Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project (14292 Views)

10th NASS: South-West Senators Consider Other Options, May Drop Akpabio / Fuel Pump Price May Drop To N100 - Ita Enang, Presidential Aide / Payment Platform Crisis: FG May Drop IPPIS For ASUU, Others As Opposition Grows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by lomprico(m): 10:10am On Nov 16, 2020
ordinary flyover he no fit finish, na airport he go build?

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Maobichek: 10:10am On Nov 16, 2020
hybrid77:

Why do you guyz hate the Igbos so much?

Why cant u just make your point and mive on..most igbos i know dont talk shit about the Yorubas this way..i lived there for nore than a decade..

Thats why i cant phantom the hatred between both tribes here in nairaland

Real folks out there dont give a Bleep about your bigoted reasoning

Criticize without calling a whole tribe into it..the igbos i know are loving and caring people..

I dont know where u guyz your info from

Good morning, it's quite unfortunate, but I still wonder why a perceived educated fellow would allow hate and tribalism becloud his sense of reasoning.
If I preach hate and tribalism, I wouldn't have any moral justification to support your view but I consciously trained myself to abstain from bondage (tribalism & hate), thank you.
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2020
You can't complete a flyover or standard road, na airport you wan come build.

Who even wants to land in a dirty state without roads?

Clown Governor.

Ordinary Abia State University Teaching Hospital and it's access roads can't be fixed in over 5years you've been in charge na airport you wan come build
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Rugaria: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2020
leicestercamper:
Imo and Ebonyi are similar economic wise, though imo is slightly above ebonyi in economy but overall they have similar civil servants based economy. That your Imo airport failed is not the reason Anambra should join Delta in co ownership of an airport. Are you actually listening to your dumb comments?

Even before Anambra international airport is completed, it is already known that it will be Nigeria's busiest airport after Lagos, Abuja and maybe PH.

Bros,
Check my history here, I don't do Anambra vs imo bullshyt! I tell you what I feel and move on! With open mind! Didn't even see your post before posting my initial reply! You lot like poking fun on yourselves , enjoy! Imo airport never failed. I told you about the "cargo status" and co and asked why? Economically, biulding two airports less than 10 kilometers apart makes no sense, especially when you are targeting the same population, unless you are biulding for pride! From Bayun airport to say Panyu a town in the outskirts of Guangzhou China, is like from Asaba to Ebonyi, yet one airport! When you have meager resources, you plan better! Say whatever you like about Peter Obi, he saw it this way and had an arrangement with the Delta State governor then. . I guess Obi is also from imo state. Ahbegi
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Houseofglam7(f): 10:15am On Nov 16, 2020
braine:

This really got me laughing! cheesy

Thank you!
Good morning to you too smiley

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Anambra1stS0n: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2020
Rugaria:

Ebonyi folks are doing well but you won't know. Ask those living around Onitsha. Very good business people. Maybe not as flamboyant as Anambra folks... As per the Anambra airport, I have no doubt that Anambra people can keep it running. But if you ask me, I will say that reaching an agreement with Delta State to buy into the Asaba airport would have been better business. The two neighboring states could have been co-owners.. It would have saved Willy Obiano lots of money because from what I hear, nothing much is going on since he started pouring billions into that airport project. .. Btw, This cargo airport things in the east sef? We started our own in imo State like that and it's still struggling to grow. Why are state biult airports in the East mainly called "cargo airports"? Because I remember one of the arguments advanced then for labelling Imo airport a cargo airport was because the federal government refused to approve a license for a general airport there.
Anambra is building Cargo and passengers airport that will host Airpeace maintenance hanger and Orient petroleum aviation fuel facilities among others, Anambra is fourth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Abuja and FCT, with huge population, super rich and middle class, state that host largest number of importers, second most densely populated state after Lagos, Anambra host commercial and industrial cities, tell me why they don't deserve airport
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Djyucee1(m): 10:19am On Nov 16, 2020
He is a failure. He hasn't achieved a common bridge it's now airport.
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Nathan2016: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2020
hybrid77:

Why cant u just make your point and mive on..most igbos i know dont talk shit about the Yorubas this way..i lived there for nore than a decade..

