Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,656 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim (30812 Views)

SA Seizes Mercedes From Mbuso Moloi Who Looted Groceries During The Riots / Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail / Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by blackpanda: 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bastard protesters

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by ImpregnaTor(m): 1:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Kk
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by wink2015(m): 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
thesicilian:
They can loot away your properties, but you can never lose your experience.

You just said the truth the experience he just had in business can not be broken.

Let him take bank loan and start all over.

At least one expect him to have a lot of capital in the bank if the business was even profitable.

Also, 25 years is not a joke I expect him to have taken insurance policy against burglary, fire etc.

It is stressful but his bitter experience is not as bad as those who just started business today.

HE SHOULD GROW STRENGTH TO WEATHER THE STORM.

SUCH IS LIFE.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by blackpanda: 1:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
obasi101:
My brother, you can still shame d devil and ur Enemies same way u did 21 years ago. Don't give up.. for the God dat remembered you years ago can still turn ur story. Back your hopes up with the words written in Philippians 4 vs 6.... All is well cry

Awon motivational speaker, ibiakwa grin
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by stillmaticOG(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Such a sad tale
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by fk001(m): 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
The stewpid blockheaded end sars protesters should be held accountable.

lazy youths

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Vaughanlanrewaj: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Justice for victims of Lagos carnage

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by bolaige: 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sad....
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by 9jatriot(m): 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
The foolishness of a few people has rendered many penniless now.

You said you want endsars, government knowing how bad things can get quickly agreed, but greed will not allow organizers see beyond their noses. Government said, let us seat down and talk about the demands, in short set up your own monitoring team to ensure we do our part of the bargain, but like people high on alcohol, they started blocking roads, releasing prisoners and burning police stations. Now this is just one case of many other victims and now insecurity is on the rise because of a few people's foolishness

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Omezif(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
This man is really in trial time, that's why i was condemning any forms of protest as criminal involved themselves because i knew the consequence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by VULCAN(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
Insanity usually starts giving little signs long before it gets to the stage of walking naked in the streets.

Emekaonline:
I think you will need to speak to the fugitive and lunatic Kanu to come to your aid. Sorry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by africandollar: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
thesicilian:
They can loot away your properties, but you can never lose your experience.

God bless you for this statement! He's truly rich whose mind is full of riches...nothing worse than poverty of the mind.

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by authority2006(m): 1:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Finally, those useless hoodlums calling themselves peaceful protesters did what they were told to do before the curfew which they refused to do, left the streets. But that was after many lives were lost and properties worth billions of naira were destroyed.
If they hadn't pushed their luck, all these sad stories would have been avoided in the first place. But no, they wouldn't listen until everything ended in disarray

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Pimine: 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
Aswearugaaad

This is a really sad story. Neverdowells took advantage of a valid cause to unleash mayhem. We're a long way off from the promised land in this country.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by authority2006(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
9jatriot:
The foolishness of a few people has rendered a many penniless now.

You said you want endsars, governor knowing how bad things can get quickly agreed, but greed will not allow organizers see beyond their noses. Government said, let us seat down and talk about the demands, in short set up your own monitoring team to ensure we do our part of the bargain, but like people high on alcohol, they started blocking roads, releasing prisoners and burning police stations. Now this is just one case of many other victims and now insecurity is on the rise because of a few people's foolishness

You haven't seen them shouting massacre up and down shamelessly lately? They went on and on and on until they met brick wall. The achievement still remains what it was before the carnage and that was end of SARS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by jaxxy(m): 2:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Quite sad. Victims of the looting need to be helped.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by emperor863(m): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
SavageResponse:

What a question! angry
Don't mind him, he has not been in business before.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by NaMeAboki: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hope all those EndSARS promoters will be held responsible for the damage caused.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by omoadeleye(m): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Uhm... He could not foresee danger, when danger is uncertainty
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by amdoyin82(m): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
OMG! I felt like crying and weak.. May Allah in his infinite mercy send helpers to you in no time. Pele

2 Likes

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by nnamdico82: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
So pathetic, see what your brothers have caused now, when we talk they will be screaming zoo must fall, has zoo fallen now?useless people.
iamakbar:

https://twitter.com/get_fundall/status/1325764837788561413?s=19
#StoriesIndeed
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by mechanics(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
The government should also compensate them.

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by einsteine(m): 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
wink2015:

You just said the truth the experience he just had in business can not be broken.

Let him take bank loan and start all over.

At least one expect him to have a lot of capital in the bank if the business was even profitable.

Also, 25 years is not a joke I expect him to have taken insurance policy against burglary, fire etc.

It is stressful but his bitter experience is not as bad as those who just started business today.

HE SHOULD GROW STRENGTH TO WEATHER THE STORM.

SUCH IS LIFE.

He is a trader. Traders rarely leave money in the bank.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
Thunder fire of all endsars protesters like Zetty177x.
By destroying the businesses people worked hard to build, you would never know peace in your life.

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by kayusely70(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
God Shall Lift U Up Again And Punish The Perpetrators With Long-Life Afflictions To The Fourth Generation..
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Nicoddemus(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
25 years and you're still in the same shop
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Eminado1: 2:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
It is always better to have insurance and not need it than to need it and not have it.

I sympathize with this man and all who find themselves in similar situations as a result.

send me a message let us secure your business and assets with insurance.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by phada2006: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
xcesspaschal:
A rich mans wealth is not in the pursue that he carries.
the richest man in babylon
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Zetty177x: 2:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
papiforreal:
Thunder fire of all endsars protesters like Zetty177x.
By destroying the businesses people worked hard to build, you would never know peace in your life.

The swear pain you abi? Shebi u say person nor die...let's see when the swear go de kill you n family. Properties can always come back. But lives can never come back. Dead monkey

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by ivolt: 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
Take heart hardworking man. It is not your fault. The peaceful protesters didn't care if they destroy people's lives as long as they are in charge. This man is not on Twitter and therefore inconsequential to the activists. The man should apply for the LASG business compensation scheme even though he can only get a small part of his loss.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by jamesbridget13(f): 2:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
13 million? The govt shld give him at least 10million na. Even if as interest free loan to pay back gradually

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) / Man Robbing Female Students In Nasarawa Caught. Photos / 'Lawyer' Kills Woman In Arochukwu Abia, In Presence Of Her Daughter & Grandkids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.