Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,436 members, 7,801,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:59 AM

Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) (67955 Views)

AY Dances To Ogene Music At Williams Uchemba's Traditional Wedding / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos) / Kcee Builds A House In Uli, Anambra (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ever8090:
I watched this boys movies when he was a child, now he is married while I am still single, no money and I don't want to bring a woman to suffer in my house the way my mum suffered in her husband's house..

Oh lord, pls do something not just for me alone but everyone in my type of situation
good

No marry without money

God will elevate you

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Vietnaminfo(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ever8090:
I watched this boys movies when he was a child, now he is married while I am still single, no money and I don't want to bring a woman to suffer in my house the way my mum suffered in her husband's house..

Oh lord, pls do something not just for me alone but everyone in my type of situation

I pray by this time next year, you shall have cause to glorify the name of God in your life. I bless you today in the name of God the Father, the son and of the Holy spirit. Go and prosper

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by luminouz(m): 11:02pm On Nov 15, 2020
MiaB:
Girl? That's a woman right there.

She be girl tongue

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by King44(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
DebbieBianca:
More
but seriously some Igbo ladies are flawless beauty wise.

I wish them blossom union
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by luminouz(m): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
humilitypays:
she is prettier, hotter, classier and younger looking than many girls below 22yrs shocked shocked

And of course I don't support guys marrying ladies below 27yrs of age because it's a waste of time...it always end in drama and regrets.

Most Nigerian ladies below 28yrs have nothing to offer to a man aside hot body and sex romps angry

It is better for a man to marry an older lady of virtue and quality than to marry a younger girl who most times end up being a disaster, a stubborn goat and unappreciative/ungrateful slayqueen shocked shocked
How old is the wife?
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by LaReinaa(f): 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2020
nedekid:
Where will this boy Wan see money to take care of this suzzi? shocked
Lilian osoro, Damilola adegbite, Mbong Amata etc comes to mind.
Hope she wount end up as snacks for ogas at the top.
Just wish them well and pass..
Are you his account manager

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by humilitypays(m): 11:04pm On Nov 15, 2020
luminouz:

You fuqin nailed it!!!

*thinking furiously*

Which NL geh dey US oooo
you can only meet them if you beg Seun to make you a mod like La...la....and the other tribal-saddistic mods shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Ever8090: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Vietnaminfo:

I pray by this time next year, you shall have cause to glorify the name of God in your life. I bless you today in the name of God the Father, the son and of the Holy spirit. Go and prosper
Amen..

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Deltatoto: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
DebbieBianca:
More
wetin Dey tire me be say no matter as woman fine her Toto must stl smell.
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by RomanianNinja: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2020
Brandonx:
The lady is fine.
Omonomose tongue
She's not Edo grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Momotilala: 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ever8090:

You are a very stupid boy for insulting your father here
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by luminouz(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
humilitypays:
you can only meet them if you beg Seun to make you a mod like La...la....and the other tribal-saddistic mods shocked shocked

ME a mod? grin grin grin grin

Romanceland go suffer die....

Let him keep his modship!

Lemme try travel and business section.
Or food section (though looking at those sumptuous dishes online drive me crazy with hunger) grin

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by humilitypays(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
EmperorMaria:

Are u alright,, Guys should marry old cargoes 4 what? Crackhaus how old is ur gf?
Most Nigerian ladies start to have sense and become useful to men in their lives from the age of 28yrs and above....some they will get to 35yrs above before they start to have sense and also add value to the life of their men.....so if you wish to marry teenage girls for sex romps and social media showoffs like Ned Nwoko and Adams Oshiomhole......make sure you have made enough money to organize your own funeral ceremony shocked shocked cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by stillmaticOG(m): 11:06pm On Nov 15, 2020
Love they say is a beautiful thing
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by humilitypays(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
luminouz:

ME a mod? grin grin grin grin

Romanceland go suffer die....

Let him keep his modship!

Lemme try travel and business section.
Or food section (though looking at those sumptuous dishes online drive me crazy with hunger) grin
The quickest way to finding an abroad-based Naija lady is to become a Nairaland mod....even if na mod for Muslim section, u go meet them tire.......you better PM honkulu Sheun wink
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by luminouz(m): 11:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
humilitypays:
The quickest way to finding an abroad-based Naija lady is to become a Nairaland mod....even na mod for Muslim section, u go meet them tire.......you better PM honkulu Sheun wink

I dont get o...is it that the mods know their IPs or what? grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by autonomous22: 11:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
U sure say dis woman no senior him?
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by humilitypays(m): 11:14pm On Nov 15, 2020
luminouz:

I dont get o...is it that the mods know their IPs or what? grin

mods are like celebrities to the ladies......and most Nigerian ladies born abroad only want to be with male celebrities; that's their fantasy...at least as a mod you will be pushing any of their foolish threads to front page, that's a great privilege that most ladies here dream of everyday....so you becoming a mod here will make their dream come quick.....which will also make your American dream come even quicker shocked shocked
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Forumobserver12(m): 11:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
nedekid:
Where will this boy Wan see money to take care of this suzzi? shocked
Lilian osoro, Damilola adegbite, Mbong Amata etc comes to mind.
Hope she wount end up as snacks for ogas at the top.

