Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,505 members, 7,801,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? (52504 Views)

See How Yahoo Blogger Covers His Wealth With Blogging And Gives Out Cash / Which Month Do You Belong? / 7 Types Of Ladies In Nigeria, Which Do You Belong To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Slowmir tell us your own!!!!
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Lawsaite: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
mdbabah2020:
5-15m is my class
Prove it grin
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by guru90: 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Rich category. But by special Grace of God...Next year I will migrate to SUPER RICH OR WEATH.

1 Like

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by seunny4lif(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wealthy in God cool

But Currently lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by codeigniter(m): 6:48pm On Nov 15, 2020
How To Make Money from 49ja (bet9ja) Using a Bet Bot

As a person who gambles I have lost a lot of money gambling because when we gamble everything is totally against us, i.e. the odds, your psyche, physical health etc. I am sure you do know someone who stares at LiveScore all day long! I noticed that whenever I play games for the first time in a long time, I tend to win, though i thought it was mere beginner's luck after playing for a while consistently i tend to lose all my money except when I cashed out earlier so I discovered that our psychology of not wanting to lose or chasing loss is what leads to most gambling loss and our inability to manage risk or calculate properly. that's why I automated 49ja with my programming skills. The bots i made runs on steps (algorithms) that tends to work most of the time to learn more about the bot. watch this short demo
How To Make Money 49ja (bet9ja) Using Bet Bot

As a person who gambles I have lost a lot of money gambling because when we gamble everything totally against us, i.e. the odds, your psyche, physical health etc. I am sure you do know someone who stares at LiveScore all day long! I noticed that whenever I play games for the first time in a long time, I tend to win, though i thought it was mere beginner's luck after playing for a while consistently i tend to lose all money except when I cash out earlier so I discovered was that our psychology of not wanting to loss or chasing lose is what leads to most gambling loss and our inability to manage risk or calculate properly. that's why I automated 49ja with my programming skills. The bots i made runs on steps (algorithms) that tends to work most of the time to learn more about the bot. watch this short demo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJiq76Z5sTw
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Reuben700: 6:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
This one shock me grin grin angry
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Rex777: 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wealthy
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Elmander1983(m): 6:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
Omo na him I dey oooo. Who go show us love. I mean me and my colleagues grin
Dpsychologist:
Lol

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by MedicH: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
50m does not mean wealthy. If you're not a billionaire, you're not wealthy.

Me just manage comfortable

1 Like

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Dshocker(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wealthy
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Ajiswaggs(m): 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
Comfortable
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by pascalparis: 6:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
The last one is my class since this year. Waking up. Everyday without hope. My. Account has not breathed shishi before. Even bank. Are telling me they will even close the account
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by kwinmarvel(f): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Omo
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Angelfrost(m): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
So, basically, nearly every Nigerian youth is less than poor... Interesting!!! We are doing well in this nation!!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Zooposki(f): 6:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Super Wealthy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by eyinola: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
5M to 15M is not rich ooooo, should be on confortable category

10 Likes

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Sammyfabulous: 6:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
Comfortable
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Nyanabo(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Oin grin
As e be say today na sunday, I no fit lie my own na capital OMO. grin

1 Like

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Zenithpeak(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
datola:

Nice joke reality.

This your income bracket is per annum or per month?

Per time now..... Abi you are one of those demons that voted for the devil in Also Rock?
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Viccur(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kashamadupe to be honest
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Orpe7(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
RICH!
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by KhingLufem1(m): 6:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
Comfortable
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by salamuu(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kashamadupe
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Meedu(m): 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hedonini:
I'm on N990k. Who fit 'borrow' me N10k make I automatically change level to comfortable?

By the way, filthy rich is N30m?

Wealthy is N50m?

Lol.

Whoever authored this nonsense is an absolute idiot.

1 Like

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by AbdulSleeky: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ishilove, how far?

#brokebae
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Heineken(m): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
pascalparis:
The last one is my class since this year. Waking up. Everyday without hope. My. Account has not breathed shishi before. Even bank. Are telling me they will even close the account
lol bro we dey the same category. But let's believe and know it's gon be fine soon.
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
very lame category
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
Life no balance status
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Lastanza: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
So na 100k separate poor man and a comfortable man
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by HopeUzodinma: 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
If you are in the last position, quote me. Let me change your position.
20k for the first 20people.

Don't dm else straight disqualification.

1 Like

Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by bigiyaro(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
Omo!
Re: Which Wealth Status Do You Belong To? by Mungopark55(m): 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
wealthy �

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

When You Have Decided To Go For #madeinnigeria Jet. / Stop Editing Your Pics, What IF You Go Missing (photo ) / 10 'NEPA Moments' We've All Had (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.