Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,709 members, 7,802,148 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) (57084 Views)

All Of My 8 Girlfriends Tattooed My Name - Says Man (pix/video) / Nigerian Man Proposing To Another Nigerian Man (Pix/Video) / When A Girl Plays Hard To Get, What Should A Guy Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by ofuonyebi: 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
JUST RUN FOR THE DEVIL...AND GET YOURSELF A COOL CUP OF BRANDY TO WELCOME A NEW LIFE
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by brain54(m): 7:00pm On Nov 28, 2020
fight ke...what if he beat yöu on top again? na to move on abeg no time...even if e no dey easy.

3 Likes

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Danny50: 7:01pm On Nov 28, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... Ignore the man then divorce the woman.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by dorin27(f): 7:02pm On Nov 28, 2020
masterP042:
Leave the scene, if she later apologize, act as if you've forgiven her.. Use her guilt trip to fvck the hell out of her, allow her date herself, always make sure you fvck her with protection, don't pity her. Do her anal, fvck her in her menses, u can even make her lord of the rings, and waste her bleeping time.. When you're tired of her, dump her like a used condom. angry angry
Hian!!! And you think you will make heaven? Smh...
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by emonkey(m): 7:03pm On Nov 28, 2020
Time to rejoice and thank God you have not yet married her nah.
Give her your blessings and go booze with the boys.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by dorin27(f): 7:04pm On Nov 28, 2020
HitlerGaddafi:
Guys go dey fvck around but expect their girlfriends to remain loyal lol.

You're getting mad because she did something you're also guilty of.
You deserve a chilled bottle of Heineken
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by SWORD419(m): 7:05pm On Nov 28, 2020
Religiously sleeping with your girlfriend is fornication... So both you and the guy she's cheating with are committing the same sin

1 Like

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by kingxsamz(m): 7:07pm On Nov 28, 2020
What do you want to do before?
You either forgive her or dump her.
Even if she's your wife sef.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Donspicey: 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2020
Bar1941:
Thank your God for saving you from fathering and wasting your money on rsising bàstards and move on with your life.

Love the guy more and cherish him cos he is an asset.......

Any lady dat cheats is a liability nd cheap hoe..
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Verysmart101: 7:17pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This one will also get married one day and be expected to honor his marital vows? Okay ooh. I don dey look you and your 5000 girlfriends. Kwantinue

grin grin grin grin grin grin������you are so on point.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by emkz: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Walk away if it is your girlfriend.

Walk away if it is your wife.

If the other man wants to disrespect you, treat his fück up.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by sharpchap: 7:18pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sundrus:
She only show u say she be olosho...why waste ur energy to beat her. Quietly free her from ur life oh. No time to waste with substandard humans.
simple
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by karkel(m): 7:20pm On Nov 28, 2020
Just jump and pass
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by karkel(m): 7:21pm On Nov 28, 2020
Flip to another page
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Coldie(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Tell the guy to meet u for d bar, say u want order beer and pepper soup say him dae pay, wen una meet ask am how d fvck go.

No tell the girl anything just act like nothing happened, if she stays with u continue d fvcking until u get another girl then tell her it's over, she won't hv d mind to fight back.

I once took a girl out that I thought was my gf to meet some of my guys, one was a yahoo boy who just picked #15million since we are his closest circle he told us to meet him in a club he bout drinks that I was scared of cause I no ready to contribute pay for that kind amount of drink cause it was total waste of money, he cleared the bills.

The moment this girl saw the bill, this girl started acting weird based on guys we be d guy told me my babe has fallen for him, say mk I take style go toilet go peace say she go give am number and it happened exactly like that. We went home together the next day this girl was in these guys hotel rooms, I no vex I just continue. Don't take any girl that's not ur wife or u don't intend to marry to heart.

