Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,768 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election (60698 Views)

Zelenskyy Admits That Russia Controls 20% Of Ukraine After 100 Days Of Fighting / Donald Trump: "The Lie Of The Year Is That Joe Biden Won!" / #LiveUpdate/Results: Ongoing American Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by naija1stpikin: 3:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
President finally admits defeat — then immediately continues spreading misinformation
Chris Riotta | Sunday 15 November 2020

President Donald Trump has finally admitted to losing the election — while continuing to spread outright lies and misinformation about false allegations of mass voter fraud.

After days of refusing to concede to President-elect Joe Biden, the president wrote in a tweet on Sunday morning: “He won because the Election was Rigged.”

The president has continued to post statements on social media that were false and even flagged by platforms like Twitter and Facebook for containing misleading information about the election.

Mr Trump falsely claimed in all-caps there were “NO VOTE WATCHERS OR OBSERVERS” allowed in the polling places, which is simply not true and can be easily disputed by the witness statements and video evidence of polling place observers watching the ballot count all across the country.

Before Sunday, the president repeatedly refused to accept the fact he lost the election, even as a wave of legal challenges he filed against the electoral process were notably failing in key states like Arizona and Pennsylvania, as the law firms representing his campaign unexpectedly pulled out of their respective cases. 

The president almost admitted to his defeat on Friday at the White House at a press conference surrounding the coronavirus pandemic.

Discussing the election, Mr Trump again claimed the vote was “rigged” while failing to provide any evidence. He also said his administration would not enforce lockdown measures to combat the novel virus that has killed nearly 250,000 Americans, saying: “Ideally we won’t go to a lockdown. I will not go. This administration will not be going to a lockdown.”
“Hopefully, the, the whatever happens in the future, who knows which administration it will be, I guess time will tell,” he said, adding: “But I can tell you this administration will not go to a lockdown.”

It seemed he was finally ready to say he lost the election just a few days later, though he continued to claim that loss was the result of a rigged election — something his own Department of Homeland Security rejected when it said the 2020 election was “the most secure” in American history.

In a follow-up tweet, Mr Trump alleged Democrats “succeeded plenty” in the election due to voter fraud while adding: “Mail-in elections are a sick joke!”
However, a vast pool of research and analysis has shown mail-in voting to be a safe and effective way to cast ballots in an election without fear of rigging or cheating.

Virtually all of the president’s claims about voter fraud have been consistently debunked: his campaign falsely said a dead voter cast a ballot when an elderly woman confirmed she was alive and had voted against Mr Trump; it also falsely said military families were casting illegal ballots when in fact they were not; and it also falsely said that Mr Trump could only lose the election if there was mass voter fraud. None of this is true.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-live-biden-election-updates-b1723162.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Perfecttouch(m): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
cheesy this picture dey make me grin
I come dey pity am..
He should let it go.. He has tasted power, he shouldn't be power greedy.
He made impact, reduced unemployment and made America great..
Unlike the vegetables in our own government..
No achievement
No aim
No direction
No focus
No dream
They brought chaos
Lies, hardship, pain, trauma..
He no go better for una and una supporters..

219 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Koulture(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
grin

I'm one of the happiest persons on this forum over trumps loss.

I hate arrogant and boastful entities.Thank goodness he didn't win otherwise we won't hear word on twitter.
Dude is even one of the worst presidents to sit the Whitehouse.

Trump supporters come and carry una messiah grin

218 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by naija1stpikin: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Perfecttouch:
He’s a cruise

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Throwback: 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
What a silly spoilt child.

If only he could run away with his ball, alas, it is a country and not his private toy.

He even has to lie as though the Republican party observers that were at the different ballot processing centers are not captured on camera.

He is banking on his mentally handicapped supporters to swallow his lies like the truth that is the word of God.

How does he even explain that his own Republican party members are the ranking state officials in some of the states whose election votes he is contesting, yet it was supervised by them and they have declared the elections free and fair?

92 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by infohenry(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hahaa, the delusion fading away and reality setting in. Mr. Trump, you lost try again next time.

34 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Johnkay01: 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
I think the man is bipolar

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Throwback: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
It is time for Nigeria, ECOWAS, and African Union to send a high powered delegation to prevail on the American strong man called Donald Trump to step down after losing the election.

Such Nigerian/African delegation was successful in Gambia, to get Yahya Jammeh to step aside as an African strong man of many years after losing his last reelection.

Even Mugabe was prevailed upon to step aside in Zimbabwe.

Or we adopt the older Zimbabwean option where whoever was good enough to defeat Mugabe in a democratic election, would instead be offered the Prime Minister position a la Morgan Tsvangirai.

If Trump will not yield, I encourage the Nigerian government to impose sanctions on America until the dictatorship of Trump is brought to its knees.

This is what Trump has reduced American democracy to.

100 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by jlinkd78(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2020
Following
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Inkling(f): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Nothing last forever

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Koulture:
grin

I hate arrogant and boastful entities.Thank goodness he didn't win otherwise we won't hear word on twitter.
Helinues will not like this.

Cc lzaa

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Shortyy(f): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trump admit? Lol that's not admission o. Trump is very stubborn. I wonder how next year will be in US. I hope hands over peacefully.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Olofin2(m): 3:29pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sick somebody.

Tears of ipobians sweet me for body

Shindren of hate...

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by haffaze777(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fake news grin cheesy shocked

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by efighter: 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Koulture:
grin

I am not concerned because it is none of my business. I am however, disturbed, perplexed, flabbergasted and bewildered that some Igbo miscreants and Yahoo Yahoo Igbo churches can be organizing rallies and prayers in respect of America election and a mentally unstable candidate called dumb Trump for that matter. Developers are shameless idiots.

74 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Baawaa(m): 3:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Final final
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by LZAA: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
imhotep:

Helinues will not like this.

Cc lzaa
grin grin
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by sapientia(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Trump is the western Kim

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Notatribalist(m): 3:49pm On Nov 15, 2020
naija1stpikin:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-news-live-biden-election-updates-b1723162.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 come and see our POTUS
I don't understand how a sitting president can be crying of vote fraud against him,is like buhari claiming atiku used federal might against federal government when he is the president.I am not understanding o.

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Cyberterror: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2020
Perfecttouch:

Trump is an overgrown baby. He looks like a clown and bahaves like one too.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
Reality is now dawning on him (albeit he will still continue to deny it to save face). Silly man.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Eddie4God(m): 4:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Baba Trump no very well say him don lose to Biden, bt him wan just make sure say him keep on being relevant past 2021 & also to cashout via donations for reclaiming the supposed stolen election.
Sore Loser.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by tuniski: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sore and sick loser!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by zeal22(m): 5:54pm On Nov 15, 2020

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by newharddrives(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
He did?
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Eerujeeje: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ok but shit happens

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Kobicove(m): 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Let us solve our own problem first before we carry America's own like Gala on our head undecided

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by ATEAMS: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
tongue
Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
EVEN THIS JOE SELF NA TRUMP SECOND VERSION
WITH HIS VICE WEY LOOK LIKE DEVIL

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Donald Trump Admits That Joe Biden Won The American Presidential Election by noble71(m): 5:56pm On Nov 15, 2020
cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Phone Ugandan President Museveni Uses Will Shock You (photos) / Zimbabwe Military Takeover Live Updates: Robert Mugabe Under House Arrest / US Election 2020: Biden Prepares For Presidency, Launches Transition Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.