Criticize without calling a whole tribe into it..the igbos i know are loving and caring people..

Hopefully one day Nigerians will realize that TRIBE is just a social group. Nothing more, nothing less.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Kakamorufu(m): 10:20am On Nov 16, 2020
wetin they wan use airport do.
they don't need it. even in 10 years time.
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by leicestercamper: 10:20am On Nov 16, 2020
Stop spewing nonsense. So where's the agreement Obi had with Delta state? You guys just wake up to spew nonsense. Each state build what's beneficial to its economy and not for fancy. A state like Anambra should have built airport like 20yrs ago, but the good news is that it is ongoing already.

In my own analysis of Imo and Abia, I honestly think that Imo doesn't even deserve to have an airport all. The airport in Imo shouldn't have been built, because the airport is lying fallow almost all year round(check aviation statistics). There's almost zero economic activity/industrial to drive an airport in a state like Imo.

These are states that truly deserve airports in Nigeria by merit: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Anambra, Kano and Delta.

Rugaria:

Bros,
Check my history here, I don't do Anambra vs imo bullshyt! I tell you what I feel and move on! With open mind! Didn't even see your post before posting my initial reply! You lot like poking fun on yourselves , enjoy! Imo airport never failed. I told you about the "cargo status" and co and asked why? Economically, biulding two airports less than 10 kilometers apart makes no sense, unless you are biulding for pride! From Bayun airport to say Panyu a town in the outskirts of Guangzhou China, is like from Asaba to Ebonyi, yet one airport! When you have meager resources, you plan better! Say whatever you like about Peter Obi, he saw it this way and had an arrangement with the Delta State governor then. . I guess Obi is also from imo state. Ahbegi
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Maobichek: 10:26am On Nov 16, 2020
OfficialAwol:
Abia is one of the states with the worst set of road.

Aba is one of the filthiest city on planet earth.

Invest money in those places and not a certain airport that might not be seeing up to 10 passengers a month.

Sometimes I wonder who advises our politicians.
Abia have bad roads, Aba is dirty but if you say that ten passengers won't patronise airport from Aba, it shows that you don't know Aba. Do you know how many ppl going to China for business from Shopping Centre on weekly basis? Ariara, Cemetery and Ngwa market excluded. Do you know how many containers they offload in Aba on daily basis? Do you know about okirika (fairly used clothes) in Aba. Ask someone who is into clothing materials in Aba what groupage mean OK, in Aba, going to china, Dubai, UAE is not an achievement again, more especially China, thank you.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Rugaria: 10:28am On Nov 16, 2020
post=96095263:

Anambra is building Cargo and passengers airport that will host Airpeace maintenance hanger and Orient petroleum aviation fuel facilities among others, Anambra is fourth largest economy in Nigeria after Lagos, Abuja and FCT, with huge population, super rich and middle class, state that host largest number of importers, second most densely populated state after Lagos, Anambra host commercial and industrial cities, tell me why they don't deserve airport

Integrating the Asaba economy with the larger Anambra economy bodes well for not just Anambra, but for the larger eastern economy. Look at it from a larger perspective. The already existing Asaba airport can do all these if a SOLID agreement to share say 50-50 equity between the two states on the airport is reached! Delta has the money to biuld, Anambra has the active business population to make it thrive. . The billions conserved can be used for other things, for instance a new modern Onitsha main market. , Or rebiulding access toads to Anambra to encourage buyers from warri, Edo, and other parts of the SE and SS.. or even a power station! Billions, that's what we are talking about here.. But then, just like when the Owerri airport was being built, this also looks like an emotional project for many Anambra folks, so..
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Sunshyne200(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2020
Josnac:
grin

Confused and overgrown cow!
It's so painful to us as Abians that we have governors who have failed successively, but that this one keep rubbing it in our faces is a reminder that you should never hand power over to a man without vision.