1 Like

Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Openbusiness: 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

This one will also get married one day and be expected to honor his marital vows? Okay ooh. I don dey look you and your 5000 girlfriends. Kwantinue
grin so ur mumu button is so easy to push like this grin? If only your sense of humor was half as tall as you are, you won't be unnecessarily vibrating and swelling up all the time like puff puff inside frying pan looking for who to fight war with. Instead of all dis ur cho cho cho, yen yen yen like a pesky little mosquito in my ears, just tell me u wanna b girlfriend number 5001, maybe I'll bring out your file from under the rug and look at it small, before I use it to fan myself for dis hot weda. All this cantankerous behavior of yours is 100% proof you need a real Alpha in your life. Belle abi na Bella or Belinda or Bermuda sef, na dickmatization go solve ur problem.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by SweetDipBenny(m): 7:25pm On Nov 28, 2020
Blast
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Starzo: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
ignore and continue f"cking the p*ssy( even a**hole) till it's worn out and you're bored of the same shit. Then drop the b*tch and move on
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Victorclean1: 7:26pm On Nov 28, 2020
Just ignore her but dont leave her. Keep her for her pussy. Bleep her recklessly and allow her to flirt. Get another girl and when you are tired of her pussy ,push her away
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Bullman(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
When u nab d babe' bro just Go down on your knees n thank God for taking another burden away..
Then when u get home cry a little , its totally okay depending on how you feel bout d b*tch tho. When u done crying, smoke some weed and get some fucking sleep. There are more than 4.5 billion human virginas on earth dont ever fight over one.

E go even worst if you try fighting and d side nigga con beat u join. Lol grin
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Desystem: 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Sundrus:
She only show u say she be olosho...why waste ur energy to beat her. Quietly free her from ur life oh. No time to waste with substandard humans.

Generally it all depends on what the guy wants from her and how they met.

If I were to be the one and I am also not the faithful type, life goes on. I'll feel as if nothing happens.
But if I have been enduring and keeping only her. Nwanne she need to show cause or give me reason why I'll still retain her in my life.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2020
Use and dump her
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Verysmart101:

grin grin grin grin grin grin������you are so on point.

Thank heavens you sef see wetin I saw. After having numerous girlfriends as a single man, how will one wife do you when you get married?

It's the same issue when a lady who was very active sexually while single would be expected to stay faithful in marriage.

Cc: openbusiness
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Oharina(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
planetx13:
Propose to her undecided undecided
Ciao
Sons
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 7:28pm On Nov 28, 2020
Victorclean1:
Just ignore her but dont leave her. Keep her for her pussy. Bleep her recklessly and allow her to flirt. Get another girl and when you are tired of her pussy ,push her away
No time
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
dorin27:
I'll respond after you tell me what a lady should do after catching her man with another lady.
if a lady catches her man with anoda lady she should leave him afterall dere are other fishes in d sea
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:29pm On Nov 28, 2020
Openbusiness:
grin so ur mumu button is so easy to push like this grin? If only your sense of humor was half as tall as you are, you won't be unnecessarily vibrating and swelling up all the time like puff puff inside frying pan looking for who to fight war with. Instead of all dis ur cho cho cho, yen yen yen like a pesky little mosquito in my ears, just tell me u wanna b girlfriend number 5001, maybe I'll bring out your file from under the rug and look at it small, before I use it to fan myself for dis hot weda. All this cantankerous behavior of yours is 100% proof you need a real Alpha in your life. Belle abi na Bella or Belinda or Bermuda sef, na dickmatization go solve ur problem.

You may be right about me needing a man in my life, I won't argue the point, but if that man is someone as loose as you, I'd rather pass up on the offer.
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by forghe(m): 7:31pm On Nov 28, 2020
walk away
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Finnestgreat: 7:32pm On Nov 28, 2020
Just walk away,go to church and thank God for removing a hoe 4rm ur life
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Ashirioluwa: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
Your girlfriend not your wife, if you don’t like what she’s doing then you step aside. You don’t have control over who she can or cannot Bleep with
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by Dreadlock69(m): 7:34pm On Nov 28, 2020
One thing my dad told me was never let your woman know when you're insecure

One thing my heart tells me is flex on hoe Everytime your insecure
Re: What Should A Guy Do After Catching His Girlfriend With Another Man? (Pix) by neonly: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2020
masterP042:
Leave the scene, if she later apologize, act as if you've forgiven her.. Use her guilt trip to fvck the hell out of her, allow her date herself, always make sure you fvck her with protection, don't pity her. Do her anal, fvck her in her menses, u can even make her lord of the rings, and waste her bleeping time.. When you're tired of her, dump her like a used condom. angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

AAU Student Slaps Her Boyfriend As He Proposes To Her in Public (VIDEO) / “I Masturbate When I Breastfeed My Son” – Breastfeeding Mother Makes Weird Confe / My Fiancee Lied To Me, Now I Find It Hard To Trust Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.