Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,727 members, 7,802,188 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

(part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment (8918 Views)

Should Sex Drive Also Be A Major Factor When Considering Compatibility/Marriage? / Marrying As A Man When You Are Not Financially Stable / Traits a man should observe in a woman when considering commitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by newinventions: 3:09am On Feb 11, 2021
pansophist:

You're looking for uyaiIncomparabl lipsrsealed

She is fine, a Christian, but get small stubbornness sha, but about singing, I don't know lol. Anyways, you suppose like am.

Now the question is, are you deserving of her? cool

Yes I am.
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by newinventions: 3:10am On Feb 11, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

And you, what will you be bringing to the table?

I hope you are deserving of this woman that you seek? For you to want these attributes in a woman, you must as well surpass or be at par with what you seek.

I love God. I love Him dearly. I know who I am in Christ Jesus. I am heaven conscious. The soul purpose of my journey on earth is to make heaven and the wrong woman can frustrate that purpose. I have seen men of God go astray just by marrying the wrong woman. Some even go as far as getting divorce just to have peace. I don't want that in my life.

I intend to take as many people with me to heaven, if Jesus tarries. My wife and children should be the first on my list. Eternity and immortality is very real. We all came to buy and sell on earth. We shall return to where we came from. The real journey begins after death.
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by newinventions: 7:15pm On Feb 12, 2021
UyaiIncomparabl:

And you, what will you be bringing to the table?

I hope you are deserving of this woman that you seek? For you to want these attributes in a woman, you must as well surpass or be at par with what you seek.

How can I get in touch with you Uyailcomparabl.
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:52am On Feb 13, 2021
newinventions:

How can I get in touch with you Uyailcomparabl.

I have replied. smiley
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by Liposure: 1:09pm On Feb 13, 2021
newinventions:

I love God. I love Him dearly. I know who I am in Christ Jesus. I am heaven conscious. The soul purpose of my journey on earth is to make heaven and the wrong woman can frustrate that purpose. I have seen men of God go astray just by marrying the wrong woman. Some even go as far as getting divorce just to have peace. I don't want that in my life.

I intend to take as many people with me to heaven, if Jesus tarries. My wife and children should be the first on my list. Eternity and immortality is very real. We all came to buy and sell on earth. We shall return to where we came from. The real journey begins after death.
wow! I feel like the laity reading you rite now. Ride on preacher

1 Like

Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
maak400:

Sorry I didn’t get the gist well. What was the main reason you broke up with him? Anyways, all the best in your future relationship.

I just stumbled on this thread and after reading such a wonderful story, I see that she couldn't bring herself to actually say why she broke up with him. I don't want to assume but I feel it's not something to be proud of.

Some people aren't replaceable, It's a hard pill to swallow and move on.
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by Ishilove: 12:08am On Sep 16, 2021
toren:

He was 10 men in 1. A staunch, very happy provider, confident go-getter with a very positive outlook towards life. Too positive for his own good. He'd declare with enthusiastic pleasure, "I know you love me" and I'd marvel in my head, "what kind of guy is this".

He likes to take charge of the problem of others as though they were his, he'd squash them and proffer working solutions. He hated to hear that I was having issues with anything. He'd quickly counter me with his usual response, "that's not a problem".

I'm from Lagos State and schooled in Lagos yet that i served in Lagos is a privilege I owe to this rare gem. He worked my NYSC to Lagos with his mum's influence. The "oga at the top" that helped and I quote her, "just name the organisation you want to serve in, I'll do that for you too".

He was generous. A giver. Open and honest. His integrity level was so high that I could never imagine him lying about anything. His phone was an open book. No girl was calling or chatting neither was he except with me. I may have been the centre of his world. I'm sure I was. He doesn't talk much about these sort of things. He simply was a doer, always actioning his words, never failing on a promise. The big things and little things. Little things like, "I'll call you", rest assured he would. We talked everyday unless we were together.

And when we fight, we'd make up like it never happened. We never carried a grudge to the next day. The way he handled issues with diplomacy and maturity, never involving third parties always awes me.

We were gist partners too, talked about everything and anything. Always teases about how I'm a talkative and in those moments he would quickly nod in agreement to all that I'm bothering him with to keep me from saying more. Lol. Don't mind him. Somebody that used to like my gist. Shebi we used to gossip together. Still calls me his best friend. Insists I'm his first wife.

He took me to meet his family within a year of meeting him. That was my first time in Abuja. Was always expressive about what he wants. What he wants he aims to get. Doesn't take no for an answer. Hardworking. Energetic. He can work any job to get by. In all the years we were together, he never took ill.

Don't even make me talk about his mum. She was gold. I think the love she has for her son, she projected on to me.

Ex and I made decisions about everything together. All that masculine energy, yet wasn't proud. We shopped together.. foodstuff and clothing. He was very assertive and would not let me do anything on my own. He was a superb cook too.

