Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,128 members, 7,807,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS (21425 Views)

Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? / Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations / EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Sijo01(f): 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
If the actions Nigerian government and his cohorts has/is taken/thanking against #Endsars protesters was taken against Boko haram and fulani herdsmen, Nigeria would have be a safe haven

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
hel1inues:
as long as a Muslim man is still leading this country, Nigeria isn't sure to progress.
It's time for us to go out en masse and cast away that vegetable from aso Rock.
cc LZAA Im.hotep MsAllison
Please what is happening?
When did helinues receive the holy spirit ? ?

cc bamite sarrki afamed

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by JoeEeL(m): 5:35pm On Nov 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Bakr4u: 5:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
These Burantashi drinking pedophiles of Muhammadic proportion sef.... Wetin be ya own?

You are an idiot, ass licking pig
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Angelfrost(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
So, ENDSARS is more of a problem to Northern Islamic Clerics than Boko Haram, Herdsmen, Bandits, and kidnappers!!! Interesting!

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Hotzone(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Endsars cartel
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by friday2011(m): 5:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mumu man, when will he report to DSS the various politicians that sent thugs to harm peaceful protesters, destroying properties worth billions of naira along the line.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Afamed: 5:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
Children of hate can go to any length to put up their propaganda. They are so desperate now, that they create a pseudo monicker.
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Diamondplus1805(m): 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
Seriously?
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by AfroBeatDiary: 5:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
Naso
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by oaklandcity: 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2020
This numbskull should just channel his energy to self-improvement scheme, In lieu of this petty advancement for political recognition.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Afamed: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
imhotep:

Please what is happening?
When did helinues receive the holy spirit ? ?

cc bamite sarrki afamed
Why are you this desperate Mr canceller?
Your next move now, na to create a pseudo monicker
Helinues must have really tormented you that you now daily see him in your dream.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by nedekid: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
November1857:
This backwards stunt can never report/petition the activities Fulani's herdsmen and Bandits to Dss, UK and United States !
You forgot to add Boko Haram.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Kingrefreshed: 5:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/endsars-islamic-scholar-reports-feminist-coalition-to-dss/

Animals! Why do these So called Islamic Scholars always think from their Anus

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by damiloladuke: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
awon were
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by YelloweWest: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
My brother was killed by sars and feminist.co gave my family money. Fùck the Islamic cleric

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by oluwasegun007(m): 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Can we revisit our contract as neighbours in this country....

So many area of divergent.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by payloader(m): 5:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Your political godfathers unleashed thugs and hoodlums on peaceful Endsars protesters. Sycophants everywhere.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Splitmind: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
How dare women try to do anything to "help" Nigeria, really how dare they? angry

Can you imagine this feminist coven of witches donated food, gave free legal aid, gave free medical aid and spread awareness in this Nigeria that we live in?

Doing such is tantamount to terrorism and revolution!

Hopefully our darling daddy will show them that their place is in the kitchen and the oza room.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by BEANSndPLANTAIN(m): 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
And he didn't report the politicain that was leading thugs in Abuja against protesters... Even the DSS were aware about this

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by yommen: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
November1857:
This backwards stunt can never report/petition the activities Fulani's herdsmen and Bandits to Dss, UK and United States !

Your point is on point. It's a very pathetic situation we find ourselves

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by helinues: 5:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Afamed:

Why are you this desperate Mr canceller?
Your next move now, na to create a pseudo monicker
Helinues must have really tormented you that you now daily see him in your dream.

The way I have been tormenting the guy heh, he has been going Gaga lately..

I really don't know why he can't put his aggression on Mods that are banning him.

That's what idleness and jobless can cause

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by AMvanquish: 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
privaldo:
The Northerners are arguably the most comical people on Earth. Your states are being over run by bandits, and jihadists people are being slaughtered in-mass but you deem it fit to over look, and make the problem of another region your concern. If the Northerners are not arguing about blasphemy then, they are arguing about how a woman should dress, and act or they are probably arguing about the affairs of the Southern part of Nigeria. I honestly don't feel an iota of empathy for the people in the region, they are the cause of the evil befalling them.

The thing tire me self. I dey shame for their matter wallahi. We are just some big set of hypocrites honestly.

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Afritop(m): 5:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
Did he report when Boko Haram started

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, these is a MURIC close relative. Anyways, I think I need to make a reconnoitre towards the role played by the feminist coalition.

My position will always remain that they turned the #EndSars protest into nothingness when they announced they would turn it into a LGBTQ rights protest!

How dare they demean #EndSars

However, since this Lawal Gusau and Mr Okeke have foolishly come out with their embarrassing petitions...it leaves us with minus 2 unknown enemies of a better Nigeria!
Mr Hambi, that your first paragraph carry grammar ooo

Abeg take am sofri

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by nonhuman(m): 5:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
With the way the government and it allies is behaving towards this endsars protest of a thing I fear all give rise to another mass movement that will no longer be in form of protest but but will be something like revolution this time it will no longer be against the police but against all political office holders and the properties government agencies even aso rock will shake, this is prediction not a prophecy and there us 85% chance that it will happen

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Brushstrokes20: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Barbaric, backward beings!
These primitive fundamentalist need to go their way...
Nig is long overdue for DISINTEGRATION!

The Eagle has no business with millipedes cos
Eagles fly, millipedes crawl
Enough of nonsense

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by helinues: 5:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
hel1inues:
as long as a Muslim man is still leading this country, Nigeria isn't sure to progress.
It's time for us to go out en masse and cast away that terrorist in Aso Rock.
cc LZAA Imhotep MsAllison

Shame on impersonator...

See what you are doing with your time...

Too bad too poor
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
We now see the direction this #EndSARS campaign is headed. It's part of a wider south vs north issue and religious thingy. I've lived and worked in basically all geopolitical zones and the SARS I saw while working in the north (Taraba and Borno) states is totally different from the SARS in I saw in Lagos and even the south South. In the north, no one even regards SARS. You can even drive past a SARS checkpoint on the highway and they can't stop you.
But look at the south, they were basically terrorists.
Coincidence?
I'm from the North but I believe SARS is part of a wider plan to humiliate young southern youths and make them humble. It may sound cynical but judging from the statement, actions and body language of the majorly northern government officials and politicians you see there's a link.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by privaldo: 6:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
AMvanquish:

The thing tire me self. I dey shame for their matter wallahi. We are just some big set of hypocrites honestly.

grin the thing tire everybody, make them enjoy till 2023.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari / PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election / President Buhari's Interaction With Nigerians In Japan (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.