Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,711,722 members, 6,404,646 topics. Date: Monday, 26 July 2021 at 01:49 AM

(part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment (3793 Views)

Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable / Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment / 6 Habits To Watch Out For When Considering Who To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by newinventions: 3:09am On Feb 11
pansophist:

You're looking for uyaiIncomparabl lipsrsealed

She is fine, a Christian, but get small stubbornness sha, but about singing, I don't know lol. Anyways, you suppose like am.

Now the question is, are you deserving of her? cool

Yes I am.
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by newinventions: 3:10am On Feb 11
UyaiIncomparabl:

And you, what will you be bringing to the table?

I hope you are deserving of this woman that you seek? For you to want these attributes in a woman, you must as well surpass or be at par with what you seek.

I love God. I love Him dearly. I know who I am in Christ Jesus. I am heaven conscious. The soul purpose of my journey on earth is to make heaven and the wrong woman can frustrate that purpose. I have seen men of God go astray just by marrying the wrong woman. Some even go as far as getting divorce just to have peace. I don't want that in my life.

I intend to take as many people with me to heaven, if Jesus tarries. My wife and children should be the first on my list. Eternity and immortality is very real. We all came to buy and sell on earth. We shall return to where we came from. The real journey begins after death.
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by newinventions: 7:15pm On Feb 12
UyaiIncomparabl:

And you, what will you be bringing to the table?

I hope you are deserving of this woman that you seek? For you to want these attributes in a woman, you must as well surpass or be at par with what you seek.

How can I get in touch with you Uyailcomparabl.
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:52am On Feb 13
newinventions:

How can I get in touch with you Uyailcomparabl.

I have replied. smiley
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by Liposure: 1:09pm On Feb 13
newinventions:

I love God. I love Him dearly. I know who I am in Christ Jesus. I am heaven conscious. The soul purpose of my journey on earth is to make heaven and the wrong woman can frustrate that purpose. I have seen men of God go astray just by marrying the wrong woman. Some even go as far as getting divorce just to have peace. I don't want that in my life.

I intend to take as many people with me to heaven, if Jesus tarries. My wife and children should be the first on my list. Eternity and immortality is very real. We all came to buy and sell on earth. We shall return to where we came from. The real journey begins after death.
wow! I feel like the laity reading you rite now. Ride on preacher

1 Like

Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by truthsayer009(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22
maak400:

Sorry I didn’t get the gist well. What was the main reason you broke up with him? Anyways, all the best in your future relationship.

I just stumbled on this thread and after reading such a wonderful story, I see that she couldn't bring herself to actually say why she broke up with him. I don't want to assume but I feel it's not something to be proud of.

Some people aren't replaceable, It's a hard pill to swallow and move on.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Giveaway Thread. Drop Your Account Number / She "Can't Continue With the Relationship" / How Many Nigerian Men Can Boast Of Their Beautiful Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.