Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,564 members, 7,809,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals (14091 Views)

Afcon Finals: Ghanaian Actor John Dumelo Apologises To Nigeria. / Senegal Vs Algeria: AFCON Finals (0 - 1) Full Time / Super Falcons Sing To Celebrate Amaju Pinnick's Birthday Ahead Of AFCON Finals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by ogbiwa: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Liverpool forward Sadio Mane scored the winner for Senegal against Guinea-Bissau to book their place at the Africa Cup of Nations finals.

Mane scored in the 82nd minute after Jorge Nogueira was sent off in the second half for Guinea-Bissau.

Senegal, currently the top-ranked country in Africa, are the first team to qualify apart from hosts Cameroon.

They have picked up a maximum 12 points from four matches in Group I and qualify with two games to spare.

Mane also scored a penalty in Senegal's 2-0 win over Guinea-Bissau in Thies on Wednesday.

The 2021 Africa Cup of Nations has been postponed to January 2022 by the Confederation of African Football as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/54955236

2 Likes

Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by osamz007: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
IWOBI, MUSA, IHENACHO SEE YOUR MATE BA . DEY THERE DEY COMPLAIN OF COACH

56 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by fredoooooo: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Omo nla ... the grace is just on him ... Legend in the making

14 Likes

Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by alphaconde(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Good better best in one persons

Congratulations Mané

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by Gentlepenuel(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nice

2 Likes

Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by brosom(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Where is Super chicken?

I said where is Super chicken?

They should come and learn from their class mate.

18 Likes

Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by Alhajikinky(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
cheesy
Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by Englov(m): 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by ignis: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Congratulations to them
Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by Nobody: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wahoo congrats o

1 Like

Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by YunqTee: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
And our naija just throw 4goal lead recently.. [i]And our naija just throw 4goal lead recently.. [/i]And our naija just throw 4goal lead recently..
Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by Flexherbal(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nice one!
Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by 9jayes: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
And no Nigerian playing in the CL

4 Likes

Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by vickydevoka(m): 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
osamz007:
9ja de top na
Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by pickatyou2: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mane is out of his class
Senegal will be proud of such a humble and hard-working player

With the help of a tracker in your car you can

Know its location
Auto stop it
And auto resume the car

5 Likes

Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by Joshualee: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
C
Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by thaoriginator: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
shocked

And the bastards still spoil over 2.5 cry

Super Eagiot weh we give straight win play 4+4

This life no balance at all angry

7 Likes

Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by KossyKiss97(f): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Good

I am inviting you to church this Sunday. Please visit any Winners chapel close to you and please respond to the altar call if you have not given your LIFE to Jesus.

Shalom
Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by Emeka71(m): 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
osamz007:
Good thing.
Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by Buharidgeneral: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
See better super eagle unlike nja chicken paper

5 Likes

Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by flexd99(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Person wey know him onions

2 Likes

Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by Buharidgeneral: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
See better super eagle unlike nja chicken eagle
Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by slawormiir: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr.....
Mane my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by mindful01: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
See my boy, Liverpool to win d league, Cl nd FA dis season

3 Likes

Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by Zyxzzzz: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
why Nigeria bottle 4----0
Lead....
Nonsense
Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by kennosklint(m): 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
This would have be Nigeria, but no na to carry olosho them sabi even the coach de follow carry sef

3 Likes

Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by Emeka71(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr..... Mane my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr
You've started
Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by Emeka71(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr.....
Mane my niggarrrrrrrrrrrrrr
You've started with this your featuring again I'm suspecting you o.
Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by kheny12(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
Congrats Senegal better team,Nigeria team dey fall hand.
Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by oladele239(m): 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mane the real G O A T
Re: Mane's Goal Helps Senegal Become First Country To Qualify For AFCON Finals by ImpregnaTor(m): 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
Have always known this guy to be a real niggar not that Egyptian dwarf that's always running around the pitch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Calvin Bassey Wins Ranger's Young Player Of The Year Award / 1960bet.ng / Antoine Griezmann confirms He Is Leaving Atletico Madrid Amid Barcelona Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.