Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,182 members, 7,807,584 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless (86475 Views)

Makeup Transformation Of A 75-Year-Old Ghanaian Woman (Before & After Photos) / Shocking Makeup Transformation Of A 96-Year-Old Woman (Photos) / This Before And After Makeup Transformation Is Amazing! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
How come red eyes turn white

Lies..!!
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Osusu317(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
It has all ended in premium tears ��

Oh God please let that girl you destined for me to marry be a very wonderful and beautiful girl and keep herself very well till I come
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by begge: 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
Na GOD GO SAVE MEN

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Coldie(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
This is why men seek divorce
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by faithfull18(f): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
vickydevoka:

Men shouldn't be your problem rather working on yourself independently responsible men will be over you.
Men dat goes after padded ass n breast with fake faces are mostly Yahoo boys, polithiefcians n illigal business men.
I go suffer for skul come de work work of 150k or 200k na him I go use my hand buy problem as a wife. Have u seen lectures marrying such kinda wife
Lol, like I said majority of you would never admit been attracted to fakeness. In reality, that's what you go for.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Seems you're new to photo editing apps.

Some apps can add extra curves to a woman's body, whitening the eye is much easier.

IJEYdiamond:
How come red eyes turn white

Lies..!!

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by SirMichael1: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
Impressive!

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Emmanuelzs: 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sure winning ticket available for pay after win
If you can stake high on today's 100% guaranteed winning game, send a whatsapp message to the number below

0808 739 1994
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by YorubaAmaka(m): 4:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
It is finished. Deception at it's peak

Their life their business embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by IJEYdiamond(f): 4:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Seems you're new to photo editing apps.

Some apps can add extra curves to a woman's body, whitening the eye is much easier.

Ok ooooo

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by BIGKemsey(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
This is nothing but a mask.

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Osusu317(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wahala be like who nor get bathroom slippers

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by lavenjcrown(m): 4:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
This is why I wouldn't never marry a lady always on make up.
So tell me if u marry her when on make up and later see her on her natural look, would u still be in love with her?
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Hollusilva28(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
That's why, I like natural beauty. You can't sell make up for me as beautiful face.

I like natural hair with enough of plaiting hairstyles in African way, no too much of hair attachment.

If you send your pics to me, I will tell straight up, you're beautiful. But I will video call you without giving you notice. Just because I want to really confirmed if you are indeed beautiful.

I hate to be deceived by make up. I have cousin into this business, I know what am saying

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by MaziAlaye(m): 4:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Righteousness89:
The Major Problems and Challenges of many ladies today is rooted in these things..

Many of you don't even need Prayers!
The Moment you do away with these Garment of Confusion, your Problems will Disappear..
So makeup is bad??
Getttout you idiot.... Na everything dey spiritual for your eye.... If you no see topic to display stupidity, your preqqq no go stand

Ewu!

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by SirMichael1: 4:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
faithfull18:

Lol, like I said majority of you would never admit been attracted to fakeness. In reality, that's what you go for.
I just told my wife that she'll soon be having a competition and now I'm worried because I don't know how to tell her that I'll soon be paying your brideprice.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by faithfull18(f): 4:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
SirMichael1:
I just told my wife that she'll soon be having a competition and now I'm worried because I don't know how to tell her that I'll soon be paying your brideprice.
I am not second wife material undecided

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by IpobAntidote: 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
The Major Problems and Challenges of many ladies today is rooted in these things..

The Moment you do away with these Garment of Confusion, your Problems will Disappear..
[/s]

TRASH AS USUAL
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by nkwachii(m): 4:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
[s]
MaziAlaye:

So makeup is bad??
Getttout you idiot.... Na everything dey spiritual for your eye.... If you no see topic to display stupidity, your preqqq no go stand

Ewu!
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by nkwachii(m): 4:55pm On Nov 16, 2020
[s]
IpobAntidote:

TRASH AS USUAL
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by SirMichael1: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
faithfull18:

I am not second wife material undecided
Oh, sorry but I do not quite comprehend. You're not fit to be a second wife? Okay, mistress?
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by UCHIHAmask: 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
MrCover:
Update From . COM

Some makeup artists have mastered the craft so well that they can't stop doing wonders to the faces of their clients, Reports.

Here is another makeup transformation Obtained By , that will leave you speechless.

What do you guys think about the make-up transformation?

Source: BLOG
I hate makeups cauz they re unreal...
I'm gonna marry a real unbleached,black or fair girl with beautiful unpainted face and a long dark natural hair,When necessary she would use a light makeup,all these things would be of her own decision and volition,that's the type of girl I want...
So all dis babes wey I dey roll wit 4 schl na jst 4 fun
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Passionate1(m): 4:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
These days most naija women na eyesore!
All I see na makeup, artificial eyelashes, bleached skins, artificial nails and unnatural hairs. .they don't rock their natural hairs. .
Naturally beautiful women are hard to come by .

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Aguilar(m): 4:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
some people be witch o
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by IpobAntidote: 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
nkwachii:
[s]
[/s]
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
Make Up Dey Cover Things Ooo. Most Ladies We Call Beautiful Are Not Beautiful. It's Make Up Dat Covered Dem Up.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by tayolove12(m): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Righteousness89:

Smile

1 Like

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by nkwachii(m): 5:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Passionate1:
These days most naija women na eyesore!
All I see na makeup, artificial eyelashes, bleached skins, artificial nails and unnatural hairs. .they don't rock their natural hairs. .
Naturally beautiful women are hard to come by .

Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
"Most Ladies We You Call Beautiful Are Not Beautiful"

Truvel:
Make Up Dey Cover Things Ooo. Most Ladies We Call Beautiful Are Not Beautiful. It's Make Up Dat Covered Dem Up.
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by nkwachii(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
Truvel:
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by AfroBeatDiary: 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Oh lawd....
When a real niggarr heave a sigh of relief and he is about to light up another tie of weed thinking he has seen enough from vaginal people then boom another shit pops up

I like you already, can we be friends? Cc JappOfficial
Re: Woman's Before And After Makeup Transformation Will Leave You Speechless by blackslayer: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
deception! they use this and also photo filter! my ex looked liked broke jay z without make-up....with make up and photo filter she looked like boot legged chrissy teigen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos / Questions And Explanation On How To Draft And Cut Your Fabric On Any Styles / I Need Pics Of Ghana Weaving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.