Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 AM

According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? (1111 Views)

Getting Back Together With An Ex ; What's Your Experience? / My Fiancee Went Back To Her Ex, What Does It Mean? / She Still Loves Her Ex. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by Stephen2324(m): 2:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
According to your Ex what's wrong with you?
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by dprincedej(m): 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
They are many and they are all baseless

2 Likes

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by Shortyy(f): 2:36pm On Nov 15, 2020
I'm too sophisticated

1 Like

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by ouzo1(m): 2:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
She talk say I too dey drink...

Funny enough na only 6 bottles of vodka I dey drink daily.

3 Likes

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by doctore212(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
That my sperm smells alot. In addition that I have a small dick.

4 Likes

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by tobechi74: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
I no dey call person for phone.

But I dey message am day and night.

5 Likes

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by MMXX: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
I just wouldn't let her control or push me around

1 Like

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by SavageResponse(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
doctore212:
That my sperm smells alot. In addition that I have a small dick.

He left me for Kola

Are you male or female?
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by Mide3367: 2:16am On Nov 16, 2020
I complain alot and always turn her head upside down(manipulative)

1 Like

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by 1beat(m): 5:05am On Nov 16, 2020
I wish you are rich and able to afford my sister needs because am the first born

2 Likes

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by Beckysexy(f): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2020
I was too sexy for him to handle and I like money.
Like, who doesn't like money?
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by SILENTandSMART2: 9:59am On Nov 16, 2020
I always catch her smiley wink

1 Like

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by IamAngelica(f): 10:50am On Nov 16, 2020
Very stubborn, secretive and uncaring
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by Daviestunech(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2020
She said I don't HV time for her....I'm also bad at not calling too....

God go help me

2 Likes

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by TessBiwom(f): 1:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
I was emotionally unavailable.....I don't even know what that means sef undecided.

1 Like

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by MrTAnonymous(m): 2:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
I was too eccentric for her, she couldn't handle my eccentricity undecided

Incase you don't know na me talk
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by blinking001(m): 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
She's always wailing that I'm too difficult, stingy, misogynist, too knowledgeable for her dumb self, unapologetic, wicked, angel of doom, etc. Kai she suffered sha and she never wanted to leave oo until I had to relocate to another city.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by popweezy(m): 3:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
She say I too finegringrin... Always not comfortable seeing ladies around me
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by iInjureHerYansh: 8:35am On Nov 17, 2020
Beckysexy:
I was too sexy for him to handle and I like money.
Like, who doesn't like money?
Bottom line you be holosho

3 Likes

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by Lightangel65: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2020
I don't care about her
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by ReluctantAdult(m): 10:32am On Nov 17, 2020
Many women say I'm too cold and I don't understand their emotions.

They're right though. I can't deal with women's emotional rollercoaster. It drains my energy. Maybe that's the reason I'm not just arsed about having a girl for keeps.
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by balosammy(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2020
She said I complain and I do as if am innocent

Whereas she is stubborn, she pretend a lot , she has this green snake character
Whenever we had argument, she can abuse with any name. To apologize nah big wahala
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:38am On Nov 17, 2020
Says I assume a lot and always want to have my way, pls who doesn't?

2 Likes

Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by OMOJOHN001: 10:40am On Nov 17, 2020
She complained that I am too Handsome, that she is tired of sharing me with other ladies, she then give me option to choose between her or flocking around ladies.
So I dump her and choose my freedom.
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by OMOJOHN001: 10:41am On Nov 17, 2020
She complained that I am too Handsome, that she is tired of sharing me with other ladies, she then give me option to choose between her or flocking around ladies.
So I dump her and choose my freedom.
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by Tobiloba2407: 11:05am On Nov 17, 2020
Fountainofyouth:
Says I assume a lot and always want to have my way, pls who doesn't?

Did he mean you are self centered and unrealistically jump into conclusions?
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by Beckysexy(f): 11:35am On Nov 17, 2020
iInjureHerYansh:
Bottom line you be holosho
Bottom line you be idiot
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by Jesslove(f): 11:42am On Nov 17, 2020
I'm boring
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by XhosaNostra(f): 11:43am On Nov 17, 2020
If they did tell me something, I probably never listened grin
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by Inkopere: 11:52am On Nov 17, 2020
Said and I quote " I'm sorry you are too smart for me" I was shocked to hear that shocked
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by nisai: 12:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
XhosaNostra:
If they did tell me something, I probably never listened grin
shocked shocked cry cry cry
Re: According To Your Ex What's Wrong With You? by beejay501: 12:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Omoh I nono o
Maybe na because I get kro kro for yansh
She come leave me follow besti o

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am A Greedy Bastard / Ghanaian Socialite, Moesha Boduong Shakes Her Big Backside In Bussitchallenge V / I'd Rather Date A Broke Guy To A Short Guy - Nigerian Lady Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.