I think he loved me for the mere fact that I existed. Never asking anything in return or expecting much. I don't think he loved me for prospects either. I don't even think I contributed anything significant to his life. Though he would say I made him who he is today. That I "restructured" his life. Me ke? Funny. My ex being who he is, his excessive positivity always makes him see the good in people. I remember how he used to comment about how this and that person is nice. And I'd tell him, "No you can't know that. It's because he doesn't have money yet that's why you think he's nice. Wait let him become rich then come back to tell me he's nice". Lol.

In spite of everything, he got lucky. I don't see why he shouldn't. Posterity just has to be kind to and reward a good man as he. What I'm saying is, he found a good woman and that's all that he deserves. I believe he's happy now or at the least, not too sad. Though compatibility isn't same as was with me, she's just like me, he said. And that whenever he sees his children, he forgets his unhappiness.

Looking back, I see that, on a silver platter, he gave me things I never for a second thought I should place value on. The "emotional and financial security" that was him is second to none. To know that your man will never cheat on you even if you were walking on one feet is the greatest peace of mind a girl can only pray to have.

I also realize now that I may have amplified his flaws in my head. Even traits that were never there I imagined.

If he was all these, I wonder why he is an ex.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by FullBlastLight: 6:08pm On Jun 07, 2022
#LazyYouth spotted!

I read your previous thread and liked it, but I don't have the strength to read this one.
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by nafeya7800: 7:13pm On Jun 09, 2022
Hh
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
pansophist:

I will. Thank you.

But I'm broke, will you sponsor ?

Abeg cry
You can publish your book on Amazon KDP for free and you will make lots of money from it. You are a good and passionate writer.
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by pansophist(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Persephone1:
You can publish your book on Amazon KDP for free and you will make lots of money from it. You are a good and passionate writer.

cool
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 09, 2022
pansophist:

cool
I take this for "doing that already"

Good job and Congrats.
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by pansophist(m): 9:27pm On Jun 09, 2022
Persephone1:
I take this for "doing that already"

Good job and Congrats.

You get sense. How you take know? cheesy
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 09, 2022
pansophist:

You get sense. How you take know? cheesy
The bolded.
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by CaveAdullam: 1:36pm On Jun 10, 2022
Persephone1:

"Abeg biko make una show person road for this Amazon kdp".

Thanks in advance.
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Thanks in advance.
Cc
Pansophist help a brother.

I'm still learning myself while Pan is into it already.
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by CaveAdullam: 5:32pm On Jun 10, 2022
Persephone1:
Cc
Pansophist help a brother.

I'm still learning myself while Pan is into it already.

Pansophist please "come help your pikin".
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by pansophist(m): 1:43pm On Jun 11, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Thanks in advance.

Google "how self publish on amazon", tutorials yapa. But but, don't be too optimistic about it, like everything, the 80/20 rule applies. Over eighty percent of publishers don't make a cent, so it doesn't mean that if one put something there then boom, the dollars starts rolling in.

So write due to the passion and competence of it, not to make money. We live in a time where everyone is a writer, content creator, publisher, and more. There is nothing special about these jobs if one doesn't make money off it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by CaveAdullam: 2:05pm On Jun 11, 2022
pansophist:

Google "how self publish on amazon", tutorials yapa. But but, don't be too optimistic about it, like everything, the 80/20 rule applies. Over eighty percent of publishers don't make a cent, so it doesn't mean that if one put something there then boom, the dollars starts rolling in.

So write due to the passion and competence of it, not to make money. We live in a time where everyone is a writer, content creator, publisher, and more. There is nothing special about these jobs if one doesn't make money off it.

" make I yarn you small gist for DM".
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by pansophist(m): 3:01pm On Jun 11, 2022
CaveAdullam:

" make I yarn you small gist for DM".

Ok
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by demanuel(m): 8:47pm On Jun 11, 2022
pansophist:

Ok
I sent you an email. Please kindly reply. Thank you Sir.
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by pansophist(m): 9:35pm On Jun 11, 2022
demanuel:

I sent you an email. Please kindly reply. Thank you Sir.

I no see anything
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by demanuel(m): 11:16pm On Jun 11, 2022
pansophist:

I no see anything
It must have gone into your spam box.
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by pansophist(m): 7:27pm On Jun 12, 2022
demanuel:

It must have gone into your spam box.

not there.check if you wrote it correctly. PansophistE at gmail.com
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by demanuel(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2022
Sent again.
pansophist:

not there.check if you wrote it correctly. PansophistE at gmail.com
Re: (part Two) Traits A WOMAN Should Observe In A MAN When Considering Commitment by Spencer1000: 3:30pm On Jun 18, 2022
CaveAdullam:

Thanks in advance.

This link will help you out
https://3myx7fy/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

.. / Yoruba Girls / In Love With Two Brothers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.