Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,501 members, 7,781,518 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:03 PM

My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 (54169 Views)

61-Year-Old Sobowale Babatunde Graduates With 4.84 CGPA From UNILAG / Uniben Law Student Destiny Ogedegbe, Graduates With First Class, Becomes Second / Ibu Faith Graduates With Distinction In MSc From University Of Bedfordshire, UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 by Enceladus(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Acecards:
I don't oh and I'd really love to learn. I guess you have switched careers (IT) already...

ooh, what's stopping you then? Sure I have switched, although not totally.
Re: My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Enceladus:

ooh, what's stopping you then? Sure I have switched, although not totally.
I am currently running my second degree in mbbs, I don't know if I will be able to do both. I want to add a skill by all means to my studies. I need someone in the same situation that would be like a support structure for me.
Re: My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 by Enceladus(m): 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Acecards:
I am currently running my second degree in mbbs, I don't know if I will be able to do both. I want to add a skill by all means to my studies. I need someone in the same situation that would be like a support structure for me.

That's good. I understand your situation well. Combining med with programming is not a trivial affair. May be you can try program during breaks ... but goodluck anyways.
Re: My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 17, 2020
Enceladus:

That's good. I understand your situation well. Combining med with programming is not a trivial affair. May be you can try program during breaks ... but goodluck anyways.
Thanks boss, I wish you well too. BTW i'm currently following you on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 by Dpaulie(m): 10:19am On Nov 18, 2020
Acecards:
congratulations man, it's not easy earning such money in Nigeria
But possible right?
Re: My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 by Nobody: 10:40am On Nov 18, 2020
Dpaulie:

But possible right?
I have no reason to doubt you. I know some persons make a lot of money in Nigeria, how they make it is the only issue
Re: My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 by Dpaulie(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2020
Acecards:
I have no reason to doubt you. I know some persons make a lot of money in Nigeria, how they make it is the only issue

Not a day job sha
Re: My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dpaulie:

Not a day job sha
if you don't mind my asking, what is the role of a bet9ja agent about ?
Re: My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 by Dpaulie(m): 3:34pm On Nov 18, 2020
Acecards:
if you don't mind my asking, what is the role of a bet9ja agent about ?
You have a shop and selling their products (bets).. u get commission every Tuesday, u get 4 to 5 locations , you re reach already at least to some extent
Re: My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
Dpaulie:

You have a shop and selling their products (bets).. u get commission every Tuesday, u get 4 to 5 locations , you re reach already at least to some extent
Okay boss, thanks.
Re: My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 by Jerewise332(m): 5:33pm On Dec 07, 2020
jpawjpaw:

in a class of degree
>>1:1 means first class honour. To graduate with first class, you must be an A student.
>>2:1 mean second class upper division, to graduate with 2:1, your academic grades must be mostly A's and B's, and u have to be consistent.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>while 2:2 simply means second class lower division, in other to graduate with 2:2, your academic grades are mostly C's, some few B's and D's.
>>while 3:1 3rd class now simply pass, their academic grades are mostly D's and few C's.

In other to graduate with either 1:1 or 2:1, you need to sacrifice yourself a bit.

I think that's it.
Thank you so much
I'm really enlightened
Pls can I ask you something about NYSC?
Re: My Candid Advice For Nigerian Graduates With 2.2 by Elliot2(m): 8:35am On Jan 04, 2021
Acecards:
Get well soon boss
Thanks. I am going for the bags this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of A Classroom In Nigeria In The 1950s / What Is Esther Okade Doing With PhD, A 13-Year-Old? - Tolu Ogunlesi (Photo) / Abolarin College Oke-Ila Osun Where Everything Is Free, King Teaches There!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.