Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 AM

Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper (93601 Views)

Lady Marries Her Ex-Corper Teacher Who Taught Her Geography In SS2 (Photos) / "We Need Marriage But Men Are Scared To Come"... Pretty Lawyer / A Lady I Was Toasting Insulted Me Because Of My Height (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Karemarealty288(m): 8:10am On Nov 16, 2020
With tis kind of your slim and tall body....you go carry propeller for waist..that might be what is scaring them away.

Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by ayusco85(m): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2020
444crop:
This one na longitude and small latitude

You must have hated geography grin
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by when2(f): 8:12am On Nov 16, 2020
womenareapes:
this simp is looking for a girlfriend whereby he should be looking on how to survive after nysc undecided

there is no benefit in dating a Naija women!
if at all you want to have a girlfriend try foreign women and forget our piece of shiit of a black women undecided

you see those apes (Naija women) working the street? they got absolute nothing to offer apart from there 1000 diameter black hole undecided

there is nothing special in dating those self deluded over bleach piece of shiit undecided

Yes, including your sisters, and the females in your family. �

no added benefit, nothing
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Ten06(m): 8:19am On Nov 16, 2020
We that are not tall are complaining, now one of those that are very tall is also complaining.
What does lady really want? They should start planning how to give birth to the type of men they they would appreciate
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by damiloladuke: 8:19am On Nov 16, 2020
BROTHER BE RICH and even dwarfs will troop after you
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Goodman247: 8:20am On Nov 16, 2020
I am a tall guy also but could not use my height for basketball because no club in my town, i
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Nobody: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2020
Add some flesh and hit the gym, youll be alright.
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by MightySparrow: 8:21am On Nov 16, 2020
or afraid of the length of your dick.
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Nobody: 8:22am On Nov 16, 2020
womenareapes:
[s]this simp is looking for a girlfriend whereby he should be looking on how to survive after nysc undecided

there is no benefit in dating a Naija women!
if at all you want to have a girlfriend try foreign women and forget our piece of shiit of a black women undecided

you see those apes (Naija women) working the street? they got absolute nothing to offer apart from there 1000 diameter black hole undecided

there is nothing special in dating those self deluded over bleach piece of shiit undecided

no added benefit, nothing[/s]
Fem!

OP, send him my way. I'm almost as tall as he is.
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Tycoonejr: 8:23am On Nov 16, 2020
They are not scared of your height, they are scared of your gbengbalus ���
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Goodman247: 8:25am On Nov 16, 2020
adecz:

If you had used your height well
& developed good basketball talent,
you would have been in a foreign land
with girls fighting over you.

Tall Basketball talents are in demand
right from Arabian lands, China, Philippines,
Thailand to Europe & the US.

Scouts are always in Nigeria looking
for people like you.
like me now, l.am tall but no basketball club in the town l grew up

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by GodWrites: 8:27am On Nov 16, 2020
chipet67:

See person wey get something to offer... Olodo

Typical Nigerian! Even the Englishman is still learning English, stop behaving as if it equates to intelligence.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by ani1offiong(m): 8:31am On Nov 16, 2020
doggedfighter:
Is this the only picture he has ?

Will his height affect his di.ck size too? Just wondering grin
Definitely, sure
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Seniorwriter(m): 8:34am On Nov 16, 2020
Goodman247:
like me now, l.am tall but no basketball club in the town l grew up

Then you are not serious if truly you are tall and Interested in basketball.....do the needful!

In another news why did he use/mention 6.9 as height....lolz

PROACTIVITY Leads To PRODUCTIVITY!

©Seniorwriter
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by toniageorge4re4: 8:36am On Nov 16, 2020
Its not only your height that will scare them.hint?�
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by LORDKing001: 8:50am On Nov 16, 2020
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by excel101(m): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2020
Maybe the guy slim too much
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by BigDawsNet: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2020
seunny4lif:
6.97ft is the average height for NBA
My friend’s kids are just 16 and they have same height like him and it’s even hard to make the team for them grin
Bro, it’s not that easy
Do you know how many guys will his height that are in USA and can’t even make reserve team?

Muggsy Bogues 5 ft 5 in (1.65 m)

Earl Boykins 5 ft 6 in (1.68 m)

Mel Hirsch 5 ft 7 in (1.70 m)

Those Professional made it in the NBA with that heights...

Heights is never a problem...

He can make if works towards it...

1 Like

Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Nobody: 8:54am On Nov 16, 2020
Nigeria generally is not a tall country. If he is in countries like Netherlands, Germany, Serbia, Bosnia, USA, and similar, he would be a superstar. Easily. This is a case of a diamond in the hands of a child.

Handsome man.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by LaReinaa(f): 8:58am On Nov 16, 2020
Why won’t they be afraid of your height
Are you not afraid of your own height

Too much of everything is bad abeg..
Happy searching tall guy wink
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by BigDawsNet: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2020
Powerfly:
Nothing concern short people like me with basketball....
Na shortput be our callings..

grin awwww, do you need a hug?
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Deyearmy(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2020
Smh.....kopo kee!
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by chipet67(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2020
GodWrites:

Typical Nigerian! Even the Englishman is still learning English, stop behaving as if it equates to intelligence.
Shortop
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Eddygre8(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2020
Height
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Oteikwu1(m): 9:11am On Nov 16, 2020
Omo he cud HV add some to my height
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by chatinent: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2020
Not talk but long.
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by chatinent: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2020
Oteikwu1:
Omo he cud HV add some to my height

You mean you are brief?
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Bakin3(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2020
Them no dey catch late comer.

We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Quick to install. No waste removal. Little space required. Doesn't contaminate ground water. Check my signature.
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by bukitt: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2020
[quote][/quote]
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:21am On Nov 16, 2020
Nice. height but 6'9" is cool.
Re: Ladies Are Scared Of My Height - Cardoso Oluwatosin, Tallest Ex-Corper by kevotek1000(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2020
I guess the rod between his legs could be as long as Akin or Paw hand...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Experience As A Bar Man In A Lagos Brothel . ( Life lesson) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.