Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,996 members, 7,803,310 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Why Dont See Nigerian Governor,president Been Sworn In Using Juju - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Dont See Nigerian Governor,president Been Sworn In Using Juju (199 Views)

Abia Governorship: They Tried Using Juju To Stop Me - Prof. Gregory Ibe Alleges / If A President Elect Dies Before Been Sworn In, What Happens ?? / Soludo Has Been Sworn-In As Executive Governor Of Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Dont See Nigerian Governor,president Been Sworn In Using Juju by Etrusen(m): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
or is tradition not part of the believe of the people anymore especially when they want to enter power.
Re: Why Dont See Nigerian Governor,president Been Sworn In Using Juju by Morningstarrr(m): 1:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
That is why I don’t take them seriously or even bother to vote because they know full well that the so called holy books they swear with cannot do shiit.

Even if they steal or embezzles public funds, they’ll be granted bail and continue to enjoy their loot.

Until I see a politician that’ll go the shrine way or outright execution if found wanting, only then I’ll take them seriously
Re: Why Dont See Nigerian Governor,president Been Sworn In Using Juju by Etrusen(m): 1:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Morningstarrr:
That is why I don’t take them seriously or even bother to vote because they know full well that the so called holy books they swear with cannot do shiit.

Even if they steal or embezzles public funds, they’ll be granted bail and continue to enjoy their loot.

Until I see a politician that’ll go the shrine way or outright execution if found wanting, only then I’ll take them seriously

but do we have traditional politicians in Nigeria because I believe they are sworn in using their faith
Re: Why Dont See Nigerian Governor,president Been Sworn In Using Juju by edoairways: 1:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Even if they use voodoo or juju as some of you call it, it wouldn't change anything. Juju are easily bribed
Re: Why Dont See Nigerian Governor,president Been Sworn In Using Juju by Commonsense99: 1:45pm On Nov 15, 2020
grin
Call out the devil himself to swear them in, they will still misbehave. If that deity is not strong it will be the first thing they will even loot.

(1) (Reply)

Mayor to President Trump DESTROYS The Fake News Medias In 1 Minute Video / Governor Nyesom Wike: A Bad Loser Who Misunderstood Governor Dave Umahi / #ENDSARS: Protest Is 'haram' With Buhari As President- Aisha Yesufu Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.