Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:53 PM

EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS (21400 Views)

Feminist Coalition - #EndSARS Sponsors' - Website Blocked? / Feminist Coalition Stops Accepting EndSARS Donations / EndSARS: We Are Also Fighting For LGBGTQ+ Community - Feminist Coalition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by jrusky(m): 10:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
Next topic abeg. Who is Islamic cleric?

I'm sure he is suffering from cow urine overdosed.
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by TinubuGoQuench(f): 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bolustical:
This is very nice, let everyone exercise his/her fundamental human right(s). After all, it's a democracy.

If protesters can block roads, others too should be able to report them.

KEEP FOOLING YOURSELF

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by SolarKing1: 11:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
egoldman:

I can get it for you here in India, only issues is there is no flight to niger for now embarassed
cry Pls, how can we go about it? There must be a way. How much should I send?
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Arabaincubus: 12:36am On Nov 17, 2020
Islamic clowns everywhere. Isn't it a shame that under Buhari, Nigeria suffers the worst woes ever? These guys are as annoying as the devil.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by egoldman(m): 12:37am On Nov 17, 2020
SolarKing1:

cry Pls, how can we go about it? There must be a way. How much should I send?

No need to send, I will connect you to give my relation in Lagos, problem remains how u receive it, to send it by DHL will cost you more.

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by One4me: 3:53am On Nov 17, 2020
November1857:
This backwards stunt can never report/petition the activities of Fulani's herdsmen and Bandits to Dss, UK and United States !

The level of Intimidation going on right now, qualifies the Government to be called a Super Dictator.
Northerners are taking advantage of this #EndSARS crackdown by Buhari and his Fulani Jiahdist, to unleash further violence on Southerners, using State Security Agencies
Imagine, Boko Haram, Kidnappers, Bandits, killer Fulani Herdsmen dont get a mention but ordinary unarmed protesters are who they are pursuing with all their military strength?
Nigeria is not a country, Northerners cant keep trying to destroy the South, we wont allow this Genocide by Buhari to continue

Let them continue, they are fast-forwarding the breakup they are praying for.
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by One4me: 3:57am On Nov 17, 2020
Angelfrost:
So, ENDSARS is more of a problem to Northern Islamic Clerics than Boko Haram, Herdsmen, Bandits, and kidnappers!!! Interesting!

Looks like that.
#EndSARS has energised them and all Nigeria's security agencies.

Using these brute forces to intimidate the protesters, wont stop the protest
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by JustforMen: 4:26am On Nov 17, 2020
Xisnin:
The Islamic scholar should come clean and tell us his intention for this petition. Is he really concerned about the country's welfare or threatened by the "feminist" organisation just as the alpha males are.

Meanwhile seeing "feminist coalition" during the EndSars protest was shocking. The first group of people targeted during an unrest or breakdown of law and order are those considered minorities and "deviants" such as LGTB people. Makes one wonder who is coordinating the group and their aims.

We the Alpha males are not intimidated by feminists or anything for that matter, never, may be alfa males are but definitely not the Alpha males.
The Alpha male knows his place and is comfortable with his role, ever willing and able to take charge of his environment with all its challenges and rewards. Other men want to be him, women want to be with him all because of who he is.
We Alpha males desire women to be held accountable to the standards and roles of gender equality that they espouse.
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by Nobody: 6:05am On Nov 17, 2020
November1857:
This backwards stunt can never report/petition the activities of Fulani's herdsmen and Bandits to Dss, UK and United States !
He's wise to have reported it to DSS rather than ur demi god US or UK. These ppl persistently report their issues to President abt the activities of bandits and BH. If u delusionally believe US and UK will directly come to ur aid in a hard time then u'll go to war and die while they're there sending envoys to intervene for peace talk. Look at what is happening in Ethiopia now!
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by LagosAirport: 8:49am On Nov 17, 2020
The DSS should arrest the man for constituting a nuisance before he goes

1 Like

Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by SolarKing1: 11:42am On Nov 17, 2020
egoldman:

No need to send, I will connect you to give my relation in Lagos, problem remains how u receive it, to send it by DHL will cost you more.
Pls, do the calculation and let me know the total. I can go and give the money to your Lagos relation so that you will know I'm very urgently serious about the 8Gb Redmi Note 9 ProMax.
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by oyatz(m): 11:51am On Nov 17, 2020
sapientia:
Aside the fact that the people who petitioned the police are daft

The police they petitioned must be more daft

But the most daft of all was the Judge who gave order for police to investigate #ENDSARS

lol.. Imagine an innocent ant in a meeting of fowls

Nyways...

All these lies and intimidation might delay the justice

But truth will always prevail and justice will be served

Buhari, Burutai and Jide Sanwo Olu cannot escape it

Nobody, including #EndSARS promoters & protesters are above the law.
Any NIgerian citizen who feel that they have violated his rights or ran foul of our laws can petition the law enforcement agencies.
Re: EndSARS: Lawal Gusau Reports Feminist Coalition To DSS by sapientia(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
oyatz:

Nobody, including #EndSARS promoters & protesters are above the law.
Any NIgerian citizen who feel that they have violated his rights or ran foul of our laws can petition the law enforcement agencies.

You are talking in the nonsense till protest becomes a crime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku To Cut Short Europe Trip To Attend Osun PDP Rally / Profile of the Judges recommended for elevation to the Supreme Court (Pics) / With Love From Sambisa - By Da Boomsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.