Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:41 PM

.n - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / .n (826 Views)

Could This Lump In My Breast Be Cancerous? / Stretch Marks On My Breast / My Breast Is Big But Milk Is Coming Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.n by Peterjnr123: 10:12am On Nov 15, 2020
.n
Re: .n by Lordjiggs09(m): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2020
No problems here. Trust me your are fine.
Re: .n by Brandonx(m): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2020
Boy why are you even looking at your breast? Don't you have better things to do with your time?

4 Likes

Re: .n by Amotolongbo(f): 10:20am On Nov 15, 2020
This is a breast asymmetry!

Maybe you need “gyming” that undeveloped chest to have it develop and match the other one.

If you gym it too much, it will be bigger than the left side and you are back to square one
Re: .n by Peterjnr123: 10:22am On Nov 15, 2020
Lordjiggs09:
No problems here. Trust me your are fine.

Are u serious??
Re: .n by Amotolongbo(f): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2020
Brandonx:
Boy why are you even looking at your breast? Don't you have better things to do with your time?
It is a normal thing and important to check one’s body everyday, observing any change
Re: .n by techmo(m): 10:23am On Nov 15, 2020
Go and meet a doctor, although I think nothing is wrong with you but a quick test can save you of future problems
Re: .n by Brandonx(m): 10:25am On Nov 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
It is a normal thing and important to check one’s body everyday, observing any change
So you would advise your husband to wake up in the morning and check his balls and breast for changes grin grin
Re: .n by FanOfMyself: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2020
So you don't know that the two sides (left and right) of the human body mustn't be equal in mass. There's a little bit difference
Re: .n by Aladdin1(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2020
Are you gay? why you looking at your breast in the mirror for.? or you need dem breast for your gay lifestyle? am pepplexed! trust me no straight guy spends time looking at his breast in the mirror whether they are of the same size or shape.its not like you are having lumps in your breast. so why you examining them everytime for? your breast looks normal and okay to me but something is definitely wrong with you.i guess idleness or inferiorty complex is your problem.
Re: .n by Amotolongbo(f): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2020
Brandonx:

So you would advise your husband to wake up in the morning and check his balls and breast for changes grin grin
Surely!
Re: .n by Davash222(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2020
Brandonx:

Like asif she check her kpekus every morning. lol
Re: .n by Babawale01: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2020
Nothing to worry about.
Most of use went through same process.

1 Like

Re: .n by Brandonx(m): 10:41am On Nov 15, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Surely!

That means you want a jobless man grin because a man going to work in the morning trying to beat traffic or catch the metro or train won't have time to check his balls.
When his balls does not pay his bill
Re: .n by vastolord4(m): 10:52am On Nov 15, 2020
So you want boobs?
Re: .n by blazepascal(m): 11:02am On Nov 15, 2020
my man u are unique
Re: .n by Rareoil(m): 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Oga you have nothing to worry about.

The part of your breast that is big is big because of the pectoralis major muscle below the breast is large, that is your right hand side since you are a right handed man.

What you need to do is to develop the left pectoralis major muscle so it will be as big as the right.

In conclusion, Oga enter gym. grin
Re: .n by Cashio(m): 3:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
Aladdin1:
Are you gay? why you looking at your breast in the mirror for.? or you need dem breast for your gay lifestyle? am pepplexed! trust me no straight guy spends time looking at his breast in the mirror whether they are of the same size or shape.its not like you are having lumps in your breast. so why you examining them everytime for? your breast looks normal and okay to me but something is definitely wrong with you.i guess idleness or inferiorty complex is your problem.
Guys will come online and be forming boss. Some confused guy is a little worried about his body development and needed clarity as to whether it was healthy and there you are talking crap.
During my early teens, I discovered my nipples were bulging and that gave me serious concern. Like the nipples were so obvious that even friends would tease me at times.
At a point, just as the poster is trying to learn now, I started reading stuffs online about teenage boys with bulging nipples and it's possible medical implications. Luckily, I found out it was completely normal in some cases for some people and that the growth would stop at some point...And yes it did stop.
Even now as an adult, my nipples are still conspicuous as compared to an average guy, but I learnt to live with it, knowing there was nothing wrong.
Op, I think you are perfectly Ok.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .n by Peterjnr123: 4:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
Cashio:
Guys will come online and be forming boss. Some confused guy is a little worried about his body development and needed clarity as to whether it was healthy and there you are talking crap.
During my early teens, I discovered my nipples were bulging and that gave me serious concern. Like the nipples were so obvious that even friends would tease me at times.
At a point, just as the poster is trying to learn now, I started reading stuffs online about teenage boys with bulging nipples and it's possible medical implications. Luckily, I found out it was completely normal in some cases for some people and that the growth would stop at some point...And yes it did stop.
Even now as an adult, my nipples are still conspicuous as compared to an average guy, but I learnt to live with it, knowing there was nothing wrong.
Op, I think you are perfectly Ok.

Thanks
Re: .n by Bigboy289(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2021
Babawale01:
Nothing to worry about.
Most of use went through same process.
it later balanced?

(1) (Reply)

Hot Guy With Big Chest ( Photos ) / What Can Cause This? / The President Went Abroad For Treatment. What Hope For The Masses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.