Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,337 members, 7,808,189 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 3 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 3 (412 Views)

Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 5 / Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 4 / Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 3 by charlsy(m): 11:47am On Nov 16, 2020
Hi,

I am pleased to announce that additional writers (Phase 3) are needed for immediate work. See below for more details...

Experienced writers with a very sound command of English are needed for immediate projects, and must possess a creative writing and thinking style, adept at conducting quality research with little or no supervision, and being able to provide readers with an engaging and value-based content. If you possess the above-mentioned traits and you are an undergraduate or a degree holder in mass communication, journalism, or English, or perhaps you believe you possess the above-mentioned traits and can deliver on them, then kindly check my signature for my contact details to reach me for further discussions, detailed interview and for immediate work.

Please note that I intend to utilize your service for a long term basis, week in-week out, month in month out, year in-year out and to most importantly, build a team of passionate writers to journey with me and create with me a long lasting work and friendly relationship.

The rate I would be paying per word is #1.2 per word for some thousands of words ranging from 20,000-30,000 words, which is to be delivered in 10 days or less. So if you are interested and you are up to the task, contact me via my signature. If you don't fit the criteria, and are not ready for immediate and long term work, please don't contact.

Note: There would be a little drilling and task assigned to you which you would have to execute satisfactorily and agree to the terms and conditions before being hired permanently. If you are not willing to work, or you don't agree to the rate of #1.2 per word (if hired permanently after bene tested), please don't contact me. If you have read this advert and agree to the rate, then reach me on WhatsApp ONLY via the number shown in my profile.

Regards,

Charles.

1 Like

Re: Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 3 by Bowale98: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2020
I'm interested
Re: Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 3 by Emmie224: 7:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
Can't find your number. I'm interested!
Re: Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 3 by Blue05: 10:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Please your number, I'm also interested
Re: Experienced Writers Needed For Long Term Partnership Asap !!! PHASE 3 by Macrofrancis(m): 12:04am On Nov 19, 2020
Contact me below, please.

(1) (Reply)

Romance / The Unmarried Couple / Copywriter needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.