Stats: 3,150,346 members, 7,808,212 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap (1812 Views)

A Girl Visited Me And I Saw This In Her Bag. Am I Safe? / Am I Safe? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2020
while praying in church in today, i recieved a credit alert of 72k from an unknown source, was even wondering if my prayers have been answered so quick, because i was not expecting from anyone. then few hous later i got a debit alert of 20k thrice, i started getting scared, then i recieved a new credit alert of 128k, then few mins later, 20k was deducted again. Now am scared, i don't give out my banking details to anyone, infact while typing now, i recieved another 20k debit alert. What could be happening? I need advice on what i could do asap, cus i don't want wahala for self. Thanks for ur inputs
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Cerebellum: 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2020
Alaye ,you don enter gbege

But b4 u enter wella

Abeg make a send my act make u wire me the remaining 100k wey dey there grin

Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by dingbang(m): 9:31pm On Nov 15, 2020
Please call your bank customer care or report the issue to the nearest branch first thing tomorrow.

Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by slawormiir: 9:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Niggarrrrs don turn your account to aza

soulstalker:
as as how?
It is obvious you are not a real niggarr
Am Puffing my weed
Don't worry my other real niggarrrrs here on nairaland will explain to you as as how or rather how
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
Op zero the account first let's see what will happen
An unknown user is handling that account

Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
dingbang:
Please call your bank customer care or report the issue to the nearest branch first thing tomorrow.
ok, i will. But hope its not something they wil accuse me of fraud, because d credit alert looks like it was wired from overseas, because of its description and amounts sent
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Macrofrancis(m): 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Why not contact your bank's customer care, and complain first to be sure.

Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Niggarrrrs don turn your account to aza
as as how?
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by dingbang(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
soulstalker:
ok, i will. But hope its not something they wil accuse me of fraud, because d credit alert looks like it was wired from overseas, because of its description and amounts sent
no, no one will accuse you. Your account is being used as a conduit and it is only wise of you to report the issue to exonerate yourself from any future case.

Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2020
ZIINI:
Op zero the account first let's see what will happen
An unknown user is handling that account
to be sincere, am even scared to check my messages, i dont wanna see anoda credit or debit msg till i get 2 bank 2mao

Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
dingbang:
no, no one will accuse you. Your account is being used as a conduit and it is only wise of you to report the issue to exonerate yourself from any future case.
ok thanks, i will do that first thing 2mao
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Nobody: 9:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
dingbang:
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by TheCork(m): 9:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
soulstalker:
while praying in church in today, i recieved a credit alert of 72k from an unknown source, was even wondering if my prayers have been answered so quick, because i was not expecting from anyone. then few hous later i got a debit alert of 20k thrice, i started getting scared, then i recieved a new credit alert of 128k, then few mins later, 20k was deducted again. Now am scared, i don't give out my banking details to anyone, infact while typing now, i recieved another 20k debit alert. What could be happening? I need advice on what i could do asap, cus i don't want wahala for self. Thanks for ur inputs

Easy work:

Wot u do is hold on to it for 3 months....U have to. If no one reaches out to u within 3 months means the law will be on yor side if u spend after 3 month!!(real talk)
but u MUST make sure u do not tell close ones becuz they will tempt u to spend it!!!

Same expirence last year...I claim the moiney after 3 month!!
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 15, 2020
TheCork:

Easy work:

Wot u do is hold on to it for 3 months....U have to. If no one reaches out to u within 3 months means the law will be on yor side if u spend after 3 month!!(real talk)
but u MUST make sure u do not tell close ones becuz they will tempt u to spend it!!!

Same expirence last year...I claim the moiney after 3 month!!
ahhh! Mad oo, Seriously i can't. I don't have anyone that will bail me if am arrested oo.

Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Ever8090: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
The way wey e be me now, any money wey enter my account, I no dey report give anybody..

Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by nifemi25(m): 10:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
Alaye forward the money to another account but don't spend it yet. Hold on to it
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by We4all: 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2020
I had that experience recently. I was credited, then debited afterwards. I haven't gone to the bank to report cos I don't have all day to waste at the bank.
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by TheCork(m): 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2020
soulstalker:
ahhh! Mad oo, Seriously i can't. I don't have anyone that will bail me if am arrested oo.

if u tell anyone about ths, they will make u spend it and u will regret it
Best advise: just keep it until 3 months & u will be fine.
Juss avoid telling this to any black woman...truss me..they will make u spend it. BIG MISTAKE!!!
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by younglleo: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2020
Money enter ur account u dey para, u never broke Shae, base on one or two conditions of this country, u wan go report to ur bank so u no go enter gbese,
Baba gbese na gbese, dem dey use ur azza do wire wire, u better move some wire to anoda azza, or dey there dey yarn rubbish
If u dey wise, u suppose run am on a low!
Now u don make am community matter!
SMH

Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2020
younglleo:
Money enter ur account u dey para, u never broke Shae, base on one or two conditions of this country, u wan go report to ur bank so u no go enter gbese,
Baba gbese na gbese, dem dey use ur azza do wire wire, u better move some wire to anoda azza, or dey there dey yarn rubbish
If u dey wise, u suppose run am on a low!
Now u don make am community matter!
SMH
bro, i broke pass antelope. I just no want wahala, he get why..

Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by younglleo: 10:57pm On Nov 15, 2020
soulstalker:
Dis is nigeria, it's not upto 2mill
There will be no wahala
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by DkJay: 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2020
It is tempting to spend it sha.

But na awoof dey run belle.

Let the bank authorities know. I think that should be your first step. You'll know what to do next after that.
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by 444crop: 2:08am On Nov 16, 2020
In a country as chaotic and lawless as this, u wanna be the only sane person....no let make Dem use u chop oooo....answered prayers man
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by padi94(m): 2:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Your account officer is playing with your account, contact your bank asap
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by AnonymousIQ: 3:57am On Nov 16, 2020
soulstalker:

Your account is been used as a landing spot by hackers or street boys and it can put you in danger cos all transactions which is mostly illegal will be traced to your account and that's trouble...

Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by wHyyyyyyyyyY: 7:00am On Nov 16, 2020
soulstalker:
Inform ur bank ASAP. If not... sorry will be your case
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by femi4: 7:34am On Nov 16, 2020
soulstalker:
contact your bank asap
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Businessicon: 8:06am On Nov 16, 2020
Have you been using loan apps? It's possible they are using your account for transactions cos they got your BVN and card details
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2020
nifemi25:
Alaye forward the money to another account but don't spend it yet. Hold on to it
Make e forward am go crypto, tell bank say person they run he account and main phone don loss abi
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:49am On Nov 16, 2020
We4all:
I had that experience recently. I was credited, then debited afterwards. I haven't gone to the bank to report cos I don't have all day to waste at the bank.
If you get 20k for aza and your alert sim no dey and this kan thing Don dey happen since for your aza, you con dey withdraw money pass wetin dey account from ATM stand, you check balance con dey surprise. You go gree return am back? or you go report when the money Don dey low, con form say you say u see strange transaction when u check transaction history from new phone as per alert sim no dey.
Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by We4all: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
If you get 20k for aza and your alert sim no dey and this kan thing Don dey happen since for your aza, you con dey withdraw money pass wetin dey account from ATM stand, you check balance con dey surprise. You go gree return am back? or you go report when the money Don dey low, con form say you say u see strange transaction when u check transaction history from new phone as per alert sim no dey.

Guy, next time try to write in English cos I didn't understand the French you wrote up there.

Re: Am I Safe? Advice Needed Asap by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:33am On Nov 16, 2020
We4all:

Guy, next time try to write in English cos I didn't understand the French you wrote up there.
No reason am abeg. I was trying to say, if you don't have your alert sim and this thing has been happening, the day you withdraw more than expected and decided to check balance, would you return the money.

This Akwa Ibom Dude Was Smoking A Pipe On Instagram / Free Carding Tutorial For Beginners 2021 (telegram Channel) / Most Men Don't Know This