Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,759 members, 7,798,540 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:16 AM

About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" - Foreign Affairs (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" (37823 Views)

Picture Of Joe Biden And A Group Of Women / Inauguration Of Joe Biden As US President (Live Video) / Biography & Profile Of Joe Biden, US President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Dyonne: 7:30am On Nov 30, 2020
OfficialAwol:
CNN acting the script given them since decision was made to move against Trump.

Maybe it escaped your eyes, but sometimes in early February when USA was just registering its first coronavirus case, a Nairalnder made a comment that Trump will lose reelection because of Coronavirus.

I dismissed it then because I thought America might not be as hard hit as it presently is but I guess I was wrong.

There are many secret agents here on this forum who are privy to so many classified information and I'm sure that guy was aware of something we didn't know.

Again, I'm of the view that Pfizer deliberately delayed announcement of their vaccine to make sure Trump loses. Or why did they make the announcement just barely one week after the elections.

The forces against Trump prepared for him long ago. And these guys are not just after Trump, they are after something more.

To rebut this presumption you just made, after Trumps first year I told my friend Trump will be impeached before his first term. We argued.
Then I told my friend, if he survives the impeachment, he will never be reelected.

Here we are today. I am not a prophet neither am I a secret agent. Simple observation will suffice.

Trump is a clown, simple.
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by OfficialAwol(m): 11:57am On Nov 30, 2020
Dyonne:

To rebut this presumption you just made, after Trumps first year I told my friend Trump will be impeached before his first term. We argued.
Then I told my friend, if he survives the impeachment, he will never be reelected.

Here we are today. I am not a prophet neither am I a secret agent. Simple observation will suffice.

Trump is a clown, simple. I'm sure you will argue but that's the same reason you dont see what is obvious.

I can see through ur veiled suggestion of me being a clown
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by Dyonne: 4:30am On Dec 01, 2020
OfficialAwol:

I can see through ur veiled suggestion of me being a clown

I guess it's my last sentence you are referring to.

It certainly wasn't my intention to call you a clown when I wrote that. I apologize if you took it that way, no offence to your person was intended.
Re: About 50% Of Joe Biden's Transition Team Composed Of "People Of Colour" by OfficialAwol(m): 8:39am On Dec 01, 2020
Dyonne:

I guess it's my last sentence you are referring to.

It certainly wasn't my intention to call you a clown when I wrote that. I apologize if you took it that way, no offence to your person was intended.

It's OK.

Just don't try to be smart on people. Not everyone is dumb.

Gracias!

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Trump-kim Singapore Summit:trump, Kim Share Historic Handshake / Hungary Vows To Block Transit Of Lethal Weapons To Ukraine / 9/11 Mastermind, Khalid Sheikh Mohammed Not Convicted 20 Years After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.