Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,890 members, 7,806,590 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Before And After Of A Core Buharists - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Before And After Of A Core Buharists (761 Views)

Buharists Now Orphans In APC – Shehu Sani / Kperogi: Obidients Are The New Buharists, Get Ready For Their Rank Stupidity / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before And After Of A Core Buharists by privaldo: 1:54am On Nov 16, 2020
So, #PrayforZaria trended today on Twitter after a bandit attack on a polytechnic in the state. I asked myself, why would I pray after the government has spent over N2.2 billion on prayers grin, isn't that foolishness on my part undecided ? Besides the North seems safe as almost all the major military facilities are located there wink.

Well to the Before and After of the Buharist

BEFORE:

Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by privaldo: 1:54am On Nov 16, 2020
AFTER:

Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by Moferere: 2:02am On Nov 16, 2020
The thing go soon touch her well well, shebi we are jealous of the president ni.

Nigerians must have sense by fire by force

1 Like

Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by Nobody: 2:04am On Nov 16, 2020
Everyone should go their separate ways

1 Like

Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by IJOBA2: 2:19am On Nov 16, 2020
HELINUES, AFAMED, THATFAIRGUY, MADRIDGUY, IVOLT AND BABARAMOTA1980 ARE JUST LIKE QURANIC ABU LAHAB===FATHER OF FLAME

JOHN 8:32 THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE

1 Like

Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by ThatFairGuy: 2:27am On Nov 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
HELINUES, AFAMED, THATFAIRGUY, MADRIDGUY, IVOLT AND BABARAMOTA1980 ARE JUST LIKE QURANIC ABU LAHAB===FATHER OF FLAME

JOHN 8:32 THEN YOU WILL KNOW THE TRUTH, AND THE TRUTH SHALL SET YOU FREE
Stop attributing to a cursed one, what have I done wrong?

1 Like

Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by IJOBA2: 2:35am On Nov 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

I SUMMARIZED WHAT YOU DID WITH THAT BIBLICAL VERSE.
Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by trutht828: 2:47am On Nov 16, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

You are an intentionally lying hypocrite deceiving himself that he knows.

But when your so-called knowledge is compared with reality, it exposes you as being among the dumbest of the human race.

2 Likes

Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by HeadShot: 3:37am On Nov 16, 2020
I doubt if any Buhari supporter will make heaven......

1 Like

Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by dikeigbo2(m): 4:00am On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=HeadShot post=96086571]I doubt if any Buhari supporter will make heaven......[/quo

hahahaha......udonmeanit

Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by Tonymegabush1(m): 6:17am On Nov 16, 2020
The thing shock her...
Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by Aflix(m): 6:43am On Nov 16, 2020
The most annoying thing about these buharist is that, they are all hypocrites. They keep talking about Buhari giving out funds to the governors so, we shouldn't hold him responsible for any of the failings currently going on in the country, but we should instead hold our governors responsible.

That makes no sense, as that is not the only job of the president, and it doesn't take a genius to sign some papers to approve the monies getting to the governors. If that's all a president needs to do, then we can say Jonathan has been Nigeria's best president because he as well gave out those funds without having to borrow to do so, but all APC sycophants called Jonathan a failure.

Helinues, favor914, Arrewa, ivolt, Thatfairguy, and all other resident zombs, I hope the scales fall off your eyes soon.
Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by Pious101: 6:53am On Nov 16, 2020
That was how a shoe mender after fixing my shoe I shouted Sai Buhari when it was time for payment hoping he would say mallam don't pay again...My guy laughed and he said noooooooo mallam, that one na before o....
Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by shiki(m): 7:10am On Nov 16, 2020
All of them must come back and testify that Bubu was, and is incompetent
I'm still waiting for a friend of mine to complain but till now, he's suffering and smiling
Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by helinues: 7:13am On Nov 16, 2020
Feeling the Gbedu... grin wink
Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by tobechi74: 7:21am On Nov 16, 2020
The same way Saul converted from supporting anti- Christians to becoming a Christian
Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by peacekante: 7:24am On Nov 16, 2020
Hmm.
Re: Before And After Of A Core Buharists by femi4: 7:49am On Nov 16, 2020
Sai Baba

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Fighters Attack Four Borno Villages In Nine Trucks. / VIDEO: Heaven’s Ashamed Of You, Pastor To Those Wearing Face Mask To Church / Why Planned Postponement Of School Resumption Must Not Stand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.