Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,024 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:04 AM

Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase (25212 Views)

Nigerians Surprised To See A Town Hall Named After Peter OBI In Taraba State / Peter Obi Receives Certificate Of Return As Labour Party Presidential Candidate / Lockdown: Buhari Meets Task Force, Keeps Mum On Extension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by sizer07: 4:29am On Nov 16, 2020
stonemasonn:
Buhari is the most powerful president since 1999, nobody dare to challenge him.

The only president who removed fuel subsidy completely unchallenged.

Yes personally i think this is the type of wicked and tyranical leader this kwantiri need.a weaker one will come,nigerians will stil lament such as the case of goodluck

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by AMI3(m): 4:32am On Nov 16, 2020
Some body like me I am enjoying this government because I am a registered member OF BMC.

The OP is just WAILING.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by hekkyboi: 4:33am On Nov 16, 2020
Let's get our PVCs ready and make a change. We can do it people. I wonder what these recycled politicians Will tell us again during their next campaign, unless only the mofos will still buy their blood sucking campaign promises

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by ipobarecriminals: 4:33am On Nov 16, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
embarassed the economy is battered, , in comatose already.Pa Daura sad biko sad
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by tunapawizzy: 4:35am On Nov 16, 2020
If NLC president swaps position with Buhari today,,,,the only thing different will be personel changes...d struggle will remain, Nigerians should know that NLC leadership is using Nigerian workers to fight for their pockets....Nigerians can only fight for themselves by voting wisely.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by tunapawizzy: 4:40am On Nov 16, 2020
hekkyboi:
Let's get our PVCs ready and make a change. We can do it people. I wonder what these recycled politicians Will tell us again during their next campaign, unless only the mofos will still buy their blood sucking campaign promises
TRUTH u spoke up there...Unfortunately, the mofos have the power of numbers, the mofos are plenty....the non-mofos should start work now and try to re-orientate as much mofos as possible.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Dshocker(m): 4:41am On Nov 16, 2020
Is it mum or mute?
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by tunapawizzy: 4:43am On Nov 16, 2020
sizer07:

Yes personally i think this is the type of wicked and tyranical leader this kwantiri need.a weaker one will come,nigerians will stil lament such as the case of goodluck
lets get something clear: A strong leader is not necessarily a wicked/tyranical leader...they are 2 different things

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by deflover(m): 4:48am On Nov 16, 2020
Lamasta:
After Oshiomhole left NLC they have been a shadow of themself even states don't take them serious again...

dont be fooled
even osho was same thing
go back in history
anytime obj wants to add 5naira he takes it to 10naira and osho will form strike and later come to obj 5naira
it was a trick that worked for him and many like u saw him in good light

7 Likes

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by richeso: 4:48am On Nov 16, 2020
Una no read the handwriting on the wall when una president also stand as minister for petroleum ?
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Myhusband(m): 4:52am On Nov 16, 2020
izzou:
grin

Nigerians can keep wailing forever. I don't care grin

For those of us that voted Buhari, all we need to do is take our party membership card, wear our APC vests, and we would buy for as low as #80 per litre

Yes, you heard me right tongue

Let the losers keep wailing. It pays to be a staunch supporter of Buhari smiley

God bless our darling daddy grin

Buhari presidency have save Nigeria from going into extinction, that's believe of his so called educated supporters

it's a thing to mourn about that an acclaimed educated person could be a supporter of that blockhead dumb mallam most esp from the South, it's really a shame

all Buhari supporters need to be visiting zoo every two weeks to meet their colleagues

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by kraftysprouts: 4:56am On Nov 16, 2020
Change the headline joor
We are not SHOCKED
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by bigfish3k: 4:57am On Nov 16, 2020
They have settled them before embarking on the increase.

What do you expect?
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by ecolime(m): 4:58am On Nov 16, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pa Michael Imoudu will be rolling in his grave after seeing what the NLC has become today.
How did she fall from grace?
A once vibrant militant trade unionism that was further revamped by Comrade Adams Oshiomhole is now as impotent as an expired, adulterated painkiller.

The Trade Union we see today is even less than an unfunny joke in the mouth of a drunk jester.
No one takes her threats seriously...not the people, not the government, not even the union itself.

Incase you've forgotten, it's almost a month of the expiration of their two weeks' ultimatum on the Electricity tariff.

But like my grandmother will always say.
"Do not ask whose side the househelp is on when she will not intercede when the master is fighting with her madam".
She's only looking out for her self.
Welcome back from the Great beyond grin

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by kraftysprouts: 4:59am On Nov 16, 2020
forghe:
All these happening because of the small increase in minimum wage. Political thieves, stealing and earning millions yet envious of the little thousands made by the masses

30k that they can't even pay

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Zimzy(m): 4:59am On Nov 16, 2020
Na today? House that is divided against itself can not stand
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Nobody: 5:00am On Nov 16, 2020
izzou:
grin

Nigerians can keep wailing forever. I don't care grin

For those of us that voted Buhari, all we need to do is take our party membership card, wear our APC vests, and we would buy for as low as #80 per litre

Yes, you heard me right tongue

Let the losers keep wailing. It pays to be a staunch supporter of Buhari smiley

God bless our darling daddy grin
Yo pay 80 what? shocked

That's too much for a Buhari supporter to pay for fuel unless you reside in one of the 5% states.