The okezie ikpeazu administration is more interested in copying what other governors are doing and at other times they act "Siddon dey look".

For an idea of what I'm saying, look at the flyover project, he saw Ebonyi State doing it, he followed..and more than 3-years down the line, he's still stuck there.

Concrete roads, the same thing. Even before commissioning the few he has done, ordinary Keke napep tires are wearing off the surfaces!

Ngwa road in Aba is a disaster, those who do business there are exposed to different health issues on a daily basis.

Recently, I've been seeing him on billboards with large letters, smiling beside the inscription "Kinetic Abia" and I weep..Ben Ayade has rubbed useless vocabulary on this one.

The greatest losers of this man's failure are the Ngwa people, he had the golden opportunity to reform, revive and revamp Aba, but he has failed!

Wow. Where in Aba are you. I am in Aba too, maybe we could hook up and have a drink one day
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by DarkJeddi(m): 10:29am On Nov 16, 2020
Rugaria:

Lol
Umuleri?
Yes..

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Rugaria: 10:32am On Nov 16, 2020
leicestercamper:
Stop spewing nonsense. So where's the agreement Obi had with Delta state? You guys just wake up to spew nonsense. Each state build what's beneficial to its economy and not for fancy. A state like Anambra should have built airport like 20yrs ago, but the good news is that it is ongoing already.

In my own analysis of Imo and Abia, I honestly think that Imo doesn't even deserve to have an airport all. The airport in Imo shouldn't have been built, because the airport is lying fallow almost all year round(check aviation statistics). There's almost zero economic activity/industrial to drive an airport in a state like Imo.

These are states that truly deserve airports in Nigeria by merit: Lagos, Abuja, Rivers, Anambra, Kano and Delta.

With you and your gaseous posts, it's rapidly degenerating into Anambra vs imo vs Abia... Pls go behind me Satan! I don't have the energy for that.. We talking the economics of construction here.. Get over yourself, you emotional wreck!
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Front0lane: 10:35am On Nov 16, 2020
So with your lunatic rant you have never met igbo critizing Tinubu Fashola Aregbe n Co on NL
?! You deserve to be stoned to death for this lie.

See the foolish question this lunatic is asking, who does the igbo love in Nigeria for them to want to be loved. Is it the Hausa Fulani Yoruba or Ikwerre or your entire household is filled with only foolish souls ?

Where was your father when the likes of Pachukwuddie77 firefire n Co insult every other tribe in Nigeria that you can not caution them ? How come it is only when your foolish tribe is paid in their own coin that your father start wailing like a miserable soul ?
hybrid77:

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Anambra1stS0n: 10:36am On Nov 16, 2020
Rugaria:

Integrating the Asaba economy with the larger Anambra economy bodes well for not just Anambra, but for the larger eastern economy. Look at it from a larger perspective. The already existing Asaba airport can do all these if a SOLID agreement to share say 50-50 equity between the two states on the airport is reached! Delta has the money to biuld, Anambra has the active business population to make it thrive. . The billions conserved can be used for other things, for instance a new modern Onitsha main market. , Or rebiulding access toads to Anambra to encourage buyers from warri, Edo, and other parts of the SE and SS.. or even a power station! Billions, that's what we are talking about here.. But then, just like when the Owerri airport was being built, this also looks like an emotional project for many Anambra folks, so..
So Orient aviation fuel project should be halt because we want to accommodate others, no need wasting my precious time writing long epistle on project that will be commission next year.
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Countersam(m): 10:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Front0lane:

https://punchng.com/ikpeazu-may-drop-planned-abia-airport-project/
If TA Orji isn't a thief and OVI his puppet, why would they even consider an airport project given the state of things in Abia State. That is heartless because they want to loot the hell out of Abia and keep the indigenes in perpetual bondage to under development. Tufiakwa!

