit difference
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by Aladdin1(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2020
Are you gay? why you looking at your breast in the mirror for.? or you need dem breast for your gay lifestyle? am pepplexed! trust me no straight guy spends time looking at his breast in the mirror whether they are of the same size or shape.its not like you are having lumps in your breast. so why you examining them everytime for? your breast looks normal and okay to me but something is definitely wrong with you.i guess idleness or inferiorty complex is your problem.
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by Amotolongbo(f): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2020
Brandonx:

So you would advise your husband to wake up in the morning and check his balls and breast for changes grin grin
Surely!
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by Davash222(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2020
Brandonx:

Like asif she check her kpekus every morning. lol
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by Babawale01: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2020
Nothing to worry about.
Most of use went through same process.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by Brandonx(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Surely!

That means you want a jobless man grin because a man going to work in the morning trying to beat traffic or catch the metro or train won't have time to check his balls.
When his balls does not pay his bill
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by vastolord4(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2020
So you want boobs?
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by blazepascal(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2020
my man u are unique
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by Rareoil(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Oga you have nothing to worry about.

The part of your breast that is big is big because of the pectoralis major muscle below the breast is large, that is your right hand side since you are a right handed man.

What you need to do is to develop the left pectoralis major muscle so it will be as big as the right.

In conclusion, Oga enter gym. grin
Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by Cashio(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Aladdin1:
Are you gay? why you looking at your breast in the mirror for.? or you need dem breast for your gay lifestyle? am pepplexed! trust me no straight guy spends time looking at his breast in the mirror whether they are of the same size or shape.its not like you are having lumps in your breast. so why you examining them everytime for? your breast looks normal and okay to me but something is definitely wrong with you.i guess idleness or inferiorty complex is your problem.
Guys will come online and be forming boss. Some confused guy is a little worried about his body development and needed clarity as to whether it was healthy and there you are talking crap.
During my early teens, I discovered my nipples were bulging and that gave me serious concern. Like the nipples were so obvious that even friends would tease me at times.
At a point, just as the poster is trying to learn now, I started reading stuffs online about teenage boys with bulging nipples and it's possible medical implications. Luckily, I found out it was completely normal in some cases for some people and that the growth would stop at some point...And yes it did stop.
Even now as an adult, my nipples are still conspicuous as compared to an average guy, but I learnt to live with it, knowing there was nothing wrong.
Op, I think you are perfectly Ok.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders Pls Help..a Part Of My Breast Is Not Developing (pic) by Peterjnr123: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
Cashio:
Guys will come online and be forming boss. Some confused guy is a little worried about his body development and needed clarity as to whether it was healthy and there you are talking crap.
During my early teens, I discovered my nipples were bulging and that gave me serious concern. Like the nipples were so obvious that even friends would tease me at times.
At a point, just as the poster is trying to learn now, I started reading stuffs online about teenage boys with bulging nipples and it's possible medical implications. Luckily, I found out it was completely normal in some cases for some people and that the growth would stop at some point...And yes it did stop.
Even now as an adult, my nipples are still conspicuous as compared to an average guy, but I learnt to live with it, knowing there was nothing wrong.
Op, I think you are perfectly Ok.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Mandela Responding To Treatment / Free Health Seminar In Palm Groove / Any Pediatrician In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.