Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) (72820 Views)

Man Stabs Woman In Backside With Syringe Full Of Semen In Maryland Supermarket / Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland / Man And Woman Found Dead Inside A Car In Maryland, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by scopusng(m): 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Rest in peace.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Missionaire: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
This might be the work of either a vengeful ex lover or lover's wife judging from the fact that acid was used on her.
Since no body parts is missing, we can rule out ritual killing.
Considering the fact that she is beautiful, I believe her beauty was targeted so as to make her less attractive thus the use of acid.
Probably the people or person involve wanted to disfigure her for life but she ended up dying.
She might be either a decent hardworking lady, husband snatcher or vicious heartbreaker. Whichever is the case, it is quite unfortunate that she had to end up like this.
It is high time businesses whether small or big begin to make use of technology for their businesses.
Imagine she had a website where people could book for (home) services, input their addresses, names and even pay some processing fees etc.
It would have been easier to keep track and track all customers using such information.

We can help security agencies to make their work easier for them and more beneficial to us.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by maximizer61(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Neddstark:
You sit in a bus with 12 people in Nigeria. I can assure you at least 2 of them are actually beasts. People that did this evil don't come from outer space.
RIP beautiful soul. You deserve better.
I swear brother, u sit with dem nt knowing u are sitting with devils... This world shaa

1 Like

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Bar1941(m): 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Anambra
Borno
Ogun
Edo
Cross River
Delta
i fear who no fear this state
riP lady

Which state is safe in Nigeria?
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by gwama2: 1:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
I am very afraid of Naija. cool cool cool
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Oh God ��
May her soul rest in peace and may her killers never have rest.

You were moody with your first post because of the killing of that girl at 9:52am...

MISSCONGENIALITY:
Proudly woman grin

8mins later 10am, the moodiness disappeared and you were smiling

Are you not fake?
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Okfrank25: 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=Temitopemo6e6 post=96089487]Anambra Borno Ogun Edo Cross River Delta i fear who no fear this state Remove Cross River Replace with Rivers
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Anambra
Borno
Ogun
Edo
Cross River
Delta
riP lady
Zamfara Kaduna.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Zetty177x: 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
The killers killed someone and want to still live. That's why they decided to clear every trace. .the killers will be found

2 Likes

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
beauty gone.... cry

RIP.

1 Like

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
pure wickedness....
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
dalass:

Silliest comment ever on NL....

So if a girl 'betrayed" you, you will do this to her. Kill her, pour acid and dump her dead body by the road

it baffled me how u ladies always have issues with common understanding. u find it difficult to learn from other people's example.you misinterpreted every common logic. if he cant do it to his betrayers what about those that wud do it to you without thinking twice. how do you protect yourself from those people. ...or do u think people write wickedness on thier forehead?
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
very beautiful lady, to follow guys that will marry or treat them right ,mba na lie until you have Benz or buy them iPhone werey...

Come see dem for lekki.... na Benz leg them they find, dont really know what to say but her parent be my concern... God help her family to bear her lost

1 Like

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
This fine gal don go like dat. Chai dis people for don leave her for me naa, make I come marry her
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
deflover:

ahahahah cococandy

truth must be said
all the cover up of make up artist whereas na olosho ladies be must be told
we are tired of the lies

Don’t ahahahah me please.
I’m wondering what it about you or guys like you who have supposedly fvcked girls like them from tinder.

What is it about you that reduces the value and/or quality of the girls’ lives? such that they deserve to die for engaging in the same activities with you as you did with them? Is your touch vile? Are you filthy? Why does the contact they have had with men like you make them less human?

Didn’t think that statement through did you?

And this is someone you don’t even know. Your default stance is that she must be olosho. And so fvcking what if she is? (BTW she’s not). This putrid woman-hate has to come to an end.

Do better, the lot of you.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by cococandy(f): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hallabee1:
very beautiful lady, to follow guys that will marry or treat them right ,mba na lie until you have Benz or buy them iPhone werey...

Come see dem for lekki.... na Benz leg them they find, dont really know what to say but her parent be my concern... God help her family to bear her lost
oh shut up please

2 Likes

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 1:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wickedness is abounding daily. Isn't this enough for God to destroy the world if His most loved creations possess such level of wickedness?
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
jnrbayano:

You were moody with your first post because of the killing of that girl at 9:52am...

8mins later 10am, the moodiness disappeared and you were smiling

Are you not fake?
Na so life be o. One dey it will be my turn. Some will be crying while others will be laughing. Some will be crying because they will miss me while some will cry because they won't see me to abuse and call names again. Some people will be talking about my death in beer parlour over bottles of beer. Some will talk about it as a gossip. Some won't even notice I'm gone till after I'm burried and some people who knew me will die not knowing I died before them. My family will mourn for a few days, weeks months or years but life will continue as though I was never born except when things come up and my name is mentioned. My body might not even be found. At least in this case they found a body to bury.
People who barely knew me will gather and tell stories about me. Some of them good and some bad. While all this is happening, I will be gone forever.
That's how life is. Person die, we cry, not for the dead, but for the living. It's a moment when we are reminded that everything is vanity. Life,. living, being, and not being, all is vanity. But admist our tears, we still manage to put up a smile cos we forget about dying faster than we blink.
I was just being human.

