Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:21 PM

25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim (30815 Views)

SA Seizes Mercedes From Mbuso Moloi Who Looted Groceries During The Riots / Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail / Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by XANDERO85: 2:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Emekaonline:
I think you will need to speak to the fugitive and lunatic Kanu to come to your aid. Sorry

Must be your alternate monikers that liked this shi’t you just posted.....or bigoted scumbags cut from the same rag you came from!

Why should he meet Mazi Kanu? Seems you’re obsessed and terrified by Mazi Kanu and IPOB! Why’s that?

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Sobasojek: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
jamesbridget13:
13 million? The govt shld give him at least 10million na. Even if as interest free loan to pay back gradually
Definitely not Lagos state government. Maybe abia or anambra state government

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Seankhalifa: 2:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
Some people won't understand d pain.. May God give u straight
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by damiloladuke: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
another victim of circumstances
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by emperor863(m): 2:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
This is rather pathetic and I am indeed sorry for this man who had success awaiting him only to be taken aback by never-do-wells.

However, some bitter truth has to be said.

When this endsars madness dragged on to eight days, experienced Nigerians and lovers of peace who saw where the protest was headed called on these failures to leave the streets where they were being lavishly fed for free, did they listen? Did they not call us insulting names not minding that our children, who are their mates are doing well in their chosen professions.

Rather than our brothers from southeast to join in the call for the protesters to end the protests in view of government acceding to all the five demands, they turned it into politics. They were backing the protesters to proceed and block Lekki tollgates (erroneously believed to be operated by Tinubu) indefinitely, believing they are punishing Tinubu.

I am open to correction but I heard it from a good source that more than 70% of Lekki tollgates protesters were of south eastern origin. (This is debatable since I only heard from a person).

Now the chicken have come home to roost and we're seeing a preponderance of businesses owned by our brothers from the southeast suffering more from the mindless looting that was triggered by fake news.

One thing that keeps agitating my mind is the rational behind DJ witch's initial claims that 78 people were killed. All reasonable Nigerians should critically examine the motivating factors behind action

"Who do man, do himself"

4 Likes

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by mattsvibes: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
The Smart Bussiness Man Always Get Insured I Hope It Get Far More Better That You Previous Journey
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
thesicilian:
They can loot away your properties, but you can never lose your experience.

Like experience will suddenly bring money to start another business
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Angrymode: 2:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
Such a pity!!! These looters of private hardworking owned businesses like this are just wicked. Karma will surely give it to them in double.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by ogelekpomgam(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Lazy, jealous,evil minded,bad Belle afonjas......spits!. angry angry angry
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by kunkelhanspeter(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
This a proof when the Army General said MOST of the people that lost their business are Igbos

3 Likes

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Chummynoni(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ooh my!!. I feel for this man. What a depressing moment!!!!!!
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
But they were those who hire thugs to disrupt the Protest in the first place
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by GOFON(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
sorry Bro
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by lexy2014: 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
emperor863:
This is rather pathetic and I am indeed sorry for this man who had success awaiting him only to be taken aback by never-do-wells.

However, some bitter truth has to be said.

When this endsars madness dragged on to eight days, experienced Nigerians and lovers of peace who saw where the protest was headed called on these failures to leave the streets where they were being lavishly fed for free, did they listen? Did they not call us insulting names not minding that our children, who are their mates are doing well in their chosen professions.

Rather than our brothers from southeast to join in the call for the protesters to end the protests in view of government acceding to all the five demands, they turned it into politics. They were backing the protesters to proceed and block Lekki tollgates (erroneously believed to be operated by Tinubu) indefinitely, believing they are punishing Tinubu.

I am open to correction but I heard it from a good source that more than 70% of Lekki tollgates protesters were of south eastern origin. (This is debatable since I only heard from a person).

Now the chicken have come home to roost and we're seeing a preponderance of businesses owned by our brothers from the southeast suffering more from the mindless looting that was triggered by fake news.

One thing that keeps agitating my mind is the rational behind DJ witch's initial claims that 78 people were killed. All reasonable Nigerians should critically examine the motivating factors behind 0001398125 man, do himself"

70% of protesters were from SE? How did u arrive at that conclusion? What research was done to have arrived at 70%? I would be glad if u can shed light on it.

Are u aware that in June 2019, a report on SARS reforms was submitted to buhari? Are u also aware that d recommendations of d report were very similar to d demands of d endsars protesters? My question to now is why did buhari not implement d report since June 2019? If he had implemented d report, would there have been a need for endsars protests in 2020?
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by jamesbridget13(f): 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sobasojek:

Definitely not Lagos state government. Maybe abia or anambra state government
chai
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by sheu01: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Donchris3:
My problem with end sars protesters is why would they block two lanes of road...
Why not block one road ..and allow innocent youths like them pass or innocent Nigerians...
Blocking two roads is only tantamount to anarchy and insurgency..
How then where we different from shiites who blocked Zaria highway to extent of not allowing lieutenant General buratai pass

You are right my bro, The same problem i also have with protesters. We copy d white people but white people dont block road cos there may be an emergency like taking some people to hospital, wen roads are block, d victims may lose their life. This story is pathetic, We are d problem of ourselves. Those that burn Gov mothers house are big fools cos they believe they had injuries to their family house not knowing that d Gov will used their money to build d place back. if this man was a Gov of Lagos state, he will not complained but use your money to get back on track. Hoodlums hijacked d peaceful protest and cause more injuries to more youths that still strugling. People that lead d protest like celebrity shd assist most of this people as well. God bless Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by lexy2014: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
9jatriot:
The foolishness of a few people has rendered a many penniless now.

