Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO (54844 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement / Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Nazgul: 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
grin
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by stainbaba(m): 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
Na craze dey worry am...why him come dey tell us na...so make we still dey use rubber hold out fones...Oga park well jor undecided

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by IMAMofWAR: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
Wiseandtrue:
Take it from the man who has seen it all

It's like he died, resurrected and was given a second chance to life!!!

Trying at all cost to convince the people about the reality of life

Those of you doing Yahoo (hurting others) in other to gain wealth, needs to realize that they are all vanities of these world!!!

What will it benefits a man if he gains the whole world and losses his soul
the person that is motivating u made the money from yahoo na. then it was called 419. may una dey use una okpa atimes

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by udemzyudex(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
kokoA:
Baba stop trying to market poverty for us abeg. If poverty sweet like that why you no poor? undecided

Lol.. If you dey listen to wetin rich men dey talk ehn you go miss road the best thing na to follow wetin dem dey do.

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by IMAMofWAR: 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
stainbaba:
Na craze dey worry am...why him come dey tell us na...so make we still dey use rubber hold out fones...Oga park well jor undecided
no mind the 419 claiming motivational speaker. was hush puppi not washing car before?

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by FRANKOSKI(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
RICH PEOPLE CAN SAY ANYTHING BUT BELIEVE IT OR NOT, NOTHING IS GOOD ABOUT POVERTY *
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Dshocker(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
When phone take come out,make this man stop all this lies... Besides his daughter Peace Maduka and i attended same lesson way back
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by meum: 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2020
Na real wa. Many years ago I watched him spend millions for a party. Everything is about choice. How I spend my money shouldn't be a topic of discussion. Chai motivational lies grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by favor914: 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
Orubebe01:
Stringy man. Anambra people and stingy are like bread and butter
Go and make you own money, why cry more than the bereaved? Peasant.
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Adrielbradshaw(f): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
His money, his choice, though archaic... Can't deal.
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Judolisco(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
Role model... All of una wey dey yarn trash dis man made it from d scratch o... I don't think he attended secondary school... Person wey suffer like dis make am dey give him own children advice una dey yarn dust

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
even me too use rubber on my own

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by lastclaire4(f): 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Your choice shouldn't be another person opinion. Don't use your initiative to sound like one motivational speaker.

Cause by God grace I can't use a ban to tire my phone despite am not rich. How much does it cost to change a case?

What does it profit a rich man to tire his phone with rubber ban?

Just leave the man. In Nigeria we use suffer to do competition, such that every rich man wants to sound like a poor man.

3 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by favor914: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Dshocker:
When phone take come out,make this man stop all this lies... Besides his daughter Peace Maduka and i attended same lesson way back
Which daughter, what lesson, where in Lagos, London, or Nnewi?
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by seunmsg(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
See what is coming out of the mouth of a so called billionaire. If it was someone with political influence that said this rubbish, they will say he’s weaponizing poverty.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by adioolayi(m): 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
Poverty is not lack of money....Poverty is a mindset. If what I just read is true...This man is poor.

5 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by AroleOduduwa2: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
You can build wealth and still enjoy life. Life is too short to deprive yourself of the simplest life

Having said this, you will never amass wealth being wasteful.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by berbs: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
It's a matter of choice.
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by focus7: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
I have never believed this man's stories
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by favor914: 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
lastclaire4:

Just leave the man. In Nigeria we use suffer to do competition, such that every rich man wants to sound like a poor man.
What of poor men on Nairaland that have nothing in the bank, or capital investments putting his faint imaginative opinion in the affairs of a Billionaire?
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Johnnyplus01k(m): 10:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
Oga no dey deceive us, moreover we don't know your house. Story for the gods
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by favor914: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
focus7:
I have never believed this man's stories
What difference does it make? You are watching his life, who is watching yours? Mr Nobody.
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by AroleOduduwa2: 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
favor914:
What of poor men on Nairaland that have nothing in the bank, or capital investments putting his faint imaginative opinion in the affairs of a Billionaire?

Some people come to nairaland for fun, not everyone is poor or have a poor mindset.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by colizee(m): 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
You don't use expensive phone but you want people to patronize your product that's not cheap....life no balance.

5 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by favor914: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Johnnyplus01k:
Oga no dey deceive us, moreover we don't know your house. Story for the gods
What is their to gain for Cosmos Maduka deceiving a third eye blind lowlife Peasant?
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by comtem2011: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
Hmmmm!!! May I not be a slave to money.what is the essence of your money if you can't use it to enjoy life? Laslas na die!!! Ohun eye ba je, leye maa gbefo.

Your gain in life is how you treat yourself with whatever you have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by DoubleEngine007: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

Your choice shouldn't be another person opinion. Don't use your initiative to sound like one motivational speaker.

Cause by God grace I can't use a ban to tire my phone despite am not rich. How much does it cost to change a case?

What does it profit a rich man to tire his phone with rubber ban?
You dey mind that man.. If him like,make him use chain ,take chain the phone.. Nonsense!
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by shogsman(m): 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
This one na mumu sha
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Karlifate: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
valentineuwakwe:

even me too use rubber on my own
Blogger blogger...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fatima Dangote And Jamil Abubakar's Wedding In Kano (photos) / Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS / How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.