Improve all dead or dilapidated infrastructures before thinking of airport, that's a higher level/status of development that the over 20yrs of PDPs bad governance in Abia state, has shamefully hindered the state from reaching.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by leicestercamper: 10:41am On Nov 16, 2020
You keep spewing nonsense. So a state should partner another state for airport usage? At times I wonder if some of you are spewing out of envy or something else. So Anambra will bring its thriving population to the table as a bargaining tool, while Delta bring oil wealth? Why are some of you so dumb as crazy. As for roads, Anambra has got the best road networks at least in the region.

Well Anambra international airport is already ongoing, now put that your brain dead idea back to your bag.

[s]
Rugaria:

ntegrating the Asaba economy with the larger Anambra economy bodes well for not just Anambra, but for the larger eastern economy. Look at it from a larger perspective. The already existing Asaba airport can do all these if a SOLID agreement to share say 50-50 equity between the two states on the airport is reached! Delta has the money to biuld, Anambra has the active business population to make it thrive. . The billions conserved can be used for other things, for instance a new modern Onitsha main market. , Or rebiulding access toads to Anambra to encourage buyers from warri, Edo, and other parts of the SE and SS.. or even a power station! Billions, that's what we are talking about here.. But then, just like when the Owerri airport was being built, this also looks like an emotional project for many Anambra folks, so..
[/s]
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by leicestercamper: 10:44am On Nov 16, 2020
post=96095842:

So Orient aviation fuel project should be halt because we want to accommodate others, no need wasting my precious time writing long epistle on project that will be commission next year.

Lol the truth is that those guys(rugaria) are threatened by the single fact that Anambra is gonna have the best and most thriving airport around. They sound as if they care, but when you look deep, you will realise it's just envy and bitterness. Well let's not bother over a project that's set for commissioning soon.
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by kalu61(m): 10:44am On Nov 16, 2020
ABlAstate:
Abia state is a shithole ravaged with bad roads and filth. Abia has the worst roads in Nigeria, so I think Abia should focus on fixing its roads which are generally dilapidated and cleaning the environment. But our dustbin governor would never get his priority right. cheesy
our state is in a sorry state
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Rugaria: 10:48am On Nov 16, 2020
leicestercamper:
You keep spewing nonsense. So a state should partner another state for airport usage? At times I wonder if some of you are spewing out of envy or something else. So Anambra will bring its thriving population to the table as a bargaining tool, while Delta bring oil wealth? Why are some of you so dumb as crazy.

Well Anambra international airport is already ongoing, now put that your brain dead idea back to your bag.

[s][/s]

Like the other guy said, the airport will be commissioned before December! So why are we killing ourselves?! Next time tho, try to stop foaming at the mouth when you post! Read and understand the basis of the post before hurling your inebriated self into the middle of the topic to do maximum damage! From my perspective, if the imo airport will do well if sited at Onitsha, I'm all for it! But in view of the meager allocations and resources available to the people of the SE, the wanton proliferation of airports, is to put it mildly, absurd! I've said my mind! You can now goan argeu with your wife..
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Maobichek: 10:49am On Nov 16, 2020
Josnac:
grin

Confused and overgrown cow!
It's so painful to us as Abians that we have governors who have failed successively, but that this one keep rubbing it in our faces is a reminder that you should never hand power over to a man without vision.

The okezie ikpeazu administration is more interested in copying what other governors are doing and at other times they act "Siddon dey look".

For an idea of what I'm saying, look at the flyover project, he saw Ebonyi State doing it, he followed..and more than 3-years down the line, he's still stuck there.

Concrete roads, the same thing. Even before commissioning the few he has done, ordinary Keke napep tires are wearing off the surfaces!

Ngwa road in Aba is a disaster, those who do business there are exposed to different health issues on a daily basis.

Recently, I've been seeing him on billboards with large letters, smiling beside the inscription "Kinetic Abia" and I weep..Ben Ayade has rubbed useless vocabulary on this one.

