Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim (30814 Views)

SA Seizes Mercedes From Mbuso Moloi Who Looted Groceries During The Riots / Brazilian Seria Killer 'Lucifer' Murdered 48 Inmates During His 25 Years In Jail / Umahi: Facilities Destroyed During Riots Won't Be Rebuilt By My Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Mikolo1716: 3:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
I really feel your pain sir, may God help you out. But at same time, my attention goes to where you said you wished you did insurance. This is just to let everyone of us know the importance of insurance whether life, fire, burglary, marine et,c in our lives. An uncle of mine who worth millions of naira later struggled to eat after the fire incident that took place in Tejuosho modern complex in Yaba, Lagos couple of years back all bcuz he never believed in insurance until he was a victim.
If you need any form of insurance, whether car, house, shop, et,c...you can reach me on

chukwuemeka.ogba@axamansard.com
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by atobs4real(m): 3:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Goldencheese:
Wow. Your story is pathetic indeed. But I think the Lagos State Government promised to assist those whose shops were looted. The Deputy Governor even gave an online link that affected people could register on so that they can receive government's help. Please look out for that link and apply.

God bless you. It's going to be well.

Please don't be fooled by the Nigerian government not to talk of state government.
What we deserved as a citizen can not be seen and you are mentioning promises made as a result of looting? Have lagos state rebuilt her own empire? May the Almighty God return to you your lost empire.

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by atobs4real(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Goldencheese:
Wow. Your story is pathetic indeed. But I think the Lagos State Government promised to assist those whose shops were looted. The Deputy Governor even gave an online link that affected people could register on so that they can receive government's help. Please look out for that link and apply.

Please don't be fooled by the Nigerian government not to talk of state government.
What we deserved as a citizen can not be seen and you are mentioning promises made as a result of looting? Have lagos state rebuilt her own empire? May the Almighty God return to you your lost empire.

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by oluwazoba25: 3:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by knowhowk: 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
A friend lost His whole store too ,God would restore that which was Lost
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by 4gunners(m): 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Goldencheese:

Promised You know our government and their unfaithfulness undecided undecided undecided
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by 4gunners(m): 4:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Donchris3:
My problem with end sars protesters is why would they block two lanes of road...
Why not block one road ..and allow innocent youths like them pass or innocent Nigerians...
Blocking two roads is only tantamount to anarchy and insurgency..
How then where we different from shiites who blocked Zaria highway to extent of not allowing lieutenant General buratai pass
Those of us that mentioned the wrong in this were seen as enemy of the masses. People just think with emotions. Sad!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Lorayne(m): 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
Henryfortune:

I had tried so much not to ignore this comment but leme ask you some questions
...pls dont take it personal ...
bro have had your life or family insured?
Sir do you know you should?
lesson learnt from the story not lessons learnt from life. just because I said you should insure your business doesn't mean I'm against the rest na.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by BIGGERhead4: 4:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
iamakbar:

https://twitter.com/get_fundall/status/1325764837788561413?s=19
#StoriesIndeed

Blame Nnandi Kanu and your Igbo Brothers.

1 Like

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Carlylepneuma: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
My man those hoodloms that looted ur shop were sponsored by FG and after they looted u they went on to sale those looted items only to remit the money into TSA udo!
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by JohnOkolo: 5:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
iamakbar:

https://twitter.com/get_fundall/status/1325764837788561413?s=19
#StoriesIndeed

Lack risk management and they will never employ MBA and Graduates holders, or even listen to sound advice.

Now everything comes crashing and you are doomed, because you failed to add to your knowledge by liasing with those that have the know-how to properly run a business and you want Nigerian graduates to be unemployed so go Bleep yourself
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
So heartbreaking
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Xyz001: 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
Even insurance won't save you.

Heard Nigerian insurance don't cover riot.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Xyz001: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
BoRudi:
The Business Hub is an enterprenual and business team of " 10 CONTENT WRITERS " working onboard a project to establish a chain of business ventures through a working from home-styled participation.

We seek more individuals to take up positions on our team and like you to consider participation.

We are looking for interested and willing persons to be a part of this team.

Your roles will be to write articles & produce a variety of them

You'll be trained to meet up with the necessary roles that's required of you.

You'll learn new insights, skills & ideas that will prove inestimable to you even after this project.

Remuneration is 1 Million Naira payable at the end of the engagement.

If you like to participate, send a message to the WhatsApp contact on the signature

Thanks for reading

Will you guys stop these advert. You keep advertising for months yet you aren't trust worthy. Don't apply if you take your time as an asset.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Sleekfingers: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sorry for your lose......thats why insurance is important.......but una no dey hear word......
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by nedekid: 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
wink2015:

You just said the truth the experience he just had in business can not be broken.

Let him take bank loan and start all over.

At least one expect him to have a lot of capital in the bank if the business was even profitable.

Also, 25 years is not a joke I expect him to have taken insurance policy against burglary, fire etc.

It is stressful but his bitter experience is not as bad as those who just started business today.

