Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,895 members, 7,806,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:09 PM

Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo (48677 Views)

Atiku's 'Country Home In Dubai' - Dino Melaye Shares Photo, Mocks Critics / Coronavirus: Atiku Abubakar, Dino Melaye Pray For Kyari After Testing Positive / 'Policeman Jacked & Punched Me' - Dino Melaye Shares Videos, Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by ikenna042: 6:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dino grin
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Kingrefreshed: 6:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
drinoayo:
Senator Dino Melaye on Monday shared a photo on social media of his lunchtime with former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, Igbere TV reports.

Both of them are members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1328301727364341761?s=20

The former Kogi lawmaker did not disclose the reason for their meeting.

Melaye’s daughter Mary had on Sunday celebrated her birthday.

Yes that's Atikulated Dino grin grin grin
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Glovoutu(m): 6:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dont know if these two are trying to remind us they ar not yet behind bars. Does ur meet raise the standard of living of increasing poor families. Pls get attention from ur family,wife & kids if they still care

1 Like

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Lewisalexander(m): 6:08pm On Nov 16, 2020
I don't like this Dino. This dude disgust me

1 Like

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Seyzcham91(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
Federal Republic Of Dream Nation
fuckingAyaya:
which country?

2 Likes

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by killuminati(m): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
which country?
abeg help me ask am again cry

2 Likes

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by shegra58: 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
drinoayo:
Senator Dino Melaye on Monday shared a photo on social media of his lunchtime with former Vice President Atiku Abubakar, Igbere TV reports.

Both of them are members of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

https://twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1328301727364341761?s=20

The former Kogi lawmaker did not disclose the reason for their meeting.

Melaye’s daughter Mary had on Sunday celebrated her birthday.
Wetin then eat sef kiss

1 Like

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by efighter: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
which country?

Biafra Republic of Drugs and Crime of course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by olawonder(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
Thr’s a reason why Oga Dino simply put Atiku Abubakar on that tag... he could hv wrote Alh. Atiku Abubakar if wanted to but...
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by GEEBITE: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
When Atiku and Tinubu meet at Intels boardroom for dividend sharing,what caption would you put on that.SInner and Saint?
thebosstrevor1:
When 2 criminals meet, what do you expect.

I am just thinking what they are discussing but i believe it is nothing that can help Nigeria grow
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Pigmy(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
zpakln:
Atiku/Melaye 2023 grin
CRAB

1 Like

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by athaboi(f): 6:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
seunmsg:
Rejected political rogues.
I used to think that you are gentle and mature
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by friday2011(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
which country?

grin

Probably Botswana

2 Likes

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wow. So thankful for this news. Now I can finally get that loan from my bank I have been applying for the last 6 months by showing them this pic. Praise Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by madjune(m): 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Who's talking and who's listening?

And, who's lunching?

1 Like

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Gamesmart: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
Meeting of CROOKS!

1 Like

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Nobody: 6:18pm On Nov 16, 2020
These are our heroes here in Igbo Land....In case you don't know, na we make them loose election....we gave them so much confidence and declare them winners on Social media, the only problem is that, we no gree go out and vote during the main election�

1 Like

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by knowhowk: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
Punakapunaka:
grin.... Two PDP Failures met to discuss More Failure cheesy cheesy cheesy
. Do we have Success in the Governance of Nigeria Yet .
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Splitmind: 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
which country?

The imagiNATION. grin

1 Like

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by knowhowk: 6:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
thebosstrevor1:
When 2 criminals meet, what do you expect.

I am just thinking what they are discussing but i believe it is nothing that can help Nigeria grow
And Name the ones that are not Criminals
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Unrated900(m): 6:26pm On Nov 16, 2020
Yahoo senator
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by JoeEeL(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
This guy is merely part of them and a real social media space irritant. undecided
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by medolab90(m): 6:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wahala for who dey fight over Politicians.
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Akaujaa(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
I bet this place is not Nigeria but Dubai. Atiku lives in Dubai January to December. He only visits Nigeria when he has a business engagement here. That's the man who wants to rule Nigeria. These politicians neither care nor believe in Nigeria, they only see the country as a tree where they pluck money and then run back to a foreign land to squander it.

2 Likes

Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Diamondplus1805(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
Game of Politics
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by vertueptime: 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Former governor, VP, and former senator.. You former nairalander lol, u complete the ailure

Punakapunaka:
grin.... Two PDP Failures met to discuss More Failure cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
zpakln:
Atiku/Melaye 2023 grin
God forbid! Leadership is coming to the youths come 2023 by the grace of God.
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by Louisboy22(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
zpakln:
Atiku/Melaye 2023 grin
ur mumu never still do abi "it's only a fool that fall twice
Re: Lunch With Atiku Abubakar: Dino Melaye Shares Photo by RealDD: 6:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
zpakln:
Atiku/Melaye 2023 grin
Are you still thinking of these corrupt guys as befitting to steer the ship of government in Nigeria?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / PHOTOS: Amotekun Solidarity Protest In Lagos / Weapons Found On Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.