Stats: 3,143,286 members, 7,780,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:42 PM

Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? (12196 Views)

How Girls Become Lesbians / What Is The Real Reason Almost All Girls Become Chubby When Getting Older? / This Is What Most Girls Search For On Youtube and Google. 18+ plss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
OwenJesse27:

your a fool go get a life ....living in London nor mean say u don blow go back to your white master now....

bro am a londoner...u never been to london.....keep safin yor pocket moiney & truss me..one day yor dream shall come thru!!(no ofense) angry
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Temmylee01:
Shooooooooooooooots!!!!!!

Issokay

have been reading
ur post, you keep bragging you have money you have okay, 3021885213 Polaris bank, today is my birthday show me love

unless u do swexxx change..bro I would have send u moiney two hours ago if u waz female...truss me. I spend moiney on females!!(real talk) smiley
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by millionboi2: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheCork:

brother.. I have moiney...u dont. U need moiney..u ask nicely!!(,real talk) angry
with money u dont ask hahahaha

Better hustle
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
OwenJesse27:

u be fool big one ....get ur poor ass off here idiot

bro am from london...u no i can take yor woman any day....so dont mess with a londoner!!(real talk) angry
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Skmoda360(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nazgul:

My brother I have lots and lots of experiences this are just the few I decided to bring up.

It's so annoying.
Almost every guys in naija got one or two experience ooooo......this girls are just lazy only few are exempted... undecided

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheCork:

u homebase church rats....u dont have moiney & then u blame women when they ignore u.
Son its not by forse...if u dont have moiney to chasse women,,yor only option is to be Gay and am sures loads of guys will be happpy top buy u gift for service in return!!!(no oofeinse)

Mr man. I'm a woman who does not beg guys like a beggar. Stop encouraging women to be begging. If you have a job, give them. Let them earn and take care of themselves by themselves.

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by millionboi2: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Aileexa1:
Same way some men will see a lady for the first time and the first thing they will say if you snub them is ''I can take care of you...''
how Will u snub somebody,is ur attention money?

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
millionboi2:
with money u dont ask hahahaha

Better hustle

bro...right now, I have juss £3000 inside my pillow case..... I am expecting a babe in 3 hours and she will be going home with £1,700.
But guess wot thou, The £1,700 is not for her. I told her to giv it to her sister. Its her sister birthday tomorrow. Thats how we roll !!!!((MONEY TALKS))
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 4:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

Mr man. I'm a woman who does not beg guys like a beggar. Stop encouraging women to be begging. If you have a job, give them. Let them earn and take care of themselves by themselves.

correction. Moiney talks. I get any kinda of woman but I usualy settle for marryed women coz they dont give much stress. I gve them moiney. We meet in a hotel or my place. We bang. and thats it....no stories. But at the end of the day, women have the right to get moiney from all men.
I hav fok 14 out 36 females I meet on nairaland so far eveytime I go to nigeria. Everytime I show them pounds, there eyes get bigger. I pay them well and sometimes giv extra. If u fine I will pay u

IT IS WRITTEN...AND SO IT SHALL BE!!!!! (period)
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by romunu(m): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mehn so pathetic, some gurl just blocked me, because of recharge card.
I don’t understand,is it that man money naim sweet pass?

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheCork:

correction. Moiney talks. I get any kinda of woman but I usualy settle for marryed women coz they dont give much stress. I gve them moiney. We meet in a hotel or my place. We bang. and thats it....no stories. But at the end of the day, women have the right to get moiney from all men.
I hav fok 14 out 36 females I meet on nairaland so far eveytime I go to nigeria. Everytime I show them pounds, there eyes get bigger. I pay them well and sometimes giv extra. If u fine I will pay u

IT IS WRITTEN...AND SO IT SHALL BE!!!!! (period)

Show me the same pounds and I'll not move an inch. I'll show you my euros. All these rubbish men. It is the stupid women I blame. Such a shame to allow such a shameless man to sleep with you! Tufiakwa!

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by RPirez: 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheCork:

u homebase church rats....u dont have moiney & then u blame women when they ignore u.
Son its not by forse...if u dont have moiney to chasse women,,yor only option is to be Gay and am sures loads of guys will be happpy top buy u gift for service in return!!!(no oofeinse)

Mr. Foreign based, wellu donu! We sabi una type... Go work like 4 to 5 different jobs (petty-petty jobs) from Jan-December to save up... Go 9ja for December to come do yanga for those 9ja girls beggars... finish spending all the peanuts you bring come... go back to your fvcked up European base... go borrow money from friends and relatives to catch up on bills... grin grin grin

OLOFO! Baba Weyrey! grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by jimmychang: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheCork:

^^^^^^STORY ((((same advise to u too sir))))
.....brother....i dont meannnto sound rude but ONLY broke guys that say women are gold digger.........Quit nagging & juss find a job, i beg!!!(no oofeinse)

E be like say your money long ooh
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nazgul: 5:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
romunu:
Mehn so pathetic, some gurl just blocked me, because of recharge card.
I don’t understand,is it that man money naim sweet pass?
It's greed my brother...let her be

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Bioles1187(m): 5:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bennysam:

I stopped dating long time ago, if I see you , I go straight to sex I want we discussed I pay you and every body go there own way
sense no go kill you
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by jimmychang: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheCork:

Shebi you get money ...make I drop my details
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
konkonbilo:
see on of them here.. Is your type that begs for #100 recharge card. No atom of shame. Smh continously undecided
...I have told you, check your spellings before mentioning me. It's not my fault that you are too broke to afford a ''Nigerian woman''.

