Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,014 members, 7,803,376 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) (91776 Views)

Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun / Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] / RRS Intensifies Move Against Cult Clashes In Somolu, Other Areas - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by guass(m): 7:57am On Nov 16, 2020
The very day you join cult, you sentenced yourself to death.

6 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by showafrica(m): 7:58am On Nov 16, 2020
See people wey suppose go sell all there vital organs use the proceed uplift there family members from poverty

8 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Danny50: 7:58am On Nov 16, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... may you rest in hell.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by MusaChukwudi: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2020
haffaze777:

Nope,I mean Ijemo Agbadu in Abeokuta south local government

That Ijemo Agbadu is my hometown gangan!
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2020
Obaseki as the chief security oficer of edo state should get to work , sanity needs to be restored immediately

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Camelot65: 7:59am On Nov 16, 2020
adams123:
These are christianic cultists
and on another thread you were calling on Christians and Muslims to come together.......undecidedundecided

6 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by OKEMKPI: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2020
Being a cultists is being on a fast lane to die brutally without achieving destiny

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by blowjohn(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2020
Benin is a crazy city.
The average benin male is a cultist.
Despite the lively and nice atmosphere in benin, the place is filled with cultists.
Every where u go, rough looking males everywhere.

8 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Ceeogbaru2: 8:00am On Nov 16, 2020
May they find no peace even in hell too

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by mountmoriah(m): 8:00am On Nov 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my God! See young men wasted like Chicken!
The young man kept Calling Junior! Junior! Alas Junior is Gone!
The Worse of all is to Depart this Earth without JESUS!
The Eyes of the Cultists will be wide open right now . They will be begging for mercy! Unfortunately Mercy has Expired for them..

May God open our Eyes to see the Disaster in Departing this earth with JESUS..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by IamPlato(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2020
When the end SARS protest was releasing prisoners you were happy so enjoy the result

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by thesilentman(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my God! See young men wasted like Chicken!
The young man kept Calling Junior! Junior! Alas Junior is Gone!
The Worse of all is to Depart this Earth without JESUS!
The Eyes of the Cultists will be wide open right now . They will be begging for mercy! Unfortunately Mercy has Expired for them..

May God open our Eyes to see the Disaster in Departing this earth with JESUS..
Without Jesus you mean?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by DatIgalaDude: 8:02am On Nov 16, 2020
MossadAgent:
Last dude piss on himself.

I thought no one else noticed.
You dey observe.

4 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Cassim33(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2020
Madness upon madness, All those southerners are blood suckers, i prepared to live in North than those bloody states

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2020
Juliusmomoh:

No it will never rest in peace bro...
Most of the victims might not be cultist as you think

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by jericco1(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2020
Say no to cultism dem no go hear
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by okoloemmalex(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2020
repentance is the way to go, cultism has never paid off.

You live a life of 50/50 not knowing when you will go down.

I remembered my school days at ESUT when the environment was too hot and a coursemate of mine was gunned down in the front of my faculty in 2011, that was when I knew that these monsters 're not human o.

I don't know what gives someone the mind/morale to take life.

my youths, desist from cultism, there's a better life outside it

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by pman096(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2020
Good for them �
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by loveth360(f): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2020
MossadAgent:
Even though soldeirs are everywhere , their orders are simple - DO NOT INTERFERE unless they target Hausa Fulani .

The Soldeirs are there to ensure these fools and their armed robber collegues do not in any way attack northerners .

If one aboki is touched, una go see another Oyigbo.

Penal Brigades are useless as criminals can never be made soldeirs unless when deployed as bait or used in suicide mission as disposable soldeirs.

How can the south tackle the north with criminals like these ?

Even if you don't use them as part of the militia which I strongly urge not to, these criminals will use the chaos and fog of war to impersonate the real movement from where they will exploit and steal from the people thereby giving the insurrection a bad rep to the people they intend to emancipate and also will not hessitate to act as informants to the Nigerian Army. This is why when that idiot and mad man , Nnamdi Kanu was making broadcast to prisoners telling them his IPOB will soon do a jail break but that the prisoners must join IPOB , I just knew this man was totally insane and stupid. And true to his word, IPOB did attempt a jail break at Enugu prison during the EndSars protest.

The south is totally fcked
Are you sane?