I think she's a medical Doctor from the picture I saw few weeks back.

When a woman have a paying job she will be less dependant no her man...

5 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by humilitypays(m): 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
stillmaticOG:
Love they say is a beautiful thing
Love, u well so Opportunity they say is a beautiful thing grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by IJOBA2: 11:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
REGINA GRANDPA NWOKO RIGHT NOW

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by luminouz(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2020
humilitypays:
mods are like celebrities to the ladies......and most Nigerian ladies born abroad only want to be with male celebrities; that's their fantasy...at least as a mod you will be pushing any of their foolish threads to front page, that's a great privilege that most ladies here dream of everyday....so you becoming a mod here will make their dream come quick.....which will also make your American dream come even quicker shocked shocked

Mods are celebrities to ladies here? shocked

Chai, which kain mentality be that? undecided

Then, I WILL NEVER BE A MOD!!!

The thought of ladies here doing that fan shiit to me is troubling abeg.

Make I search travel section first tongue
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by efstore: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Great! Congrats �
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by IMAMofWAR: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
yahoo boy enjoying his loot.

2 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Edoziesmart(m): 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
boldking:
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl
has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public.
Maybe they should report the matter to their
village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay
his rent they should just kill the landlord and
forget about the missing car.

Seun create kindergarten section please for this kind people

1 Like

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by humilitypays(m): 11:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
luminouz:

Mods are celebrities to ladies here? shocked

Chai, which kain mentality be that? undecided

Then, I WILL NEVER BE A MOD!!!

The thought of ladies here doing that fan shiit to me is troubling abeg.

Make I search travel section first tongue
E be like say you like suffering.....I am telling you what works and the shortest cut to it and you want to go looking for ladies fasting to get a guy abroad, even if na Chad them no mind, this guy your case go hard if u no take time angry angry
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by luminouz(m): 11:23pm On Nov 15, 2020
humilitypays:
E be like say you like suffering.....I am telling you what works and the shortest cut to it and you want to go looking for ladies fasting to get a guy abroad, even if na Chad them no mind, this guy your case go hard if u take time angry angry

Lmaoooo...

Then,I no want any american based naija lady again. I go face my hustle. grin
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by humilitypays(m): 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
luminouz:

Lmaoooo...

Then,I no want any american based naija lady again. I go face my hustle. grin
Kontinu, e concern me Na hustle Papa Emeka, Alhj Sikiru and Baba Ojo say them de do weh make them remain *forkaniza for Ijora-Olopa today shocked grin

4 Likes

Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by nedekid: 11:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
Forumobserver12:

I think she's a medical Doctor from the picture I saw few weeks back.

When a woman have a paying job she will be less dependant no her man...
Beauty and brains. Wow.
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by Kinjikitileking(m): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
DebbieBianca:
Watch Video Below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxMGYNc3UzI

Popular Nigerian Actor and comedian Williams Uchemba has done his traditional marriage today.

The former Nollywood child actor landed in Anambra state yesterday to pick up his wife and today was their traditional marriage and he is set to do his white wedding on the 21st of This month.

Williams Uchemba's traditional wedding was attended by popular Nigerian celebrities.

Below are the pictures and videos from his traditional wedding today at Alor, Anambra state.

More Videos of Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WXz6JHk3zwQ

Video of Williams Uchemba Dancing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zfB0QlB_Vhc

Been seeing this Nigga as a gay ...

An older Woman is not advisable
Re: Williams Uchemba Traditional Wedding In Anambra (Photos, Videos) by luminouz(m): 11:28pm On Nov 15, 2020
humilitypays:
Kontinu, e concern me Na hustle Papa Emeka, Alhj Sikiru and Baba Ojo say them de do weh make them remain *forkaniza for Ijora-Olopa today shocked grin

Kokanmi.... grin

Modship ain't for me biko

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid & Tiwa Savage Playfight At Shopping Mall. (photos, Video) / Banky W And Adesua Etomi With Their Twins On Set Of "The Wedding Party 2" / 4 Times Temi Otedola Proved To Us That She Is More Romantic Than Mr. Eazi (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.