3 Likes

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Hallabee1(m): 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
cococandy:
oh shut up please
e be like Ogun won kill your generation abi
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Mursz: 1:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
AnanseK:

But this is a woman na !

The term man simply suggest or designate any or even all of the human race regardless of their sex or age. In traditional usage, man itself refers to the species or to humanity (mankind) as a whole.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Ade3000yrs(m): 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
I am sorry your country failed you. RIP. When is Nigeria of 1960 going to plugging into the 21st century age of cyber & E policing?? When are we going to start having security cameras in strategic areas and on telecommunication for a close or aeriel security glimpse of every nook and cranny of Nigeria to deter criminals??

Are we still waiting until the spate of insecurity start claiming the lives of our top uniform men and security service chiefs, our diplomats and senior states men and the rest of their family

What are we protecting as a national resource and asset?? The land, the water space, the air space, the crude oil, the gold deposit and other natural resource or the live of an average Nigerian to the last man on the street

Old security minds and experience matters at curbing or fighting crime but we need young and vibrant computer age thinkers to be incorporated incorporated to our security architecture else there is somebody some where with ulterior motives fooling somebody.

Lack of adequate security measures would deter economic and infrastructural development and a lot of us know this.

Billions and trillions of naira and dollars have been lost and allocated for security provision but till now no solution. A lot of innocent souls of over 30 millions have been needlessly lost to crime of one form or the other.

8 out of 10 potential criminal would abstain from crime if they know there is an eye or a Camera watching them and taking record of every clip of the crime or event.

We need to call our government and security service men to order on what is being done to the billions and trillions of Naira and Dollars allocated for security over the years which has often endanger the life of both security field men and the citizens they protect in the cold embrace of crime.

1 Like

Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
ruffDiamond:
naija girl has terrible mouth that easily put them in trouble, not everybody dey overlook offence!this could just be one example! some guys no dey ever forget insult and it's matter of time when they finally catch up with you and treat that your uncontrollable water tap mouth good and proper!girl watch your mouth! it may save from this kind of calamity!

almost all this fine girls has terrible mouth. fish brain with terrible insultive words. i met one of recently, she will insult u for any good advice. imagin she is a daughter of a nobody o. i just ghosted her of recent and told her that she was so lucky that am not a wicked person.
rip to her
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by jevic(m): 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Rip to the dead.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Na so life be o. One dey it will be my turn. Some will be crying while others will be laughing. Some will be crying because they will miss me whole some will cry because they won't see me to abuse and call names again. Some people will be talking about my death in beer parlour over a bottle of beer. Some will talk about it as a gossip. Some won't even notice Ive gone till after I'm hurried and some people who know me will die not knowing died before them. My family will mourn for a few days, weeks months or years but life will continue as though I was never born except when things come up and my name is mentioned. My body might not even be found. At least in this case they found a body to bury.
People who barely knew me will gather and tell stories about me. Some of them good and some bad. While all this is happening, I will be gone forever.
That's how life is. Person die, we cry, not for the dead, but for the living. It's a moment when we are reminded that everything is vanity. Life,. living, being, and not being, all is vanity. But admist our tears, we still manage to out up a smile cos we forget about dying faster than we blink.
I was just being human.

I didn't read but its fine
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by dalass(f): 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
timebomb02:

it baffled me how u ladies always have issues with common understanding. u find it difficult to learn from other people's example.you misinterpreted every common logic. if he cant do it to his betrayers what about those that wud do it to you without thinking twice. how do you protect yourself from those people. ...or do u think people write wickedness on thier forehead?

Even sillier than the first guy's comment! shocked
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by chineloSA(f): 2:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Neddstark:
You sit in a bus with 12 people in Nigeria. I can assure you at least 2 of them are actually beasts. People that did this evil don't come from outer space.
RIP beautiful soul. You deserve better.

Quiete true. Some are walking around with mental health issues like Depression, Narcissistic Personality Disorder, Bipolar Disorder and a whole lot.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mursz:

The term man simply suggest or designate any or even all of the human race regardless of their sex or age. In traditional usage, man itself refers to the species or to humanity (mankind) as a whole.

Pun intended. But your explanation is in order especially on NL where ignorance is like 5&6.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by neighbourhud: 2:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

They're talking about enugu.. you dey here they list rubbish.. I fear who no fear you...

Sitting at the comfort of your bedroom typing nonsense

Don't mind the mofo
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by chrisooblog: 2:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Gabbriell: 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2020

Yahoo boys detected on this thread. Nairalanders thread carefully b4 them deceive you with unverified claims.
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by chinaza1(f): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
Some human minds are just plain evil. I swear, gate of hell will not open for some people
Re: Missing Ijeoma Neke Found Dead In Maryland Enugu (Photos) by Danzakidakura(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
Temitopemo6e6:
Anambra
Borno
Ogun
Edo
Cross River
Delta
riP lady
kaduna

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Phone Thief Tattooed Names Of Ladies He Has Slept With (Photos) / 39 Persons Arrested At Lagos Strip Club For Violating Lockdown / EndSARS Protest: Protester Vs Thug (How To Identify Them)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.