Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,574 members, 7,801,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Pleaee Loan Of 30k Is Urgently Needed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Pleaee Loan Of 30k Is Urgently Needed. (337 Views)

Pls I Need A Loan Of 30k To Pay 40k Buy November Ending / Get Instant Cash Loan Of 10k Now / I Need A Loan Of 100k To Be Paid In 6months. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pleaee Loan Of 30k Is Urgently Needed. by bluejeff(m): 2:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
Needed to sort out pressing needs giving me sleepless nights. I work (will provide proof) and will pay back in two months installments beginning from this month. Ready to draft an agreement to that effect if need be.
Re: Pleaee Loan Of 30k Is Urgently Needed. by FinanceHub: 9:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
bluejeff:
Needed to sort out pressing needs giving me sleepless nights. I work (will provide proof) and will pay back in two months installments beginning from this month. Ready to draft an agreement to that effect if need be.

We provide personal loans but on the condition that you are a salary earner who is based in Lagos.

You may contact us through our email address -
financeandloanshub@gmail.com
Re: Pleaee Loan Of 30k Is Urgently Needed. by bluejeff(m): 1:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
FinanceHub:

We provide personal loans but on the condition that you are a salary earner who is based in Lagos.

You may contact us through our email address -
financeandloanshub@gmail.com

Your company says net monthly salary of 100k...Mine is shy of that.
Re: Pleaee Loan Of 30k Is Urgently Needed. by FinanceHub: 2:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
bluejeff:

Your company says net monthly salary of 100k...Mine is shy of that.

That condition applies if you want to borrow 100k.

Since what you need is just 30K for 2 months your net monthly salary must be at least 64K
Re: Pleaee Loan Of 30k Is Urgently Needed. by jabolo(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
bluejeff:

PM me pls. A red in need is a red indeed lol.

It might take one or two days to revert but all good.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

100 TRX Per REFERRAL!! WORKING 100% Telegram Bot / Let Your Money Work For You / Join The Best Crypto Group In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.