Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,464 members, 7,801,164 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:43 AM

EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists (2432 Views)

Uzoma Dozie Gives Details Of Access And Diamond Banks "Merger" / Mass Closure Of Account In GTB As Igbos Protest Arrest Of Innoson / Childhood Throwback Photo Of Herbert Wigwe, CEO Of Access Bank PLC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by okwypascal: 10:51am On Nov 16, 2020
Aggrieved activists over the weekend mobilised for the mass closure of Access Bank accounts and the boycotting of the bank’s products and services.

The punitive action, some of the activists said, would start from today, Monday, November 16, 2020, and is in retaliation for the bank’s closure of the accounts of some chieftains of the recent #EndSARS protests.

Below are some of the tweets preparing the ground for the mass action:

JuwonSanyaolu @AyowoleSanyaolu: As we all close our Access Bank account in protest against freezing the account of some #EndSARS Protesters, let’s also remember that

@simplyEromz, EndSars activist, will be spending the 8th day in illegal detention without being charged to court. #FreeEromz #SaturdayMotivation

Uchechukwu @UcheJ07: If you are still banking with @myaccessbank You support tyranny and you are spitting on the people who lost thier lives during the #EndSARS protest… Close your access Bank account #BoycottAccessBank

@DirectorSolomon: If you are still banking with @myaccessbank

You support tyranny and you are spitting on the people who lost thier lives during the #EndSARS protest… Close your access Bank account #BoycottAccessBank

Bida Boy @kennysax2 Replying to @myaccessbank:

You switched of your security light and cameras during the #endsars protest.

You sacked 800 staffs including my cousin during #COVID19

You granted the top of your building for evil men to use against young Nigerians.

Access bank will never trend for good reason.

No_Nonsense_Queen @QueenNonsense: 2 things we ask here.

Close your access bank account..
Never send money to someone through access bank.
#BoycottAccessBank

Naija @Naija_PR: Some Nigerians have decided to close their Access Bank account because of what happened to some of #EndSARS protesters account

Eloquent RealtorPurple heartElectric light bulb @only1oleever:

BREAKING TIPS: ways to boycott Access Bank

close your account with them
stop sending money to any access bank account holder, let them give you another account to send money to #BoycottAccessBank
Mazi Edunwannem @Edunwannem: If you see me on Monday walking into

@accessbank, am going in to close my access bank account. Na person wey dey with me I go dey with.

#EndSarsNow Raised fistFlag of Nigeria @kennytrips: I don’t have bank account with Access Bank to close but I have just unfollowed them here. Visit the Twitter account and unfollow too.

@myaccessbank you made the wrong move

https://newswirelawandevents.com/endsars-mass-closure-of-access-bank-accounts-begins-today-activists/

PS: Quality soccer jerseys for 5k, check my signature, thank you.
Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 16, 2020
Let's start a new protest, the government hijacked the initial one by using hoodlums and soldier's, but this new protest, we will not allow them...

Those youth that have lost their lives did it for a great Nigeria and the future of our unborn children, we should not let them down...

With the way the govt is going now, it's very obvious they don't want to change from their old ways

7 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by helinues: 11:00am On Nov 16, 2020
DOA...

Disgruntled set of people

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by HandmadeD: 11:01am On Nov 16, 2020
Their headache
Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by iamDrRhymes(m): 11:02am On Nov 16, 2020
Very funny! What is the fault access bank in all this? CBN gave a directive. You expect access bank to disobey?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by DasaintHope(m): 11:05am On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:
DOA...
APC zombie

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by bolaayenimo: 11:05am On Nov 16, 2020
Fake news. It can't work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by helinues: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2020
DasaintHope:

APC zombie

Yhen Yhen Yhen

When are you guys going to start another protest? grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by helinues: 11:07am On Nov 16, 2020
obehi247:
Let's start a new protest, the government hijacked the initial one by using hoodlums and soldier's, but this new protest, we will not allow them...

Those youth that have lost their lives did it for a great Nigeria and the future of our unborn children, we should not let them down...

With the way the govt is going now, it's very obvious they don't want to change from their old ways

Lead one today and come and update us later

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by DasaintHope(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Yhen Yhen Yhen

As soon as the period of Grace we gave your paymasters expire. This time around, we are unstoppable
Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by IJOBA2: 11:13am On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

JUST LIKE PEAK MILK. ITS IN YOU embarassed

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT SOMEONE’S FIRST BORN

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by MiztaSpark(m): 11:23am On Nov 16, 2020
Well as you people decide to close your account also remember that if the bank folds up, it is your brothers and sisters that will become unemployed again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by Cyberterror: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2020
The PDP sponsored protesters will close their Atiku funded accounts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by LibertyRep: 11:24am On Nov 16, 2020
Abeg pity the breadwinners of families who work in that bank o.

