Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:28 AM

Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read (2612 Views)

Judgement Day: Tension As Presidential Election Tribunal Delivers Verdict / Atiku Outperforms Peter Obi, Tinubu On Positive Ratio Metrics - Vanguardngr / Atiku Vs Buhari: Judgement Day As Tribunal Rules (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by adekolaelect(m): 9:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hopss:
not that i support yahoo,but to be sincere if not for yahoo,the rate of crime in Nigeria will be far worst than dis.
so yahoo /fraudsters is not a crime in your dictionary ?? OK continuing until it reach your turn where they ask your brother with their juju to sell out your papa house at any amount .

Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by finalboss(m): 9:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
SandraJane:

Lol keep complaining like a woman ....

the gender of the account was not indicted , you are here shouting up and down !!!

Oga happy sunday and have sense this week
Lol, fraudster.
Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
grin grin Dumbest post of the year!

2 Likes

Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by olabolaji(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
Make e come quick pls no Lele grin grin

Person go Sha eat na dem know.
#we_move

Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by jimmychang: 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wahala for those wey dey use iPhone ooh grin grin grin
Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by Elxandre(m): 11:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
This was typed by a tech charlatan.

You really think tech companies can disclose identities of everyone to authorities? Maybe in North Korea if they had mobile phones or China.

And no, no app has access to store your fingerprint to a database.
You need better education at this point.

Yahoo yahoo, poor education etc are all indicative of the failed government we have in Africa. cry

2 Likes

Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
Elxandre:
This was typed by a tech charlatan.

You really think tech companies can disclose identities if everyone to authorities? Maybe in North Korea if they had mobile phones or China.

And no, no app has access to store your fingerprint to a database.
You need better education at this point.

Yahoo yahoo, poor education etc are all indicative of the failed government we have in Africa. cry

Pls be educated, once you commit crime, all your info will be up to the authority that wants it.

From email to bank account and home address even pictures.

Apps collect lot of info from users

1 Like

Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 16, 2020
Wahala for who no dey see future o grin

1 Like

Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by gonkin(m): 12:51am On Nov 16, 2020
The location and device finger prints are actually stored and search history is also archived. Though Nigerian antifraud authority isn't effective. Sometimes you really have to give kudos to the guys that locate fugitives in nigeria. Those guys actually have access to call records, sms. They'll find you if they want to.

1 Like

Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by ruggedtimi(m): 5:06am On Nov 16, 2020
SandraJane:
To Those of you thinking they are doing yahoo , claiming smart and intelligent !!!

If you have been part of any fraudulent activity using the internet !!! , Before the middle of 2021 there will be a revolution called "Cyber Crime Judgement Day - CCJD)

There are more 3 Billion fingerprints stored in Apple INC Database ...

2 Years Ago CBN Forced everybody to be part of BVN Less your account will be closed ...

Telecommunication companies forced all Nigerians to go and re-registered there simcards !!! -- remember you are using finger prints to authenticate all these things.

You claim to be smart , you chat with your mugu .... lock your phone and use the same finger print to unlock it , some dey even use facelock ....

You want to make bank transaction .... they will ask you to use your fingerprint to authenticate the transaction instead of your pin , you consider that one easier and put your finger print !!!

You will go to lodge in a hotel ... the one that use card lock instead of normal key .... you will agree for the card ... the receptionist will tell you , SIR let me activate the card ... you will wait ... she will activate the card put it inside a small envelop ... give it to you ... and you will form big boy ... take it the door and use your finger print to finalize the activation .... without knowing what is going on ....

You may not know that everyday , Each hotel in Nigeria submits CCTV Footage and List of everybody that lodges in a hotel to Nigeria police !!!

They want to have all evidences they need in 2021 Judgement day , that why most phones are using finger print .... you easily use the finger print without knowing what is going on ..... let me tell you.

Anytime you make use of a mobile phone's finger print lock or Facelock. the data is been stored in the companies security database, with your current location and nearest landmark to you. 100% of phones now have google map and locations.

Everything you search or watch on google is stored separately with your location and other needed facts

My Main reason of writing this is for you not to consider fraud as the fastest means to make it for you to enjoy December 2020, because 2021 is a very funny year.