What concern Kanu in what is happening in Benin.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by haffaze777(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2020
MusaChukwudi:

That Ijemo Agbadu is my hometown gangan!

Really,we are definitely brother,my family house is there.
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Brandonx(m): 8:05am On Nov 16, 2020
Scheisse What are the benefits attached to being a cultists?
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by haffaze777(m): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2020
Cerveau:

I totally agree with them killing themselves, their families will get over it, so far they don't touch the innocents...

But I don't think this generation is worthless, infact the only set of people making Nigeria proud both home and abroad are still this generation. They deserve some respect if you ask me...... we happen to have alot of bad elements among us, every society have it's fair share of that....but that shouldn't undermine the efforts of the good ones..... This generation is a blessing to Nigeria!

You right to some extent though.God bless all the useful youth among us
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by UnimkeAk(m): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2020
Friend22:

Good job!
And the result is a fool like you can't see you can't see your grand ma because security situation is dire.
if Sars were still there it would have been better than all these blood letting we are witnessing .
Some of you will cause problems and blame government.
Lazy youths!
Get educated, the only fool isee here is you, because you don't know what sarcasm is !!!

4 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by adams123: 8:07am On Nov 16, 2020
Camelot65:
and on another thread you were calling on Christians and Muslims to come together.......undecidedundecided

you guys called terrorists Islamic terrorists why those terrorists are not executing Islamic teachings.

You know how you felt when I said Christian cultists, that's exactly how a Muslim will feel when Islam is been added to terrorists

6 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by yusluvad(m): 8:07am On Nov 16, 2020
This guys no dey ever get sense...

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Freemason1: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2020
Coldie:
All those Igbos doubting if ikwerre people migrated from Benin are beginning to see where their cultism attitude came from. If not for the fact that wike is a strong hand this is how rivers state end SARS protest would have ended.

It was only in Edo state that endsars protester's were robbed by fellow protester's, even female endsars protester's were raped by fellow protester's.

These criminals are willing and ready to do that extreme cause they know they will catch them again. Pos businesses in Edo have closed down, people no longer go out at night.

For ur own good watch the way u travel this Christmas especially those going to pass Edo state

Why drag Igbo and Ikwerrebjnto this mess? Woke who doesn’t know his history is talking and you are minding the words of a drunkard? Etche in River State is the home of the Shrine of Amadioha the Igbo god of thunder. Is it not in present day so called Ikwerre land? Ikwerre has no single word of Benin origin but bastards like Wike would say any rubbish in the name of politics. Truth is in a few years oil will finish or become redundant, then we’d see who’d be begging to be who.

4 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Sanchez01: 8:08am On Nov 16, 2020
Neddstark:
This arent the set I saw few days ago. These are a new set. If you're a cultist, better stop so you dont become part of the next set. Ju life sweet die

I want to use this opportunity to beg you. Abeg any movement, be it protest or fight that will lead to anarchy, please do not only support it. Infact, stand against it. A situation of anarchy enables the beasts among us to express their madness unrestrained as we can see. Police dey Bleep up big time but there are better ways to handle this than fostering hate between the law enforcement and the citizens. With over 4 police stations razed and 2 prisons opened, sorry Benin city is not going to get better anytime soon. For those that have fallen, there will be reprisals upon reprisals plus other crime. God help us.
Let them continue and end up dying like chickens. Sincerely, it gladdens my heart when they die like the chickens they are.

Of all the solutions to life's problems, being a cultist is never one but these folks will never listen.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Nobody: 8:10am On Nov 16, 2020
"What is the purpose of Cultism in this modern time and era like today"?! Well,it's allowed,Cultism will burn out itself soon as long as they ain't looting and burning public props.Its okay.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Coldie(m): 8:10am On Nov 16, 2020
Freemason1:

Why drag Igbo and Ikwerrebjnto this mess? Woke who doesn’t know his history is talking and you are minding the words of a drunkard? Etche in River State is the home of the Shrine of Amadioha the Igbo god of thunder. Is it not in present day so called Ikwerre land? Ikwerre has no single word of Benin origin but bastards like Wike would say any rubbish in the name of politics. Truth is in a few years oil will finish or become redundant, then we’d see who’d be begging to be who.
Leave these people I repeat leave these people Una no want hear. Keep talking anyhow e go clear Una for eye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Has Been Working As A Female Househelp, Forced To Remove His Clothes / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.