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
OwenJesse27:

she bi na ur papa write and introduced English abi.....nonsense
Stop taking paracetamol for another person's headache.
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
millionboi2:
how Will u snub somebody,is ur attention money?
Why won't I snub some people? Are they worth my attention?
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by tunize(m): 5:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheCork:

am a baller & I spend moiney all the time on women & I never complain....why on earth are u complaining? U dont have moiney then start saving yiur pocket moiney gaddddemit!!! (no ooofense please_ angry
Bros calm down with you are a baller oga everybody na baller for social media ballez nor dey loud calm down sir.
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Bennysam: 5:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bioles1187:
sense no go kill you
I won’t be taking care of another man daughter in the name of dating
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by UDUJ(m): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
fati2001:
BECAUSE THEY ARE SO LAZY.....

ONLY TO WEAR LATEST FASHIONABLE STUFFS FORMIN BIG GIRLS..

BUT NAH THEIR TYPE MEN DEY RUSH PASS.

A rational thinking babe without gender bias, so hard to come by these days. Respect sis cool
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Bioles1187(m): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bennysam:

I won’t be taking care of another man daughter in the name of dating
yes na...who dating help
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Coldie(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Everybody begs both guys too just that niggas no too dae reason guys own
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
tunize:

Bros calm down with you are a baller oga everybody na baller for social media ballez nor dey loud calm down sir.

...ermm calm down son..
Do u relize am from London?..& please please please..do not ever ever call yor sef a baller coz u dont looklike us....
..son were did u get that shirt u wereing from? ...father chrissssmas?(no oofense)
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 5:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
RPirez:

Mr. Foreign based, wellu donu! We sabi una type... Go work like 4 to 5 different jobs (petty-petty jobs) from Jan-December to save up... Go 9ja for December to come do yanga for those 9ja girls beggars... finish spending all the peanuts you bring come... go back to your fvcked up European base... go borrow money from friends and relatives to catch up on bills... grin grin grin

OLOFO! Baba Weyrey! grin

son I visit that Nigeria place 5times a year & I usually stay in that Lagos place....I fok like krazy and loads of marryed women no me. I pay them well..truss me! wink
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by konkonbilo(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Aileexa1:

Poverty is your first name, that is why you couldn't go to a good school to obtain a good education...I have told you, check your spellings before mentioning me. It's not my fault that you are too broke to afford a ''Nigerian woman''.
Cry cry baby..

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

Show me the same pounds and I'll not move an inch. I'll show you my euros. All these rubbish men. It is the stupid women I blame. Such a shame to allow such a shameless man to sleep with you! Tufiakwa!

sweery tryin to impress wit coz am from London will no longer work..truss me. Why I love comin to naija is I get any women I want...u including.
..so are u telling me if I flash u £20 note(cash)..u will not follow me? Of couse u will. ..and if I want u for a week. I will pay u up to £50cash (truss me)
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by TheCork(m): 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
AnonymousRebec:

women are all the same. They want moiney, I have moiney..that's y an from London. We Londoner get all the women & we spend serrrrioily. Hope base guys juss stand there like mugu looking at us balling in a disco parrrry(I lie)? angry
Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Justkatty(f): 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
It still remains a mystery to me, why guys can't invite a girl or a lady to his house without demanding.....Oga is a two way thing either you avoid girls and keep your money or you avoid sex and eat your money alone.

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Mcslize: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nazgul

You are right. I have experienced this countless times.

Imagined a girl one just met not even up to 2 days has started billing me with house rent .

I don't hide my own. I simply told her I don't have. Another, every time I initiate chat with her the first response is always she needs money. Haba. Every time I initiate a chat she must bring up how she is so sad right now cuz she needs money to buy something (Haba I said in my mind sister if I didn't chat you up would u have told me all these? ).

I simply told her sweetie sweetie I need money too o. How about you give boo boo some money? She now said she don't have. I quickly told her to go borrow and give me. Sister just read and she didn't reply. In my mind Naija babes no dey use eye see fresh guy. Once u are fresh the billing will start even without getting to know u first.

Even one of my babes that told me she needs 25k I told her to tell her parents to give her the money. She begin para and started insulting me o. I didn't reply. She blocked me on WhatsApp. I no just send. I didn't call her. Only for her to unblock me after 3 days and said how can I be so heartless? Really? So u expected me to call and be begging u for blocking yourself? In fact we don make up. But I didn't give her the money.

When it comes to ladies, I am very careful with spending. You will give them and they will laugh you in your back as a maga. That's how they behave.

That one of house rent baffles me. We just met o...doing video calls and the rest. Just because I was flirting with her she now thought of cashing out off me. A house rent of 170k in this Nigeria economy that I will just use to dash a random girl I just met.

I lost interest easily when any girl try to beg me money within a short time of just meeting me. That's a big turn off for me. And one naira such a girl will not get from me.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Have Most Girls Become Beggars? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
TheCork:

women are all the same. They want moiney, I have moiney..that's y an from London. We Londoner get all the women & we spend serrrrioily. Hope base guys juss stand there like mugu looking at us balling in a disco parrrry(I lie)? angry

I will not argue with you again. I'm hoping for the day you will meet a woman that will slap you when you offer her money to sleep with her. Or for the day me and you will jam, then that day you will receive hot slap when you show me money to sleep with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How Will You Spend Your Val Day? / You're Offered 20millon Naira Weekly For This; Will You Accept? / My Girlfriend Got Raped: What Should I Do?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63