Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,347 members, 7,808,213 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Help! Palmpay Refuse To Credit My Withdrawal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! Palmpay Refuse To Credit My Withdrawal (1723 Views)

Say Goodbye To Credit Card Processing Fees With Shaw Merchant Group's Free Termi / Is The CBN Shutting Down Opay, Kuda, Palmpay, And Other Online Banks? See Truth / Guys Join 20bids I Just Got My Withdrawal Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Palmpay Refuse To Credit My Withdrawal by TheWalkingMind: 6:00am On Nov 16, 2020
Good morning Nairalanders and Lalasticlala.

Abeg make una help me o.

I use palmpay for my transactions cause I read they're licensed by CBN. I have been using them for a while now, and I haven't experienced this long delay before.

However, I made a withdrawal to my account from the app 3 days ago of which its status till now remains pending. The money is quite a good sum, 6 digits.

I've chatted their customer care twice, each time the tone of reply the same. "We are working on resolving it."

This transaction as said is more than 48hrs–made on 13th of Nov, 2020. From my little knowledge about reverting of transaction this ought to have been resolved. Palmpay customer care didn't seem to have any tangible explanation for what is causing the delay and hence my rising suspicion about the whole thing.

So nairalanders, abeg, is there any financial bodies I can contact to force this Palmpay to credit me my money?

Abeg help me move am to FP, make wahala no go be like bicycle for me.

cc Lalasticlala

cc Seun
Re: Help! Palmpay Refuse To Credit My Withdrawal by MickzyDonald: 6:03am On Nov 16, 2020
Such a huge amount... Please just keep tagging them on twitter Telling them about the stress they've put you through, this isn't fair na...
But don't forget you have a brother over here also grin
Re: Help! Palmpay Refuse To Credit My Withdrawal by TheWalkingMind: 6:08am On Nov 16, 2020
MickzyDonald:
Such a huge amount... Please just keep tagging them on twitter Telling them about the stress they've put you through, this isn't fair na...
But don't forget you have a brother over here also grin
It appears they're not on twitter bro. Can't find their handle.
Re: Help! Palmpay Refuse To Credit My Withdrawal by Jamatips: 6:18am On Nov 16, 2020
same thing happened to me on quickteller app
they refused to credit me since Saturday morning and its stil showing pending...
Re: Help! Palmpay Refuse To Credit My Withdrawal by TheWalkingMind: 6:22am On Nov 16, 2020
Jamatips:
same thing happened to me on quickteller app
they refused to credit me since Saturday morning and its stil showing pending...
Omo, problem dey oo. For this Buhari era ehn.

Abeg Lalasticlala move this to FP. Someone may have information on financial authorities to contact on this.
Re: Help! Palmpay Refuse To Credit My Withdrawal by Pofgrace(m): 6:28am On Nov 16, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
palmpay are on twitter @palmpayapp
Re: Help! Palmpay Refuse To Credit My Withdrawal by MickzyDonald: 6:32am On Nov 16, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
Okay lets switch to their mailing address and their contact also , send the plenty mails telling them your issue with them, but it seems that's the usual process . I checked their site you can also check and call the number they've provided
Re: Help! Palmpay Refuse To Credit My Withdrawal by TheWalkingMind: 6:33am On Nov 16, 2020
MickzyDonald:

Okay lets switch to their mailing address and their contact also , send the plenty mails telling them your issue with them, but it seems that's the usual process . I checked their site you can also check and call the number they've provided
It's palmpay oo, not paypal.

I'll call them
Re: Help! Palmpay Refuse To Credit My Withdrawal by TheWalkingMind: 6:38am On Nov 16, 2020
Pofgrace:
palmpay are on twitter @palmpayapp
I've tagged it. Thanks.
Re: Help! Palmpay Refuse To Credit My Withdrawal by MickzyDonald: 6:52am On Nov 16, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
It's palmpay oo, not paypal.
I'll call them
Okay bro

(1) (Reply)

Common Misconceptions About Snakes And Facts / See The 7 Ways To Get Pregnant With A Baby Boy / What's The Most Annoying Sound?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.