Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,225 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO (54816 Views)

Cosmas Maduka Hails Stanley Uzochukwu For Repaying ₦150m Loan Without Agreement / Cosmas Maduka's Wife, Charity Is Dead / Cosmas Maduka Preaching The Gospel By The Roadside In Lagos. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by favor914: 10:22pm On Nov 15, 2020
AroleOduduwa2:

Some people come to nairaland for fun, not everyone is poor or have a poor mindset.
For fun? Then go to the entertainment, or romance section, Cosmos Maduka’s story is not for child like minded people.
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by greatbuc(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
I did the same too! God what are You trying to do? I receive!
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by cunley(m): 10:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
Motivational quote����
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Dshocker(m): 10:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
favor914:
Which daughter, what lesson, where in Lagos, London, or Nnewi?

At emordi,before Cedec International School was found,they do come with their driver in a prado suv

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Wickedfact: 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Well, if you know Alhaji Dangote, he has an habit of personally serving his guests at his parties. The problem is that the wrist watch Alhaji wears while serving you can conveniently buy you 2 duplexes in Lekki.

As at when BMW 7 series was relaunched a few years ago, Mr. Cosmas Maduka was using 3310. I personally saw it myself.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
A person who has food boku-plenty for house but refused to eat cannot be compared with pesin wey no get common garri for store.

I understand the child training part but the rubber band part, I think he is just being greedy and wicked to himself.

3 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by favor914: 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
GOOOGLE504:
A person who has food boku-plenty for house but refused to eat cannot be compared with pesin wey no get common garri for store.

I understand the child training part but the rubber band part, I think he is just being greedy and wicked to himself.
Did you call him, and the reception was bad because of his blackberry handset? So why are you complaining about another persons money, you don’t sheet, what cosmos Maduka eats, Are you not aware that it is what you can’t afford, you desire the most, iPhone 12, or the latest Samsung is not his problem.
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by nonsolove: 10:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
dat one na ur business.
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by boldking(m): 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by m140(m): 10:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
I have watched many of this man videos and they are truly inspiring.

One of his lectures at the lagos business school was eye opening on running a business.

He is very old school and very frugal but his messages are very real and straightforward.

Most of social media warriors wont be able to handle this straight forward talks.

They will go ranting and end up poor forever

Lastly, i noticed how employees always want to live better than their bosses.
I dey feel you, dont know why people keep living like if they dont spend the money , they will die the next day

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by miketayo(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
I have watched many of this man videos and they are truly inspiring.

One of his lectures at the lagos business school was eye opening on running a business.

He is very old school and very frugal but his messages are very real and straightforward.

Most of social media warriors wont be able to handle this straight forward talks.

They will go ranting and end up poor forever

Lastly, i noticed how employees always want to live better than their bosses.

The way he lives isn't the reason he is a billionaire, he is just stingy to himself

7 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Openbusiness: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
Most times, brokeness is caused by living beyond our pocket. I'm very guilty of this, so I get the message he's passing across. A Billionaire that spends like a millionaire will remain a Billionaire longer than a Billionaire that spends like a Billionaire. May God continue to have mercy on me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by favor914: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2020
miketayo:

The way he lives isn't the reason he is a billionaire, he is just stingy to himself
Go and make your own money, & spend it as you like, why take Panadol extra, for another persons headache?
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by mdchikezie(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Hmmmm

No matter the method or severity of training...
Que sera sera

say that again my brother

2 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Karlifate: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
starbuck:
There's light at the end of the tunnel at last cool cool cool

Who will change mine too

Besides, that means i am a potential billionaire

As your moniker implies, join the Starbucks survey website OR find your way to Starbuck Coffee & start working there.

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by DEBJOCH1(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
LikeAking:
If you work for this man, you will never progress.

Selfish man. At the end your children go carry your money buy assurance for their gf's.
You lied, Cosmas Maduka is a story of a true man who worked hard for his money, I know much about him and know much about some people who work at his common water factory Aline, these people are doing very good. Coscharis is a vast in different product. If you get your business you can leave it open for every jack and harry to run it down.

