Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,806 members, 7,802,574 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary (38075 Views)

Real Warri Pikin & Husband Set For Their Dream Wedding 10 Yrs After 1st Wedding / Bambam & TeddyA Share Photo Of Their Daughter On Their 1st Wedding Anniversary / Adekunle Gold And Simi Celebrate 1st Wedding Anniversary With Lovely Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Ayo2004: 11:17am On Nov 16, 2020
cocolacec:

After politics is Religious leader,they make a killing.You can open bank on peoples head.BBnaija is chicken change.
Gbamsolutely,many politicians and religious leaders are CEO's of the National Looters and Yahoo Association (NLYA) tongue
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Ayo2004: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
She should continue giving that man more Peace of mind and they'll celebrate more years together.
U should spread this gospel to Nigerian women cheesy
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ZooOga: 11:19am On Nov 16, 2020
sometimes a man has to do what a man has to do to get his woman right in the head. wink

Is BBNaija TeddyA Assaulting His Wife, Bambam (Pictures) by marvelck: 6:06pm On May 28

https://www.nairaland.com/5888468/bbnaija-teddya-assaulting-wife-bambam
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Angelfrost(m): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2020
Dalil8:
Yuck!!

Did we have to know about your farting sessions behind closed doors? undecided

Disgusting couple.

As in... That part was unnecessary and stupid!

Do these people realize they are not actually or truly Celebrities?!!... Like wtf??! undecided embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ekestic1976(f): 11:29am On Nov 16, 2020
Congratulations. More blessings.
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by ekestic1976(f): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2020
HeadShot:
Toilet sex couple

I remember them now..

Well done guys

Before you ask me any question, I should say, I AM SORRY FOR YOU!
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by crowther15(m): 11:39am On Nov 16, 2020
cocolacec:

Feels like 10years in 1 year marriage doesnt sound good.If you are in a love marriage,even after 10 years of marriage you will feel like you have been in the relationship for lesser years only the children or dates will remind you of how old your marriage is.
I thought I was the only one that noticed that, the post simply means the guy is more or less like tire or may be He meant something else.
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by tunapawizzy: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2020
cocolacec:

Feels like 10years in 1 year marriage doesnt sound good.If you are in a love marriage,even after 10 years of marriage you will feel like you have been in the relationship for lesser years only the children or dates will remind you of how old your marriage is.
depending on how u look at it...a half cup of water could be seen as half-full or half-empty......but i get ur point still, d guy no think am that way i believe

2 Likes

Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Renforce: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2020
Dalil8:
Yuck!!

Did we have to know about your farting sessions behind closed doors? undecided

Disgusting couple.

I'm guessing you are still single
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2020
Guapismo:
Toilet sex but they are happily married now, some will marry from church and will not even last a year, all these rules don't really work in real life.
Some marry outside church and don't last too. So fem!

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by jojogirlx: 12:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
What you quoted is not the guy's post. But by the way sometimes i think it is hard finding the right words to express ones feelings.
This is the guy's post---Hey lover @bammybestowed you know we in this for life and I got you no matter what right? Happy anniversary bestie, I love you!, Teddy A wrote in his post. He said they are in the marriage for life wink
crowther15:

I thought I was the only one that noticed that, the post simply means the guy is more or less like tire or may be He meant something else.
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by mechanics(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
She should continue giving that man more Peace of mind and they'll celebrate more years together.
Sure
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by jojogirlx: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
crowther15:

Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by zubimete(f): 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
9jayes:

After politics the next lucrative business is BBNAIJA

I CONCUR
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by zubimete(f): 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
9jayes:

After politics the next lucrative business is BBNAIJA

Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
Some of these crazy boys do suprise people in marriage,good one.
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by YunqTee: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
All the best to them coolAll the best to them
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by slowice(m): 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
sammy7410:
grin

After this one na supersonic level grin grin
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Peace2love: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
cocolacec:

How about when we have achieved a lot project in one (1) year.
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by jendhorlee(m): 12:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
cocolacec:

God bless u o, i thought of this immediately i saw it, i had to go over it to make sure i was thinking right.
It can only sound good if she says "it's been 10 years but if feels just like a year"
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Emeka71(m): 12:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
DaddyRochie1642:
Happy wedded life unto them.
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by SAMBARRY: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
chatinent:
undecided
no let jealousy Kee you o

Just wish them a happy wedding anniversary and move on tongue grin
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Danny50: 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
As calabar boy wey i be... How come only celebrities celebrate wedding aniversary in nigeria??
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by crowther15(m): 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
jojogirlx:
What you quoted is not the guy's post. But by the way sometimes i think it is hard finding the right words to express ones feelings.
This is the guy's post---Hey lover @bammybestowed you know we in this for life and I got you no matter what right? Happy anniversary bestie, I love you!, Teddy A wrote in his post. He said they are in the marriage for life wink
Ohhh thanks for that, I'm referring to the other post, that should be the wife then. thank you.
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
sammy7410:
grin

Upper level kwa?

This next level is enough.
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by KingDash: 2:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
useless wife beater....
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by bukatyne(f): 2:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
cocolacec:

Analyst cocolacec grin

Perhaps she meant the intimacy? undecided
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by cocolacec(m): 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
bukatyne:

Analyst cocolacec grin

Perhaps she meant the intimacy? undecided
I know what i am saying from experience.
Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Johnnyplus01k(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
aleeyus:
fgf

chai I rush to comment on something related to BBN
I'm ashamed of my self.
funny u, u get the choko

1 Like

Re: Teddy-A And Bam Bam Celebrate Their 1st Wedding Anniversary by Johnnyplus01k(m): 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
Guapismo:
Toilet sex but they are happily married now, some will marry from church and will not even last a year, all these rules don't really work in real life.
you are making sense

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wizkid And Tony Elumelu Hang Out Together (photos) / CeeC: “I Am Shocked By What People Are Saying About Me” / DJ Cuppy, Temi Otedola, Prince Otedola Peng In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.