Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,466 members, 7,808,663 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS (21427 Views)

Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? / Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations / EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by DasaintHope(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
Afamed:
Children of hate can go to any length to put up their propaganda. They are so desperate now, that they create a pseudo monicker.
Ogbani goan sleep. Fulani Headslam

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by kizwal: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
The level of poverty, corruption, impunity,insecurity and everything that signifies backwardness, in this land is astronomical and when questions are asked for more responsibility from the leadership, it is turned to a joke by the same government and their cronies,all in the name of free speech. Ever wonder why their sincerity is always in doubt.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Afamed:

Why are you this desperate Mr canceller?
Your next move now, na to create a pseudo monicker
Please I am a born again oh. . .I don't do bad bad things grin grin grin

cc lzaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by osusuallstars: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
To the Nigerian Youths ,Ntooooor
Instead of us all to finish this government , we gave them some space to breathe , now they have survived and gained more Power to fight back

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
each time its either the Islamic group or northerners reporting southerners to the DSS or federal military as if they own the DSS alone, forgetting they have said and done more worst things that these government agencies always overlook!

3 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
Someone7:
We now see the direction this #EndSARS campaign is headed. It's part of a wider south vs north issue and religious thingy. I've lived and worked in basically all geopolitical zones and the SARS I saw while working in the north (Taraba and Borno) states is totally different from the SARS in I saw in Lagos and even the south South. In the north, no one even regards SARS. You can even drive past a SARS checkpoint on the highway and they can't stop you.
But look at the south, they were basically terrorists.
Coincidence?
I'm from the North but I believe SARS is part of a wider plan to humiliate young southern youths and make them humble. It may sound cynical but judging from the statement, actions and body language of the majorly northern government officials and politicians you see there's a link.

This would make sense if the so called southerners were saints who needed no policing.

Did you read the front page links today grin

Unpopular opinion
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by princegeo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
Some people in nigeria are just evil
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Quantumheight(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bolustical:
This is very nice, let everyone exercise his/her fundamental human right(s). After all, it's a democracy.

If protesters can block roads, others too should be able to report them.
The idiot should be concerned about the kidnapping n banditry going on in d north,why does it take the federal government years to truly knows about d founder and finance of bokoharam and the cause of insecurity in the country.many innocent souls have been lost but the government are less concerned about it but swing into action to kill harmless civilian

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by egoldman(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
SolarKing1:
Pls, Let's all Tell Xiaomi to stop being stingy with Ram, they should do more affordable 8GB Ram Phones similar to Note 9s. I so much need this 8GB Ram Note 9 pro Max phone. If I pay you for it, can you get it for me? Anybody that can help me get Redmi note 9 pro Max should contact me asap!

I can get it for you here in India, only issues is there is no flight to niger for now embarassed

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Adrian9(m): 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
Takuruku4:
Stupid terrorists, when are you going to urge them to investigate the source of bokoharam fundings,herdsmen and bandits killings?

God punish you.
Amen oooooooo!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Nobody: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
Have they reported boko haram first and other mushroom sects springing up front right and center, seems like this northerners don’t like freedom

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by nnamdico82: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Can you use all this adjectives to qualify your parents? Ewure.
TooMuchStuff:
These Burantashi drinking pedophiles of Muhammadic proportion sef.... Wetin be ya own?
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Geenosko: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
These dumb idiots don't know the purpose of the DSS

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
How come nobody is talking about the thugs that attacked protesters and their sponsors

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Nobody: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
jajeri3216:

This would make sense if the so called southerners were saints who needed no policing.

Did you read the front page links today grin

Unpopular opinion

I'm sure no region comprises solely of saints who need no policing

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Blessedassuranc(f): 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
FOOLISH NAAMA
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Kingzeez10: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
November1857:
This backwards stunt can never report/petition the activities of Fulani's herdsmen and Bandits to Dss, UK and United States !
You won't have said if he was to be a pastor. You guys are the intolerant one.
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Kingzeez10: 7:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
MajesticKris:
Joker's
TooMuchStuff:
These Burantashi drinking pedophiles of Muhammadic proportion sef.... Wetin be ya own?
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Blackdisciple(m): 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
All these Islamic scholars feels the government is doing them a favour by arresting, freezing of accounts, detaining, and killing of #EndSars peaceful protesters

Feminists wey no get mouth na wetin dem do na

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Kingzeez10: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
privaldo:
The Northerners are arguably the most comical people on Earth. Your states are being over run by bandits, and jihadists people are being slaughtered in-mass but you deem it fit to over look, and make the problem of another region your concern. If the Northerners are not arguing about blasphemy then, they are arguing about how a woman should dress, and act or they are probably arguing about the affairs of the Southern part of Nigeria. I honestly don't feel an iota of empathy for the people in the region, they are the cause of the evil befalling them.
You won't have said if he was to be a pastor. You guys are the intolerant one.You will never see a muslim talk hill of your Men of God like this continue it's in you like peak.
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by pacespot(m): 7:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nothing irritates more in this country than these northern leaders with their pathetic lives who think they are solely meant to rule others in this country.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by privaldo: 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
Kingzeez10:

You won't have said if he was to be a pastor. You guys are the intolerant one.You will never see a muslim talk hill of your Men of God like this continue it's in you like peak.

I am not a religious person, I don't even believe in the existence of God. Go through my old posts, I speak out regardless of religion, ethnicity, or race. So next time don't give me a religion, I hate it most especially Christianity or Islam.
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Frales6(f): 8:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
some people no just get handwork.
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by leo22(m): 8:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
The thing about these people is that they don't make noise while they plan, they are strategists in warfare and they will keep pushing from all corners until they completely destroy their enemy.
This present government does not forgive and won't forget, while we in the south are busy making noise they are calm, cool and collected and like a thief in the night they swoop in to destroy, most times using the house nigga (judas) to create discord.

We should learn from the north and note that they go the very length to payback in retaliation.
I fear the worse to come.
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by dragunov: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
ogododo:

https://punchng.com/endsars-islamic-scholar-reports-feminist-coalition-to-dss/

This Fula people are taking their new-found exposure to something else. That is how one idio.t in abuja vowed to sue the C.E.O of a tech cyber platform for allowing his platform to be used to capture and disseminate the happenings during the protest. Imagine!

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by dragunov: 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
leo22:
The thing about these people is that they don't make noise while they plan, they are strategists in warfare and they will keep pushing from all corners until they completely destroy their enemy.
This present government does not forgive and won't forget, while we in the south are busy making noise they are calm, cool and collected and like a thief in the night they swoop in to destroy, most times using the house nigga (judas) to create discord.

We should learn from the north and note that they go the very length to payback in retaliation.
I fear the worse to come.

You eulogize these people. They are nothing. What they do, they learn from their British mentors who also assist them in carrying out their acts.

Yes, I agree with you that there are lots of 'Iscariots' in the South. But I depart from your view that they are stealthy like a "thief in the night". They are already exposed. They are in plain view.

And they will be subverted in their vengefulness.

2 Likes

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Franktom247(m): 9:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
You are reporting a person who stays in uk to dss and au mr islamic scholar go and wear rags craze is nt far frm you
incase you dnt knw na me talk am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Declare Bandits Terrorists - 36 State Speakers Tell Buhari / Osun Kicks Off N300m Hydro-power Project. / Buhari Leaves For India Tuesday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.