Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,652 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:46 PM

Pls Help: It Is My First Time Of Trying To Do This Thing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help: It Is My First Time Of Trying To Do This Thing (589 Views)

I Hope I’m Not Dating A Corporate Olosho? Help, It’s My Girlfriend & Waist Beads / Slaying Queen Exercising Accused Of "Trying To Seduce Men" (photos) / "First Time Of Having Sex With My Boyfriend Who Has Bigger Dick" - Owerri Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: It Is My First Time Of Trying To Do This Thing by Tony142: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
Good day nairalanders.

Pls it is my first time of trying to download YouTube videos into my phone, pls what are the ways in which I can download YouTube videos directly into my phone? Thanks in advance cool
Re: Pls Help: It Is My First Time Of Trying To Do This Thing by Godada(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
angry

There is a reason, it is said that google is your friend. There are lots of things you can get done on google and it's sister channel YouTube.

Now type this on YouTube search bar and see your solution

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help: It Is My First Time Of Trying To Do This Thing by Uzomacharles: 3:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Vidmate
With Vidmate you can also search for any YouTube video

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: It Is My First Time Of Trying To Do This Thing by Ahmed0336(m): 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Godada:
angry

There is a reason, it is said that google is your friend. There are lots of things you can get done on google and it's sister channel YouTube.

Now type this on YouTube search bar and see your solution

you will not die if you teach him.

sorry op, I no sabi.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: It Is My First Time Of Trying To Do This Thing by slimcassi(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
Tony142:
Good day nairalanders.

Pls it is my first time of trying to download YouTube videos into my phone, pls what are the ways in which I can download YouTube videos directly into my phone? Thanks in advance cool
Very easy.

Copy the link of the supposed YouTube video u want, open ur browser preferably chrome or Phoenix, paste the link and do this......

Let's say this is the YouTube video's link I want to download to my phone: https://youtube .com

Now replace https:/ with sfrom.net
This is what it should look like: sfrom.net/YouTube.com

Note: if you've never used chrome to download before it's going to be tricky with ads and not every YouTube video grants third-party download so some links won't generate the video for download.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Why Are People So Much Afraid Of Death / / Ozo And Nengi Gets A Big Endorsement Deal As They Also Confirm Their Relationshi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.