You said you want endsars, governor knowing how bad things can get quickly agreed, but greed will not allow organizers see beyond their noses. Government said, let us seat down and talk about the demands, in short set up your own monitoring team to ensure we do our part of the bargain, but like people high on alcohol, they started blocking roads, releasing prisoners and burning police stations. Now this is just one case of many other victims and now insecurity is on the rise because of a few people's foolishness

Am glad u have painted a picture of what d endsars protesters didn't do that should have averted d looting & carnage. But let's look at d other side of d coin. Maybe u can put it side by side d points u raised above.

Are u aware that in June 2019, a report on SARS reforms was submitted to buhari? Are u also aware that d recommendations of d report were very similar to d demands of d endsars protesters? My question to now is why did buhari not implement d report since June 2019? If he had implemented d report, would there have been a need for endsars protests in 2020?
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by lexy2014: 2:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
authority2006:
Finally, those useless hoodlums calling themselves peaceful protesters did what they were told to do before the curfew which they refused to do, left the streets. But that was after many lives were lost and properties worth billions of naira were destroyed.
If they hadn't pushed their luck, all these sad stories would have been avoided in the first place. But no, they wouldn't listen until everything ended in disarray

Its good u are looking at d "what if..." scenarios. What if d protesters had done this or done that. Let's look at another set of what ifs.

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Salmoneus(m): 2:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
thesicilian:
They can loot away your properties, but you can never lose your experience.
Wise words...
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by tamdun: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
EmekaBlue:
igbo businesses were attacked by lazy afonja youths sad

Later they come here online and be saying ipob this and that....unfriendly brothers
But ur people were happy about the protest na, u don't throw stone in the market place cause it might hit one of ur own

3 Likes

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Sobasojek: 3:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
jamesbridget13:
chai
What’s the chai? You don’t expect Lagos state government to give ipobian money when even yorubas are yet to get money

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Nobody: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
God abeg no even allow make we go through this kind of sad sad experience that wil will make people to dey sympathy us like dis.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by livinbygrace: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
I feel touched with your story.God will surely bless you and you shall recover in multiple times all what you have lost in Jesus Name.

Amen!!
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by ohiMuk: 3:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
9jayes:

It's not well with Buhari
The same way is not well with u
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Henryfortune(m): 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
Lorayne:
Lesson from the story: Make sure you get your business insured.
I had tried so much not to ignore this comment but leme ask you some questions
...pls dont take it personal ...
bro have had your life or family insured?
Sir do you know you should?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by dstar01(m): 3:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
So sad to read your story... I don't even what advice to give you. All I can do is pray that Heaven come to your rescue.

All you Need to Know about Nija Live:

Nija Live is an innovative platform created to empower Nigerians via a series of weekly competitions where prizes would be awarded to winners in several categories. The platform which is a first of its kind in Nigeria will usher in an array of opportunities for everyone eligible to win mouth-watering prizes ranging from the latest iPhones, Laptops, refrigerator, generator, foodstuff... The list is endless.
With offices based in the nation's capital Abuja, and in Port Harcourt Rivers State, Nija Live is poised to disrupt the way online competition is been hosted in Nigeria, with an array of creative options where registered users can easily participate, enquire, and win big every week!

What Nija Live is All About?

Nija Live is all about helping individuals become winners. The platform is dedicated to making an impact in all segments of society. We know people have needs, and sometimes the means are not there to make the needs become a reality. That's where Nija Live comes in. We help the individual fulfill their needs and have access to things they always dream to have.
Visit the official Nija Live website today to learn more about how you can benefit from this amazing platform >>> https://www.nija.live

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Coolcalmcollect(m): 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hold falz and davido responsible
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Herkim(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Honestly speaking I feel sorry for this hard earn working guy and every other people that lost their goods and values in the last endears protest

We told them to stop the protest so that government can implement your demand they said Capital No.

We all can see the end result where hoodlums called themselves peaceful protesters took undue advantage to loot peoples businesses.

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Henryfortune(m): 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
..it's well bro cryThis is really sad and disheartening and just one out of the many sad tales of the protest. ..the government really made sure it aggregates the sufferings of the already dieing Nigerians..may God help you to find a way around this may he send you kind helpers in cash and encouragement. ..it's well bro
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by vickydevoka(m): 3:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
obasi101:
My brother, you can still shame d devil and ur Enemies same way u did 21 years ago. Don't give up.. for the God dat remembered you years ago can still turn ur story. Back your hopes up with the words written in Philippians 4 vs 6.... All is well cry
He should start up again. My Dad shop has been razed by fire twice but he still do his business. Anything u are doing make sure u have good savings. If u don't want to be poor in live never use ur last money to build house or Carry out any business or investment

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Christistruth00: 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
EmekaBlue:
igbo businesses were attacked by lazy afonja youths sad

Later they come here online and be saying ipob this and that....unfriendly brothers

Do you want me to post Kanu's 5 hour long Audio for you to hear his orders to IPOB to destroy and burn Lagos Economic assets and how he was gloating over the destruction after receiving feedback from IPOB members ?
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by tsagir(m): 3:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
BLAME YOUR BROTHERS ( Igbos )

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) / 'Lawyer' Kills Woman In Arochukwu Abia, In Presence Of Her Daughter & Grandkids / Gunmen Kill BDC Man After Snatching $80,000 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.