If you can remember the picture below , sit down and ask your the reason.

cc; lalasticlala
that judgement day Nigeria go buy another country just to detain the guilty.
Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by ruggedtimi(m): 5:10am On Nov 16, 2020
Abudu2000:
That's why they pay more for an iPhone. Android will gladly sell you off lol
lol!! And yet fraudsters buy apple logins online....
Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by Hopss(m): 6:27am On Nov 16, 2020
adekolaelect:
so yahoo /fraudsters is not a crime in your dictionary ?? OK continuing until it reach your turn where they ask your brother with their juju to sell out your papa house at any amount .

when i say crime, i meant armed robbery.
Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by sinistermind(m): 6:49am On Nov 16, 2020
Very unintelligent post

2 Likes

Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 16, 2020
SandraJane:
To Those of you thinking they are doing yahoo , claiming smart and intelligent !!!

If you have been part of any fraudulent activity using the internet !!! , Before the middle of 2021 there will be a revolution called "Cyber Crime Judgement Day - CCJD)

There are more 3 Billion fingerprints stored in Apple INC Database ...

2 Years Ago CBN Forced everybody to be part of BVN Less your account will be closed ...

Telecommunication companies forced all Nigerians to go and re-registered there simcards !!! -- remember you are using finger prints to authenticate all these things.

You claim to be smart , you chat with your mugu .... lock your phone and use the same finger print to unlock it , some dey even use facelock ....

You want to make bank transaction .... they will ask you to use your fingerprint to authenticate the transaction instead of your pin , you consider that one easier and put your finger print !!!

You will go to lodge in a hotel ... the one that use card lock instead of normal key .... you will agree for the card ... the receptionist will tell you , SIR let me activate the card ... you will wait ... she will activate the card put it inside a small envelop ... give it to you ... and you will form big boy ... take it the door and use your finger print to finalize the activation .... without knowing what is going on ....

You may not know that everyday , Each hotel in Nigeria submits CCTV Footage and List of everybody that lodges in a hotel to Nigeria police !!!

They want to have all evidences they need in 2021 Judgement day , that why most phones are using finger print .... you easily use the finger print without knowing what is going on ..... let me tell you.

Anytime you make use of a mobile phone's finger print lock or Facelock. the data is been stored in the companies security database, with your current location and nearest landmark to you. 100% of phones now have google map and locations.

Everything you search or watch on google is stored separately with your location and other needed facts

My Main reason of writing this is for you not to consider fraud as the fastest means to make it for you to enjoy December 2020, because 2021 is a very funny year.

If you can remember the picture below , sit down and ask your the reason.

cc; lalasticlala

What happened in the pictures
Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 16, 2020
HopeUzodinma:
What kind of nonsense lie is this?

Bro. I am not the one that posted it but the news is legit. My best friend is a police and she told me same thing few months ago
Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by emmy512: 7:48am On Nov 16, 2020
Don't know what you're talking about.
You made valid and invalid points that when put together invalidates the whole reason of this post.
Apple or Google Will never share your data.
True they have your location but like they say it's for business purposes.
The only way your location will be gotten is through BTS and other softwares that would harvest data from your telco.
As for finger prints yes you can get a criminal that way but how do you want to get their phone raw prints to see if it matches with what you have at hand.
Nigeria and backward tech.

As for hotels yes they do as you say.
Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by Abudu2000(m): 7:55am On Nov 16, 2020
ruggedtimi:
lol!! And yet fraudsters buy apple logins online....
banks logs not apple logs, don't prove dmart
Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by ruggedtimi(m): 8:22am On Nov 16, 2020
Abudu2000:
banks logs not apple logs, don't prove dmart
haha!! Apple logins too bro....
Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by Abudu2000(m): 8:33am On Nov 16, 2020
ruggedtimi:
haha!! Apple logins too bro....
keep dreaming, even my own apple login requires more than 2 authentication almost like showing a dick pics. Bru no dey lie wetin go make others look down on u
Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by ruggedtimi(m): 9:10am On Nov 16, 2020
Abudu2000:
keep dreaming, even my own apple login requires more than 2 authentication almost like showing a dick pics. Bru no dey lie wetin go make others look down on u
baba you are being ignorant. no be everybody dey use 2fa.

Re: Bio-metrics - Iphone , BVN And Judgement Day - Yahoo Boys Read by Chapter1vs6(m): 9:27am On Nov 16, 2020
The prison system cannot contain 85% of the Nigerian youth.

So you see that there is no judgement day anywhere my friend. Naa how many people Dem wan arrest?

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Give Up On Nigeria As ICAN Tell Inductees To Become Entrepreneurs / BREAKING: Fleeing Igangan Killer Herdsmen Relocate To Ogun, Kill Three In Imeko / Breaking News: Atiku Abubakar Considering The Docile Sam Ohabuanwa For VP!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.