We Sai Buharidians in Ogbomosho pay #65/litre so you might wanna move over here to enjoy more benefits of supporting our darling daddy Buhari.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by kraftysprouts: 5:01am On Nov 16, 2020
stonemasonn:
Buhari is the most powerful president since 1999, nobody dare to challenge him.

The only president who removed fuel subsidy completely unchallenged.

Fuel subsidy he removed 3 times?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by femi4: 5:02am On Nov 16, 2020
forghe:
All these happening because of the small increase in minimum wage. Political thieves, stealing and earning millions yet envious of the little thousands made by the masses
Minimum wage that didn't go round
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by bigfish3k: 5:05am On Nov 16, 2020
AMI3:
Some body like me I am enjoying this government because I am a registered member OF BMC.

The OP is just WAILING.

Please consider your family members that are not registered zombies. How will they survive?
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by jaxxy(m): 5:07am On Nov 16, 2020
There are reasons for the price increase I guess they are studying it. Scenario might be different
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Nukilia: 5:08am On Nov 16, 2020
Lamasta:
After Oshiomhole left NLC they have been a shadow of themself even states don't take them serious again...
You mean the con man Oshiomole grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by mcayomind: 5:09am On Nov 16, 2020
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Pa Michael Imoudu will be rolling in his grave after seeing what the NLC has become today.
How did she fall from grace?
A once vibrant militant trade unionism that was further revamped by Comrade Adams Oshiomhole is now as impotent as an expired, adulterated painkiller.

The Trade Union we see today is even less than an unfunny joke in the mouth of a drunk jester.
No one takes her threats seriously...not the people, not the government, not even the union itself.

Incase you've forgotten, it's almost a month of the expiration of their two weeks' ultimatum on the Electricity tariff.

But like my grandmother will always say.
"Do not ask whose side the househelp is on when she will not intercede when the master is fighting with her madam".
She's only looking out for her self.

is my eye deceiving me??

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Nukilia: 5:10am On Nov 16, 2020
jaxxy:
There are reasons for the price increase I guess they are studying it. Scenario might be different

Nigerians have been taken for a fool! From #87 to #170 within 5 years

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by leisuretym: 5:19am On Nov 16, 2020
They probably got their share,

This government increased fuel price, increased VAT , without reducing high cost of governance. Yet unemployment keep shooting high !

Kolewerk!

Restructure Now!!!

We can't be feeding Senators
We can't be feeding Reps Members
We can't be feeding Ministers
We can't be feeding Governors
We can't be feeding LGA chairmen
We can't be feeding commissioners
We can't be feeding Special Advisers
We can't be feeding foreign Ambassadors
With loans from China and Brazil.
Its time to reduce high cost of governance .
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by AMI3(m): 5:26am On Nov 16, 2020
bigfish3k:

Please consider your family members that are not registered zombies. How will they survive?
Don't worry once they mention my name they are cover.

Have u registered?

If u HV not, u better contact ur zonal coordinator n thank me later

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by bigfish3k: 5:28am On Nov 16, 2020
AMI3:

Don't worry once they mention my name they are cover.

Have u registered?

If u HV not, u better contact ur zonal coordinator n thank me later
Hahaha, sarcasm
This government keep justifying those that rejected them

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by Juanmike(m): 5:29am On Nov 16, 2020
Pls when will they start keeping Dad?.
Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 5:33am On Nov 16, 2020
Sure, they have to keep mum.
If they attempt to protest, the Moslem north wil sabotage it.
U know fuel sells at 40 naira per litre in kano and katsina grin
The price they sell for themselves is far different from the prices of infidels.
So none can protest,.
The North will keep their brutal protest, until non northern gets into office, wen they will maim for rice in price of groundnut

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Surprised As Labour Keeps Mum On Fuel Price Increase by 989900: 5:33am On Nov 16, 2020
No subsidy, no refinery+dead ₦aira, what do y'all expect? Cheap fuel? No, no, you can't eat your cake and have it.

The ₦175/l is the symptom, mind you, that is still going north of ₦200/l as long as there is no refining capacity, and as long as Buhari, Emefiele and gang continue to be shady and clueless at the same time.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Probes Obasanjo, Jonathan’s Power Sector Spendings / Shehu Sani's Tweet About Millionaires Last Night / President Buhari Reacts To Tribunal Verdict: I Wasn’t Worried All Along

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.