The greatest losers of this man's failure are the Ngwa people, he had the golden opportunity to reform, revive and revamp Aba, but he has failed!

The way they shouted Ngwa man will build Aba here and there was something else. I felt bad that Ngwa road linking Obioha, Ohanku, Asa road, etc still remains an eye soar, God help us Oh cos any attempt to deliver Abia State ends up in more suffering.
The cash flow in Aba is something else, over 5 big markets in Aba, over 30k keke paying 270 on daily basis as at 2015 (now they may be paying up to 500 on daily basis) buses are paying on daily basis also, road-side at Ngwa road market 300 on daily basis with over 5000 ppl paying. The last place prepared meter will be shared is Aba cos estimated bill is a lucrative business as hundreds of millions are derived from estimated bill. There should be state of emergency if it will help salvage Abia State.
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by leicestercamper: 10:50am On Nov 16, 2020
Mechionu, what do you know about economics of construction? To you it means 2 independent states signing MOU to use an airport. You sound so dumb. You claim to know how best to expend resources but you have not built a business empire like dangote. Get out, you are just an envious clown.

[s]
Rugaria:

With you and your gaseous posts, it's rapidly degenerating into Anambra vs imo vs Abia... Pls go behind me Satan! I don't have the energy for that.. We talking the economics of construction here.. Get over yourself, you emotional wreck!
[/s]
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by leicestercamper: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2020
You are just empty dumbass clown. Please go and re-read your first comment on this thread- your anger, frustrated, bitterness and envy was made manifest. Stop trying to cover up after you were busted.

No problem once Anambra international airport is completed, imo airport would be converted to a warehouse, since there is no point having airports in every state, afterwards imo airport is far below standard.

[s]
Rugaria:

ike the other guy said, the airport will be commissioned before December! So why are we killing ourselves?! Next time tho, try to stop foaming at the mouth when you post! Read and understand the basis of the post before hurling your inebriated self into the middle of the topic to do maximum damage! From my perspective, if the imo airport will do well if sited at Onitsha, I'm all for it! But in view of the meager allocations and resources available to the people of the SE, the wanton proliferation of airports, is to put it mildly, absurd! I've said my mind! You can now goan argeu with your wife..
[/s]
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Front0lane: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2020
Staro:

Eeyaa ... sorry Oga.
You can only bark online but can't do jack!

May tribalism kill you there!
The same tribalism that your forefather perished from. You can ask bigoted Azikiwe to the bastard making noise from abroad now Kanu.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Goodluckall: 10:53am On Nov 16, 2020
Abia my State
Thank God I don enter Kano
Go buy Bitcoin

Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Maobichek: 10:55am On Nov 16, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Anambra State Airport is NOT located in the Governor's HOMETOWN.. shocked

Thank you for this clarification, misinformation is dangerous.

1 Like

Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Rugaria: 10:57am On Nov 16, 2020
leicestercamper:
You are just empty dumbass clown. Please go and re-read your first comment on this thread- your anger, frustrated, bitterness and envy was made manifest. Stop trying to cover up after you were busted.

No problem once Anambra international airport is completed, imo airport would be converted to a warehouse, since there is no point having airports in every state, afterwards imo airport is far below standard.

[s][/s]

Looks like you are not even from Anambra... Nkîta ara
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by Maobichek: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2020
Karlman:

Which state are you from?

May Dangote fullloaded truck crush you if you lie.

Please na, you don't have to go that far. Even if he lied, please don't use foul words on him, thank you.
Re: Ikpeazu May Drop Abia Airport Project by leicestercamper: 10:58am On Nov 16, 2020
[s]
Rugaria:

Looks like you are not even from Anambra... Nkîta ara
[/s]

It is you and your parents and family members that are Nkita ala. Anu ofia na my kind of person fits idiots like you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dele Alake: Why Tinubu Has To Be The Most Careful Among Presidential Candidates / NUT Kicks Against Direct Allocation Of Funds To Lgs, / Antony J. Blinken To Visit Nigeria This Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.