Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Why Are Nigerians So Corrupt? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Are Nigerians So Corrupt? (162 Views)

What Are Those Corrupt Habits That Nigerians Have Accepted As Normal? / NDDC Was So Corrupt, It Was Being Treated Like ATM, Says Akpabio / Why Are Nigerians So Angry On Nairaland? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians So Corrupt? by KingOdart(m): 11:40am On Nov 15, 2020
The Government is distributing mosquito nets in my state, but the corrupt practices of people in my street make me lose hope of Nigeria getting better, we are so extremely corrupt and morally bankrupt for just no reason. You should worry more about an average Nigerian out there not only the politicians, I have been pondering for a while now and still can't come to a conclusion on how an average Nigerian is greedy, selfish and lack morals.

These government workers are going from house to house to distribute mosquito nets to people in their various quarters after they do, they would use chalk to write a sign on the house to show and prove they have been there before so that they won't come to the same place to distribute mosquito nets more than once if different workers are passing through the same area. Do you believe some people in my streets and neighborhood rubbed out the sign that were written by the government workers on their houses so that they can receive more mosquito nets? The government workers may come back again to the same places to distribute mosquito nets more than once because there is no longer any sign on the houses to prove they have been there before.

Mosquito nets that they don't even need they are just being greedy and these are the same set of people that usually complain bitterly about politicians, I have totally lose hope in this country. Why are we so extremely corrupt in this country? I once believe it is poverty but I had a lot of experience like this one that make me change my mind. We are just bad and the irony of it all is that we are so religious it make me cringe.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Corrupt? by Sundrus: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2020
cheesy i pity for those people way still get hope say this country go better. E go good make we start to dey look inwards to find out say no hope for this country. Country wey 98% of the citizens dey corrupt, how u expect am to dey better.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Nigerians So Corrupt? by Ekpeitut: 5:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
How dare you ask that question when I'm on top of my game pyting kwarapshun!

Nwanne take your time or else... angry

(1) (Reply)

Japan-africa Economic And Investment Forum 2021(jaeaif) / Where's Mubarak Bala. It's Been 206 Days Since He Was Arrested / Youth empowerment : Man set a building ablaze photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.