Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,172 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) (91762 Views)

Tommy: Cult Clashes Claim Seven Lives In Ogun / Six Killed In Kwara, Edo, Delta Cult Clashes [PHOTOS] / RRS Intensifies Move Against Cult Clashes In Somolu, Other Areas - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Ablemed: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2020
Cerveau:

I highly doubt that.... These people have probably been earmarked and tailed for a while...... It's some sort of a cycle..... During cult clashes like this, it's usually targeted killings.....I feel for their families

Innocent people would surely be caught in the fire

I heard of some mistaken identity killings at ovia
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by davies(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
A life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

Ogbeni....twenty man shall fall if them cross my lane
Unto who i be...
Them bam Jesus for wilderness.....black na the colour

I feel you joor.
Even if them reach 50 dem go still fall abi na you go run like chicken that's if them no Wan catch you
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2020
Very good.

They can kill off themselves for peaceful residents to enjoy a sanitized city.
I support the cult war as long as they keep pumping the bullets into themselves.

To Benin cultists, more bullets to your guns. Let the scores keep soaring but please don't forget to keep the bullets flying within your circle. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Denique(f): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my God! See young men wasted like Chicken!
The young man kept Calling Junior! Junior! Alas Junior is Gone!
The Worse of all is to Depart this Earth without JESUS!
The Eyes of the Cultists will be wide open right now . They will be begging for mercy! Unfortunately Mercy has Expired for them..

May God open our Eyes to see the Disaster in Departing this earth with JESUS..

Modify, pls...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Ofemmanu1: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....
A life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

Unto who i be...
So youre also a cultist?!
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by stainbaba(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2020
muykem:
Obaseki second term will be brutal. These are the people they use to win the election.

Oga get ur facts right b4 u open ur mouth and start talking anyhow here...If it's the pple he used in winning election why did oshiomole and apc didn't drag him to court...plz we re talking abt cultism and it's adverse effects on our youths....don't bring politics into it

1 Like

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by tunize(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2020
Other social things dey to take catch fun why cult i just dey imagine
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by delkuf(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2020
Muhammad2468:
may their soul rest in peace
This types of souls don't rest in peace, they burn in hell

1 Like

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by guiddoti: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2020
Golan007:
Where's the police when you need them?
Oh, wait...
na today cultist has been killing their opponents?

1 Like

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by stainbaba(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2020
blowjohn:
Benin is a crazy city.
The average benin male is a cultist.
Despite the lively and nice atmosphere in benin, the place is filled with cultists.
Every where u go, rough looking males everywhere.

Na ur state be crazy state...Óde...
Na the rough looking males go shoot u die...idiot..!!
Carry open ur mouth dey talk rubbish...as if rugged niggas re not evriwhere in the various states in 9ja

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by guiddoti: 9:24am On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....

Unto who i be...
Them bam Jesus for wilderness.....black na the color
Dem your blacks wey fall talk like this too. Repent before it is too late.

1 Like

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by stainbaba(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2020
Cassim33:
Madness upon madness, All those southerners are blood suckers, i prepared to live in North than those bloody states

Nobdy stopped you from living in the North ooh...we love the madness in the south....
We re ruggedly given birth to..so we stay rugged...#Benin/Warri_Blood cool
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by haffaze777(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2020
hustla:

Ijemo Agbadu in Abeokuta?

Yes bro,the battle is between Eiye dominated area from Ago oko and Aye dominated from Ijemo Agbadu,one eiye guy got killed yesterday at Ijemo agbadu junction,I'm just tired of all dis useless frat people disturbing d peace of people

4 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Thefxchanger: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2020
Neddstark:
This arent the set I saw few days ago. These are a new set. If you're a cultist, better stop so you dont become part of the next set. Ju life sweet die

I want to use this opportunity to beg you. Abeg any movement, be it protest or fight that will lead to anarchy, please do not only support it. Infact, stand against it. A situation of anarchy enables the beasts among us to express their madness unrestrained as we can see. Police dey Bleep up big time but there are better ways to handle this than fostering hate between the law enforcement and the citizens. With over 4 police stations razed and 2 prisons opened, sorry Benin city is not going to get better anytime soon. For those that have fallen, there will be reprisals upon reprisals plus other crime. God help us.

Don’t blame the anarchy that is happening on the peaceful protest we had... blame it on the govt who refused to listen to the people and then went on to arm thugs against protesters ...

They refused to respond to basic requests by the citizens till hoodlums took over ...

Citizens have the right to protest and we did peacefully... if hoodlums start their thuggery in the middle of it while govt was dragging its feet, blame the govt and not the peaceful protest
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by HAJJIMUKHTAR: 9:27am On Nov 16, 2020
BusinessCity:
What's happening for goodness sakes?
it's civilization...
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by haffaze777(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2020
Mrquote:

Bleep you for that sars statement.

