Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? - Jokes Etc (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? (52523 Views)

See How Yahoo Blogger Covers His Wealth With Blogging And Gives Out Cash / Which Month Do You Belong? / 7 Types Of Ladies In Nigeria, Which Do You Belong To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by BluntNigerian: 11:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
datola:

Nice joke reality.

This your income bracket is per annum or per month?
Total Worth At The Moment..
Both Home And Away.

1 Like

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Jacksparrow7(m): 6:31am On Nov 17, 2020
Omogrin
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Oracleforce: 8:36am On Nov 17, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
God morning. Hope you had a restful night.
Stay safe and be good. Take life easy and don't let anyone mess with your happiness.
kiss kiss

There is a saying that whosoever cannot withstand heat should not stay close to a gas cooker...or kitchen...my sister, we roast ourselves big time here...and that's what I just did...
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by bethelofficial: 9:42am On Nov 17, 2020
Quality Artificial Plants Available In Bulk.
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 10:01am On Nov 17, 2020
Oracleforce:

There is a saying that whosoever cannot withstand heat should not stay close to a gas cooker...or kitchen...my sister, we roast ourselves big time here...and that's what I just did...
Odimma.
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Makaveli1166(m): 10:35am On Nov 17, 2020
poor but very soon with this current cash out from this sure clients i go enter the next stage.boys need dey on benzema before december
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Cutemind: 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2021
Ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. / Stop Editing Your Pics, What IF You Go Missing (photo ) / Bikini Wahala (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.