The blame is largely for the CBN from where the banks take directives.
Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by Nobody: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Make we start together... I am very ready, where you dey make I come meet you
Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by helinues: 11:39am On Nov 16, 2020
obehi247:

Make we start together... I am very ready, where you dey make I come meet you

No be you talk say your head big pass your body...

Oya start one today now
Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by helinues: 11:41am On Nov 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
JUST LIKE PEAK MILK. ITS IN YOU embarassed

JUST TAKE A LOOK AT SOMEONE’S FIRST BORN

Just take a look at what you and your friends have been taking your time to do on Monday morning.

You guys are indeed great ambassador of Alaigbo.

Btw, go and make research about the people that write in Caps lock...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by Nobody: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

No be you talk say your head big pass your body...

Oya start one today now
do you think everybody are coward just like you

The sad shame is that, the day dey give birth to you, people would be happy and they we say your parents have given birth to a bouncing baby boy...

How you bouncing or do you look like something that is bouncing

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by IJOBA2: 11:45am On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Just take a look at what you and your friends have been taking your time to do on Monday morning.

You guys are indeed great ambassador of Alaigbo.

Btw, go and make research about the people that write in Caps lock...
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM BRUH, ITS NOT GONNA TAKE YOU ANYWHERE
Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by valentineuwakwe(m): 11:45am On Nov 16, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
Very funny! What is the fault access bank in all this? CBN gave a directive. You expect access bank to disobey?

it's just a directive n not a law. .,after all other banks disregarded it like stanbic ibtc asking the Cbn to back such directives with law suite

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by helinues: 11:46am On Nov 16, 2020
obehi247:
do you think everybody are coward just like you

The sad shame is that, the day dey give birth to you, people would be happy and they we say your parents have given birth to a bouncing baby boy...

How you bouncing or do you look like something that is bouncing

I am a coward that's why I am not interested to join any protest..

But as you said you are a born brave guy, then what's stopping you from leading one protest today?

Or you be keyboard warrior inciters?
Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by helinues: 11:49am On Nov 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM BRUH, ITS NOT GONNA TAKE YOU ANYWHERE

In addition, only people with inferiority complex and attention seeker write in Cap Lock. grin

Now you know...

Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by IJOBA2: 11:52am On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

In addition, only people with inferiority complex and attention seeker write in Cap Lock. grin

Now you know...
https://www.nairaland.com/6258963/fg-sell-three-power-plants#96098348
Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by shyblings(m): 11:52am On Nov 16, 2020
Cyberterror:
The PDP sponsored protesters will close their Atiku funded accounts.

Is there actually anything wrong if the PDP sponsors a protest? The Occupy Nigeria protest during Goodluck Jonathan's regime was sponsored by the APC, Black Lives Matter protest in the United States was said to have been sponsored by the Democrats. Oppositions have always been taking advantage of situations to spite each other; that's politics for you.

The question you should ask is why did the government give them room for such? If the government had truly handled the issue at Infancy in 2017, 2018 and 2019 when complaints were being raised about police brutality, there would have been no protest in the first place.
Why do Nigerian government (Including past administrations) always allow issues degenerate into chaos before they act?
Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by ikennamadu1(m): 1:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

I go finish your career here.. I go close every comment you drop anywhere I see am for nairaland.. you don't have sense...I go help you get sense...
Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by helinues: 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
ikennamadu1:

I go finish your career here.. I go close every comment you drop anywhere I see am for nairaland.. you don't have sense...I go help you get sense...

Should I take that as a threat?

grin cheesy wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by Edeyoung: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
We can no longer wait for the corrupt government to give us good governance anymore
We are tired of the chess games they keep playing with us, we wont forget how the peaceful protesters were killed in lekki
They must pay for it....
We all are fed up
Join this telegram group lets plan on, how to remove this bad government lets tell them the people has more power than them
*No whinnng on this group
Just boldness and ideas
All good nigerians who are fed up with the government are welcomed

https:///saynotobadgovernment
https:///saynotobadgovernment
To every concerned nigerian click the link above
Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by Burstit(m): 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:
DOA...
O boy, you de try ooh.
Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by OwenJesse27(m): 2:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Yhen Yhen Yhen

it loading .....u and ur masters we be surprise because the revolution we not be televised
Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by OwenJesse27(m): 2:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

I am a coward that's why I am not interested to join any protest..

But as you said you are a born brave guy, then what's stopping you from leading one protest today?

Or you be keyboard warrior inciters?

shame on uu....for supporting evil
Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by 444crop: 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Blood blood... I see blood shed in this country
Re: EndSARS: Mass Closure of Access Bank Accounts Begins Today — Activists by Notatribalist(m): 8:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
iamDrRhymes:
Yes,Fcmb disobeyed.

(1) (Reply)

What Is A MEMART / Business Ideas For Pensioners And Retired People / Free: Forex Robot Made 13842.93% better than Investor Password Available.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.