U go dey alright last last yahoo boy
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by haffaze777(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2020
ehinmowo:

I hope those they dropping are the rival cultists and not innocent citizens?
Yes they are
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2020
Neddstark:
This arent the set I saw few days ago. These are a new set. If you're a cultist, better stop so you dont become part of the next set. Ju life sweet die

I want to use this opportunity to beg you. Abeg any movement, be it protest or fight that will lead to anarchy, please do not only support it. Infact, stand against it. A situation of anarchy enables the beasts among us to express their madness unrestrained as we can see. Police dey Bleep up big time but there are better ways to handle this than fostering hate between the law enforcement and the citizens. With over 4 police stations razed and 2 prisons opened, sorry Benin city is not going to get better anytime soon. For those that have fallen, there will be reprisals upon reprisals plus other crime. God help us.
Stark as in Tony stark? Anyway these are some of the best words I have come across lately. First off I didn't support the protest because the movement was initiated by yahoo Boys, I don't allow criminals fight a good fight for me, I think it is my responsibility. Secondly I condemn the attack on law enforcement officers. The protest already achieved it aims, I was expecting a negotiation but it seems Nigerians were looking for blood
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Ituku4040: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2020
Cerveau:
irresponsibility at it's peak
Now united in defeat
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by OVB123: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2020
blowjohn:
Benin is a crazy city.
The average benin male is a cultist.
Despite the lively and nice atmosphere in benin, the place is filled with cultists.
Every where u go, rough looking males everywhere.

You are entitled to your opinion but all i want to tell you is that not all benin boys are cultists. So please correct that perception.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Bellotelli: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
O my God! See young men wasted like Chicken!
The young man kept Calling Junior! Junior! Alas Junior is Gone!
The Worse of all is to Depart this Earth without JESUS!
The Eyes of the Cultists will be wide open right now . They will be begging for mercy! Unfortunately Mercy has Expired for them..

May God open our Eyes to see the Disaster in Departing this earth with JESUS..
These are all Christians... SMH

1 Like

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Bellotelli: 9:39am On Nov 16, 2020
Golan007:
Where's the police when you need them?

Oh wait...
Abeg make police allow the fight for one month. Edo state needs self cleansing.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by nerd004: 9:40am On Nov 16, 2020
Edo and Cultism are 5 and 6.... two inseparable conjoined twins!!!!..... traveled to Benin last week ,thank God I didn't witness such...was even in ekosodin yet I enjoyed my stay in peace

A cultist is like a dead man walking....These killings is a cycle that would never end...

say NO to Cultism
say NO to Hard drugs..
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Righteousness89(m): 9:44am On Nov 16, 2020
Denique:

Modify, pls...
Done!
GOD Bless you

1 Like

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Agbalanze(m): 9:46am On Nov 16, 2020
He that kills by the sword will die by the sword!!!

If they are confirmed cult guys, I got no f**k to give not even an RIP!!!

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Mrquote: 9:47am On Nov 16, 2020
haffaze777:

U go dey alright last last yahoo boy
Probably anybody that protest is a Yahoo boy abi LOL

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by hustla(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2020
haffaze777:

Yes bro,the battle is between Eiye dominated area from Ago oko and Aye dominated from Ijemo Agbadu,one eiye guy got killed yesterday at Ijemo agbadu junction,I'm just tired of all dis useless frat people disturbing d peace of people

Nawa o.. I no know say abeokuta still dey do cult stuff cos most people Don move on to yahoo and better things

Na 2000 - 2005 Abeokuta hot last but it seems lack of sense has come back now

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by mystical109(m): 9:48am On Nov 16, 2020
Unto who i be...
[/quote]now I believe you are a real niggar
Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by hustla(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad....

Unto who i be...

You wey still dey live for your mama house and collect pocket money dey form Aye online

May God help you

4 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Righteousness89(m): 9:50am On Nov 16, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

Departing this earth without Jesus edit please.
Thanks Bro

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by Mrquote: 9:50am On Nov 16, 2020
Neddstark:

I am not against protests sir. But when it's about to lead to anarchy, freaking stop it. Nigeria is not USA, Nigeria is a fragile state where a single religious comment in the North can cause killings of many southerners. If you are willing to die in the name of a protests, go ahead but dont let something lead to a riot that will kill other people's children.
So we should just be calm and ket things get out hand abi just because of the difference views we have.
I put it to you how do we get it right.

2 Likes

Re: Benin Cult Clashes: Dead Bodies On The Streets (Graphic Video/Pics) by nerd004: 9:51am On Nov 16, 2020
OVB123:
You are entitled to your opinion but all i want to tell you is that not all benin boys are cultists. So please correct that perception.

Truth not all Benin guys are cultist but the majority are..are u aware that even the Governor is cultist "confirmed" ,,,,Oshiomole is a cultist,,, Ize Iyamu is a Cultist ... Tony Kabaka is a Cultist ....Ebo Stone is a Cultist..etc.
so that young man is right,,,, majority of the elites in Edo are cultist,, so what do you expect from their society ....60%_70% of Edo youths are cultist....Their youth(70%} both male and female are so desperate for quick wins in life and this is their greatest undoing...

That

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Who Has Been Working As A Female Househelp, Forced To Remove His Clothes / Man Parks His Jeep & Bathes On Lagos Street In Broad Daylight (Photos) / Lady Raped To Death In Front Of A Church In Benue (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.