HE SHOULD GROW STRENGTH TO WEATHER THE STORM.

SUCH IS LIFE.
Bank de give loan for naija? shocked
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by nedekid: 6:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
lexy2014:

70% of protesters were from SE? How did u arrive at that conclusion? What research was done to have arrived at 70%? I would be glad if u can shed light on it.

Are u aware that in June 2019, a report on SARS reforms was submitted to buhari? Are u also aware that d recommendations of d report were very similar to d demands of d endsars protesters? My question to now is why did buhari not implement d report since June 2019? If he had implemented d report, would there have been a need for endsars protests in 2020?
Well said.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by nedekid: 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sobasojek:

Definitely not Lagos state government. Maybe abia or anambra state government
He claims to have lived and traded in Lagos for 25 years, which invariably means he paid his taxes and dues in Lagos and not abia or Anambra. He deserves any assistance the state gives him.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Sobasojek: 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
nedekid:

He claims to have lived and traded in Lagos for 25 years, which invariably means he paid his taxes and dues in Lagos and not abia or Anambra. He deserves any assistance the state gives him.
No one forced him to trade in Lagos for 25 years. So the biafran ipobian should meet abia or anambra state governor for assistance
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
Donchris3:
My problem with end sars protesters is why would they block two lanes of road...
Why not block one road ..and allow innocent youths like them pass or innocent Nigerians...
How then where we different from shiites who blocked Zaria highway to extent of not allowing lieutenant General buratai pass
With this point you made up here, they will accuse you of supporting Buhary

How can you unleash terror on ur fellow citizens suffering the same hardship as u because you are angry with government.
Monday 19th oct, they blocked my way in ikeja and ordered my turn my car around and go back home. When I saw how vicious they were I obeyed, missing a very important appointment.

They went berserk and started burning brt buses that were making transportation easy for their fellow citizens.
I saw the numerous brt buses (Brand new ones bought by Ambode) burnt at Berger and I wept.

God will not forgive those hoodlum

I don't want to ever hear anything about protest again, whether genuine or not. We are just not matured for such things in Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by nedekid: 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sobasojek:

No one forced him to trade in Lagos for 25 years. So the biafran ipobian should meet abia or anambra state governor for assistance
Oga, if Lagos is giving aid to lagosians that lost their businesses, this man and others like him will surely get and rightfully deserves it.
On the other hand, you may wish to go to abia or anambra or zamphara for your own palatives should you wish. Nothing stops you.
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Sobasojek: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
nedekid:

Oga, if Lagos is giving aid to lagosians that lost their businesses, this man and others like him will surely get and rightfully deserves it.
On the other hand, you may wish to go to abia or anambra or zamphara for your own palatives should you wish. Nothing stops you.
Continue deceiving yourself. Lagos wey even Dey find money to build back its properties. So you think they will send one money to an ipobian ?

Go to abia and anambra states to ask for assistance
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by emoney09: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Really
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Donchris3:

A key challenge to good governance in a democracy is not the key actors who are visible catalsyt of the decay and corruption that the progressives try to remove, no no no. it is persons like you - who deploy guile and pseudo-logic at every opportunity for discourse with the intention of maligning the truth in whatever form it presents itself

1: A protest is definitively different from a riot and it is definitely not an "Insurgency" since you are very fond of the word.
2: A protest by its very nature means an expression of strong dissatisfaction through various well-disposed (non-violent) campaigns via marches, carrying placards, chanting, burning effigies and blocking major highways causing traffic-flow disruption and taking off clothes and dancing naked in front of the Senate building.
3: Anarchy simply means a state of disorder due to absence or non-recognition of authority or other controlling systems. -

The protesters applied their rights to protest as enshrined in the Nigerian Constitution and Nigeria is a party to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (which they have used on numerous occasions to support the Hijab in non-muslim schools among other controversial themes from child marriage to honor-killings)

As you have passively deflected documented history that when the Armed Forces engage protesters with Force - it breaks down into Looting and Rioting - I will bring it to your notice that the same hoodlums and looters where among the peaceful protesters for 14-days and there was not a single person injured nor killed.

In June 2003, Buhari and ANPP began a mass protest against the outcome of the April 19, 2003 presidential election in Abuja. gathered at the Court of Appeal and would later spill over to the streets where they chanted anti-government slogans against the Olusegun Obasanjo government.

In 2011, General Muhammadu Buhari, CPC Presidential candidate called for a revolution in Nigeria - Buhari asked Nigerians to make exceptional sacrifices to assert their collective will in the country. He made reference to "the Egyptian pro-democracy campaigners defied all odds for 18 days to achieve their set goal of terminating the 30-year old grip on power by Mubarak. Their tenacity has again confirmed the truism that no force on earth can stop a people determined,” He commended the Egyptian Military for not using force and protecting the protesters.

in 2014 Buhari headlines the Mega Protest tagged "Salvation Rally" with thousands of party supporters in Abuja. He made inciting statements supporting a "Revolution" saying that if the 2015 elections are rigged, the party will not recognize the outcome and will go ahead and form a parallel government. In what wil become his most memorable threats "if what happens in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, ‘the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood”.