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by nedekid: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
Awon motivational speakers. shocked
Because of this some mumus will throw out their dstv and TV depriving their kids also. Some will use rubber band on their phones too. grin
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by LoladeOmolomo(f): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2020
FarahAideed:
Does that even make sense ? Stop glorifying nonsense ...It's Satanic money worship and disorganization that will make man worth 500 million dollars to tie his phone with Rubber band
Lol you are Funny
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by dpumppy(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
He's mentally a wretch. Why do we pray for riches when you plan not to spend ?

3 Likes

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by mdchikezie(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
kokoA:
Baba stop trying to market poverty for us abeg. If poverty sweet like that why you no poor? undecided

help me ask am oooh if poverty and wretchedness to the point of tying phone with rubber band is sweet too much, why was he accumulating wealth
tomorrow you will die and this children will still do whatever they want with the money, so whats the brouhaha for
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by mdchikezie(m): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2020
dpumppy:
He's mentally a wretch. Why do we pray for riches when you plan not to spend ?
i wonder why accumulate such amount of wealth if poverty and wretchedness was so sweet

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by emmansus(f): 10:53pm On Nov 15, 2020
Rubber band to hold phone.OK,which means na typewriter him still dey use for him office,if him close from work e go trek home from work abi,him children dey go public akara school abi,him wife still dey hurk pepper for street abi,him still dey drink garri for him house.even at old Age they still mislead people all in the name of multinational speaker.yeye black men.sssshhhwwww.nonsense
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Adakintroy: 10:55pm On Nov 15, 2020
Over emphasis on the outside.

Talk to a smart intelligent business person. He go figure you out in few minutes no matte how smartly dressed you are.

Everything no be packaging that's all am trying to say.
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Johzhier97(m): 10:59pm On Nov 15, 2020
Sunofgod:
jew man.....why would you be stingy with your kids?

Whilst the like's of Ifeanyi Ubah robbed you of millions?
I stand to correct u.....It is said to be billion nd not millions.....Get ur fact straight....

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Slurity(m): 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2020
If you support his way of life, you have very high chance of making heaven and believe me, you are just living in Nigeria but has not single trait of Nigeria in you. If you disagree with with this kind of life, go and use a standing mirror very early in the morning and whoever you see in the mirror is number one problem of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Tharyor1984(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
This is madness, that means this type of person would never give or help his family with his money for them to rise up, but am sure he can give his pastors and his girlfriends millions of Nigeria to waste

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Judolisco(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
FarahAideed:
Does that even make sense ? Stop glorifying nonsense ...It's Satanic money worship and disorganization that will make man worth 500 million dollars to tie his phone with Rubber band
no dey talk trash na otedola 2 was using a small Nokia phone b4 his children complained about it... Dongote drives himself around and do not have a house abroad, go and read more about Zuckerberg and bill gates also

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by sweetrace(f): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
The people on this site write like the only money matters in this life. This man is bringing up his children in an excellent way. Money does not a man make! He is teaching his kids to have real values which is obviously what society lacks.
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by FarahAideed: 11:08pm On Nov 15, 2020
Judolisco:
no dey talk trash na otedola 2 was using a small Nokia phone b4 his children complained about it... Dongote drives himself around and do not have a house abroad, go and read more about Zuckerberg and bill gates also

Small Nokia phone is different from tying phone with Rubber band ..Stop falling for optics

1 Like

Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by Judolisco(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2020
FarahAideed:

Small Nokia phone is different from tying phone with Rubber band ..Stop falling for optics
not falling for anything bro maduka is one of the billionaires that made it from d scratch he did not even attend d University... When he dies his children will still inherit his wealth so I don't know why u guys are complaining... Dongote doesn't have a house abroad people who work under him has houses abroad jst different perspective on how people see things
Re: Cosmas Maduka: I Used Rubber Band To Tie & Hold My Phone - Coscahris Motors CEO by FarahAideed: 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2020
Judolisco:
not falling for anything bro maduka is one of the billionaires that made it from d scratch he did not even attend d University... When he dies his children will still inherit his wealth so I don't know why u guys are complaining... Dongote doesn't have a house abroad people who work under him has houses abroad jst different perspective on how people see things

What are you even saying ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

An Aerial View Of Nicon Nuga Hilton (Now Transcorp Hotel) Abuja In 1987 / How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? / Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.