Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch (26620 Views)

NASA Astronauts Safely Splash Down As SpaceX Crew Dragon Returns From Space / SpaceX Flew Over Nigeria On Way To Space Station – Hadi Sirika (Video) / SpaceX Launch: NASA Astronauts Make History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by naijapips04: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
Organs:

Change the last "p" to "g". That will be more appropriate.

Organ harvester say what?
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by Organs(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
naijapips04:

Organ harvester say what?

Your mind is full of negativity. Again, follow my initial advice it defines you.
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by naijapips04: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Organs:

Your mind is full of negativity. Again, follow my initial advice it defines you.

Follow my later advice. It defines you proper.
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by PotatoSalad(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
YunqTee:
Wetin them dey even go do for there.. over sabi oyibo ;
Ignorance na disease
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by PotatoSalad(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ibadansun1:
This space X program is owned by a Elon Musk a South African/ American white.

The lunch you see today has been in the pipe line for over a decade in cooperation with NASA.

I don't think you have any idea of what you are talking about

Read the information below to get a better understanding

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/SpaceX

This had nothing to do with Trump.

It has everything to do with Trump
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by Organs(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
naijapips04:

Follow my later advice. It defines you proper.

Where is your evidence? Your comments and mindset is clear evidence how youve been defined.
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by goodheart02(m): 6:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
vikacydevato:
We will get there.
Nigeria will never get to this point, let's stop deceiving ourselves
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by IMAliyu(m): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
adoyi8:
The reason why Africans cannot do this is because they will not even attempt to do it. They will remember of what happened when men try to challenge by building the tower of Babel.
Zimbabwe actually tried.
They wanted to go to Mars and convert the Martians to Christianity.

I'm not even making this up.
Here is the link to the wiki page. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Makuka_Nkoloso

Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by Pascal181: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Buhari is only concerned about cow while other countries are thinking of new innovations
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by Iconstar: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Eriokanmi:
Eda ariba grin. Great one
Pls I don't understand
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by ajijolaoluwa007: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
baralatie:
imagine Nigerian launching space rocket and land on the moon and mars

and we hang out green white green flag

Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by Eriokanmi: 9:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
Iconstar:
Pls I don't understand
it means great creatures...Americans are great creatures smiley
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by supercase1(m): 9:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
Physics that year for secondary school
Escape velocity

We read that year sha....thinking say school na everything...
The sweet thing be say after we don jack( read)
We go come enter jet club and drug free club go dey bombard and answer questions..
All those girls from girls secondary school especially Idia college and new era girls go dey trip for us
why the whites work hard and geniunely, some leeches from Nigeria wait patiently like dogs for small pieces of bones to fall from their table and look for ways to scam them of their hard earned money

such is life
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by supercase1(m): 9:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
[quote author=ajijolaoluwa007 post=96112595][/quote] grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by Manab: 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
U ar wicked as weah
Raydos:

Lol Dem never even develop the Country, No world class city, No security, No Good roads, No Stable electricity, Poverty level is on the rise, Boko haram insurgency, Banditry, Fulani Herdsmen!!

All that, but nah space una wan go Explore? Lol see how black man dey think!
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by frank417: 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Aba people can do this if only the Nigerian Gov't supports them.
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by showafrica(m): 5:52am On Nov 17, 2020
baralatie:
imagine Nigerian launching space rocket and land on the moon and mars

and we hang out green white green flag

Impossible cannot... Wit the kind tribal hatred wey dey ground... Nigeria will not only not go forward nor achieve anything but will be rolling backwards at the speed of 100kms per hour. Nothing will work with our current settings... Country is designed to fail and everybody is grabbing as much as they can before the May-day. Even the govt is borrowing all they can before the dooms day.
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by Gval123: 10:34am On Nov 17, 2020
Men day make progress, Nigeria never even fit get light.
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by YunqTee: 11:31am On Nov 17, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Ignorance na disease
u mean the one wey dey worry u
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by PotatoSalad(m): 12:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
YunqTee:

u mean the one wey dey worry u
Your ignorance is astounding. Congratulations
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by PotatoSalad(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
YunqTee:

is astounding, mumu.. I think say u get sense
Run along kiddo
Re: Four Astronauts Make History With Spacex Launch by YunqTee: 1:17pm On Nov 17, 2020
PotatoSalad:
Run along kiddo
run follow me ddoki

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Squirrels Fight Kung-Fu Over Food (pictures) / Chinese Firm Completes Major Power Project In Nigeria - Punch / 5 Basic Facts You Should Know About The Human Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.