No one says you should not lve Buhari or Religious Extremists - try to speak the truth in public and lie in private

You may be able to speak fluent malu and communicate with the likes, your methods shall fail just as they have in other countries and you will face the same oppressed people you make mockery of
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Donchris3(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

A key challenge to good governance in a democracy is not the key actors who are visible catalsyt of the decay and corruption that the progressives try to remove, no no no. it is persons like you - who deploy guile and pseudo-logic at every opportunity for discourse with the intention of maligning the truth in whatever form it presents itself

1: A protest is definitively different from a riot and it is definitely not an "Insurgency" since you are very fond of the word.
2: A protest by its very nature means an expression of strong dissatisfaction through various well-disposed (non-violent) campaigns via marches, carrying placards, chanting, burning effigies and blocking major highways causing traffic-flow disruption and taking off clothes and dancing naked in front of the Senate building.
3: Anarchy simply means a state of disorder due to absence or non-recognition of authority or other controlling systems. -

The protesters applied their rights to protest as enshrined in the Nigerian Constitution and Nigeria is a party to the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (which they have used on numerous occasions to support the Hijab in non-muslim schools among other controversial themes from child marriage to honor-killings)

As you have passively deflected documented history that when the Armed Forces engage protesters with Force - it breaks down into Looting and Rioting - I will bring it to your notice that the same hoodlums and looters where among the peaceful protesters for 14-days and there was not a single person injured nor killed.

In June 2003, Buhari and ANPP began a mass protest against the outcome of the April 19, 2003 presidential election in Abuja. gathered at the Court of Appeal and would later spill over to the streets where they chanted anti-government slogans against the Olusegun Obasanjo government.

In 2011, General Muhammadu Buhari, CPC Presidential candidate called for a revolution in Nigeria - Buhari asked Nigerians to make exceptional sacrifices to assert their collective will in the country. He made reference to "the Egyptian pro-democracy campaigners defied all odds for 18 days to achieve their set goal of terminating the 30-year old grip on power by Mubarak. Their tenacity has again confirmed the truism that no force on earth can stop a people determined,” He commended the Egyptian Military for not using force and protecting the protesters.

in 2014 Buhari headlines the Mega Protest tagged "Salvation Rally" with thousands of party supporters in Abuja. He made inciting statements supporting a "Revolution" saying that if the 2015 elections are rigged, the party will not recognize the outcome and will go ahead and form a parallel government. In what wil become his most memorable threats "if what happens in 2011 should again happen in 2015, by the grace of God, ‘the dog and the baboon would all be soaked in blood”.

No one says you should not lve Buhari or Religious Extremists - try to speak the truth in public and lie in private

You may be able to speak fluent malu and communicate with the likes, your methods shall fail just as they have in other countries and you will face the same oppressed people you make mockery of
u clearly support blocking both roads
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Neenap(f): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
So so sorry sir. This is the reason why you need to insure your goods. This is very necessary, gone are the days you would take such risks. Insure your goods, buildings, vehicles etc we also do personal and children savings with interest.

Doing savings with insurance is very nice, you have the life cover, your interest is guaranteed, besides in case of death insurance coy looks out for your next of kin and hand over you money to him/her unlike the banks.

Look at Tinubu's case, his insurance coy has accepted to rebuild his hotel and TV station that worth millions of naira. Pls is a serious case, insure your assets.

If you want to do business with me; call Nnenna on 08066985838- Cornerstone Insurance
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by nedekid: 8:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sobasojek:

Continue deceiving yourself. Lagos wey even Dey find money to build back its properties. So you think they will send one money to an ipobian ?

Go to abia and anambra states to ask for assistance
Sanwo olu or jagaban will see it as more profitable on the long run to invest in this fellow than in you because on the long run they can tax this guy and his business. Knowing these igbo chaps, he probably has built a house too, they will tax him property tax also. He vehicle nko. They will tax.
Who pays Lagos? An omo onile (you probably aren't from Lagos even ), or this man?
Re: 25 Years Of Business But Now I Have To Restart From Zero - ENDSARS Riots Victim by Sobasojek: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
nedekid:

Sanwo olu or jagaban will see it as more profitable on the long run to invest in this fellow than in you because on the long run they can tax this guy and his business. Knowing these igbo chaps, he probably has built a house too, they will tax him property tax also. He vehicle nko. They will tax.
Who pays Lagos? An omo onile (you probably aren't from Lagos even ), or this man?
Continue ranting. Lagos state will not assist any biafran ipobian. Go back to your anambra and abia states to get assistance okay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Caught Producing Fake Drinks (Photos, Video) / 'Lawyer' Kills Woman In Arochukwu Abia, In Presence Of Her Daughter & Grandkids / Gunmen Kill BDC Man After Snatching $80,000 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.