Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) (72832 Views)

Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket / Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2020
MyVILLAGEpeople:
She's just hustling legitimately to make ends meet and some wicked men did this to her. Very pathetic. But the heart of man is desperately wicked.

How do you know they're men? It could be anybody.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by mechanics(m): 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Those who kill by the sword will also die by the sword.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Shampoo77: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Passionate888:

Remove Delta State add zamfara and katsina

Don't mind the foolish man.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Bakr4u: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bad news every where
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by SmartPolician: 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
berrystunn:

You smoke...? Which state are you from ?
Provide 5 reason and proof why you add Anambra to your list .

Anambra has been appearing in bad news back to back recently
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Damn. This is so sad.
Please if you are involved in any job that takes you to people's residence have a person you tell your movements to.
Someone who knows where you're going and can trace where you went to just incase you don't show up after a while.
So young, so beautiful murdered in the most gruesome of ways. May your spirit know no peace till your killers are apprehended and punished duely.

1 Like

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by LaReinaa(f): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
deflover:

well the truth must be said weda u lots like it or not
the nigeria today is a nigeria of materialism
u all call it hustling
i call it foolishness
when i die i dont care what anyone says about me
u lots must be told the truth
many of the ladies doing make up and selling hair as cover up are all oloshos

i will keep speaking the truth
i dont care if u lots like it or not

So you’re 100% sure of what you’re saying
You’re very convinced that your truth is the truth

Do you even know her

Same way we all protested few weeks ago over SARS officials labelling every young man that drives a flashy car, uses an IPhone, looks good as a yahoo boy is thesame way ignorant people like you assume that every hustling young lady out there is into prostitution! Very pathetic sad

Let’s assume that she was really a prostitute, does it mean that she deserved to be murdered that way
Do you justify killing
Are you a psychopath

Let’s also assume that you have sisters, do you know what they all do at all time
Will you wish this kinda death for any of your sisters

If you don’t have any kind comment on an sensitive post like this, just keep mute and move to the next post! Don’t forget that family and friends of the deceased girl might be on Nairaland and might likely come across your trashy/insensitive comment!!

Reserve your moral validation for your family members!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Anambra
Borno
Ogun
Edo
Cross River
Delta
i fear who no fear this state
riP lady
Nothing do Cross River state bro
If u dey ur lane , no over do, no join cult, nothing go touch u...

Finally no steal make Dem catch u grin
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Franzinni:
Evil ... Kai .. I am beginning to support jungle justice ...because who ever can do this kind of thing does not deserve to share the same air with normal people

May her killers know NO peace in this life and in death Amen!

If you support jungle justice, innocent people could also fall victim. Even you.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Some people are very earthless
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Gokoyer0(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sir, don't forget Australia and lets add Ireland to that list when talking about health workers like Nurse.
Ihatemumu:
My advice to Nigerian youth,
Either you stay home and fight for a better Nigeria
or
Go to these countries (England, Canada, USA) //I won't recommend countries that don't speak English.

Move fast... This shit can never happen in developed countries without justice being served.
such a beautiful woman has gone just like that and nothing will happen cause we have no Police, no CCTV. dead country

Don't listen to Nigerians saying Abroad is hard, (With the right mindset and skills, trust me, you will do just fine).

What of Racism? true, but back home we practise Tribalism which is no different.

Nigeria is dead except the country divides or restructure.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by gfullmoon(m): 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nigerian Police should trace her recently jilted boyfriend(s). Because Kidnappers are not known to pour acid on their victims.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Mummymahdi(f): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
May God punish her killer's from now till end of their time, May they never know peace at all times from now, May they scratch their body to death, May their brain develop tumour and their spine get broken and the neck twisted still. Amen
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by deflover(m): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
LaReinaa:

So you’re 100% sure of what you’re saying
You’re very convinced that your truth is the truth

Do you even know her

Same way we all protested few weeks ago over SARS officials labelling every young man that drives a flashy car, uses an IPhone, looks good as a yahoo boy is thesame way ignorant people like you assumes that every hustling young lady out there is into prostitution! Very pathetic sad

Let’s assume that she was really a prostitute, does it mean that she deserved to be murdered that way
Do you justify killing
Are you a psychopath

Let’s also assume that you have sisters, do you know what they all do at all time
Will you wish this kinda death for any of your sisters

If you don’t have any kind comment on a sensitive post like this, just keep mute and move to the next post! Don’t forget that family and friends of the deceased girl might be on Nairaland and might likely come across your trashy/insensitive comment!!

Reserve your moral validation for your family members!

u are a virgina person
we know ur type
truth will be told till u lots stop the spirit of materilism thats taking many of u to ur early grave
any of my sister or family members that will be unfortunate....let it be unto them ....
i dont care
this crave for riches will kill u all before ur time
SARS OR NO SARS
were the officers wrong all the time
i have walked the streets of lagos all my life
i have been in places people are raided
they will raid everyone else and leave me
some even greet me
the way u package urself and talk is key
the police are humans and can sense things too
in as much as some may be taken wrongfully
many are taken cos they do have questionable characters
if u like dont believe it
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Goalnaldo(m): 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Such a beautiful young lady. May her Killers meet their Waterloo before this year comes to an end.

1 Like

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Ihatemumu: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
Gokoyer0:
Sir, don't forget Australia and lets add Ireland to that list when talking about health workers like Nurse.
true
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by zubimete(f): 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Anambra Borno Ogun Edo Cross River Delta i fear who no fear this state riP lady
please exclude cross river
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by dalass(f): 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
chiwex:
This kind of death wouldn't happen for nothing. Maybe because of her commitments and betrayals.

Silliest comment ever on NL....

So if a girl 'betrayed" you, you will do this to her. Kill her, pour acid and dump her dead body by the road

1 Like

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by leosahm(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:

thunder strike u, 4 mentioning cross river state.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by leosahm(m): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:

thunder strike u, 4 mentioning cross river state.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by nwanyiugbo122(f): 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
What did she do to them? Evil minds everywhere.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by friendl: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
This is the height of wickedness ,....GOD will punish them ,they will be caught

1 Like

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by mountmoriah(m): 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
The devil reside in Nigeria
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Kokaine(m): 12:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Anambra
Borno
Ogun
Edo
Cross River
Delta
riP lady

I don't think you have heard about Kaduna state. E pass all these ones wey you mention so
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by deflover(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
cococandy:

So you deserve to die too? Imbecille

ahahahah cococandy

truth must be said
all the cover up of make up artist whereas na olosho ladies be must be told
we are tired of the lies
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Mobikay101(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Anambra
Borno
Ogun
Edo
Cross River
Delta
riP lady
This one is stupid and you never metion Enugu where she was kidnap and kill.
Rip to her
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nchenches:

A jealous lover must not be so steupid to do this.

A jealous housewife must not be so steupid to do this. Is it because we have a country where police hardly works?

so sad, our leaders only have their family, their loot and their office to protect. the masses are on their own.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Anambra
Borno
Ogun
Edo
Cross River
Delta
riP lady
What does all these states have to do with the issue on the ground?
Or is Enugu an annex of any of them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown / EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them) / Policeman Kenneth Enamika Commits Suicide After Killing Couple In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.