Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,995 members, 7,806,889 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See (14035 Views)

APC Exposed:this Is Why They Don’t Want Peter Obi As President - Nigeria Is Gone / Exposed: This Fact About Yoruba Muslims Will Shock You / EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Sett7: 10:11am On Nov 17, 2020
ShitStain:

Lol this is funny because I don't understand how you think I'm igbo just from what I wrote up there.
I'm yoruba.and the igbo's are much better people than you blood thirsty parasitic northerners.peace!
Igbo mascurading as Yoruba.you people are already known for your hate towards other tribe. Oga stop hiding behind Yoruba to show your hate
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by ShitStain(m): 10:13am On Nov 17, 2020
Sett7:

Igbo mascurading as Yoruba.you people are already known for your hate towards other tribe. Oga stop hiding behind Yoruba to show your hate

Lol.whatever rocks your boat.parasite.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by IJOBA2: 10:15am On Nov 17, 2020
Sett7:

WHY NOT ATTACK THE MESSAGE INSTEAD OF THE MESSENGER grin UNA PLAN NOR GO WORK AGAIN, WE DON WISE UP

14 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by abduljabbar4(m): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2020
ShitStain:

Lol this is funny because I don't understand how you think I'm igbo just from what I wrote up there.
I'm yoruba.and the igbo's are much better people than you blood thirsty parasitic northerners.peace!

that you are Yoruba doesn't add one kb of credit to your post

Even the benefits we are deriving from the Yorubas are natural. We are not benefitting anything from your audio human capital or innovations. You guys sure as hell didn't create the crude oil you have and sure as hell, you didn't dig a path for yourselves to the Atlantic ocean. In other words, we are benefitting from the gifts of nature THROUGH the south south and the south West, and that means we are in no way pulling you guys back.

The south is responsible for 90% of the bad reputation we have today as a country. The north keeps its problems within Nigeria, but you guys travel around the world to convince everyone that the average Nigerian is a criminal.

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by princemillla(m): 10:34am On Nov 17, 2020
IJOBA2:
BUT WHERR IS HELINUES BRUH grin

Stop looking for insanity in a group of sane fellow

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by seanwilliam(m): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2020
jojofola:

Even the section 6 subsection 6c was craftily written. You wouldn't even realize or understand what they meant.
and we yoruba and ibos will be attacking ourselves.. chai! I pray this man life is safe sha

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by seanwilliam(m): 10:40am On Nov 17, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Even the benefits we are deriving from the Yorubas are natural. We are not benefitting anything from your audio human capital or innovations. You guys sure as hell didn't create the crude oil you have and sure as hell, you didn't dig a path for yourselves to the Atlantic ocean. In other words, we are benefitting from the gifts of nature THROUGH the south south and the south West and that means we are in no way pulling you guys back.

The south is responsible for 90% of the bad reputation we have today as a country. The north keeps its problems within Nigeria, but you guys travel around the world to convince everyone that the average Nigerian is a criminal.
you're very stupid for this nonsense you're saying.. I wish I can send u a thunder slap right now.. see entitlement mentality at peak!!

13 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Overgrownbaby: 10:44am On Nov 17, 2020
There is also a series on Netflix about the creation of NIGGER -AREA(Nigeria) .. just search for the ''The journey of an African Colony '‘. For Africa/Nigeria to be great we need a leader who have lived in a white man country and seen through his craps
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by ShitStain(m): 10:45am On Nov 17, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Even the benefits we are deriving from the Yorubas are natural. We are not benefitting anything from your audio human capital or innovations. You guys sure as hell didn't create the crude oil you have and sure as hell, you didn't dig a path for yourselves to the Atlantic ocean. In other words, we are benefitting from the gifts of nature THROUGH the south south and the south West, and that means we are in no way pulling you guys back.

Lol.you are benefiting from south south's and south west gifts of nature,so are other parts of this country.now tell me what we the southerners are benefiting from your northerners except the constant bloodshed,Almajiri children masquerading in every state but we are the ones who are giving the country bad reputation.i laugh!
When the easterners call for secession you say the unity of Nigeria is "NON NEGOTIABLE" because you know that the day this union ceases to exist you are left with nothing.
I don't blame you guy's I blame the southern leaders that have refused to see beyond their greed.

14 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by mekysmart123: 10:45am On Nov 17, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Bro, calm down. No be fight. If the North is sincere in the work-ability of Nigeria, they should support restructuring and resource control. This will go a long way to create a vibrant nation that even the north will be proud of.
How will you feel, as a southerner if your business is destroyed in the north, because of sharia, and yet same North benefits from VAT, in the same business you don't permit in your enclave. The injustice is too much. We should revisit the constitution. We should restructure so we can create a true federal system that will benefit all.
Like I said, calm down, no be fight.

6 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by abduljabbar4(m): 10:46am On Nov 17, 2020
seanwilliam:
you're very stupid for this nonsense you're saying.. I wish I can send u a thunder slap right now.. see entitlement mentality at peak!!

Cry me a river, Pendechocheesy

The oil and the ocean are both the creations of Allah the almighty. When the north starts depending on your taxes, your businesses, or your manufacturing sectors, you can call us parasitestongue

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by mekysmart123: 10:48am On Nov 17, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Cry me a river, Pendechocheesy

The oil and the ocean are both the creations of Allah the almighty. When the north starts depending on your taxes, your businesses, or your manufacturing sectors, you can call us parasitestongue
Wow! shocked This is interesting shocked

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by abduljabbar4(m): 10:51am On Nov 17, 2020
mekysmart123:

Bro, calm down. No be fight. If the North is sincere in the work-ability of Nigeria, they should support restructuring and resource control. This will go a long way to create a vibrant nation that even the north will be proud of.
How will you feel, as a southerner if your business is destroyed in the north, because of sharia, and yet same North benefits from VAT, in the same business you don't permit in your enclave. The injustice is too much. We should revisit the constitution. We should restructure so we can create a true federal system that will benefit all.
Like I said, calm down, no be fight.

It's only not a fight when we learn to be objective. Personally, I'm not proud of northern Nigeria. I don't like it when we advocate for Sharia (there are millions of northern Christians) and I hate it when we violate the rights of others (destroying alcohol and so on)

BUT.

Let's tell ourselves the truth. Is the north really responsible for the downfall of the south? What I believe is that no region is doing enough. With or without a restructure, we shall remain where we are until a massive mental reorientation is conducted in the country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by abduljabbar4(m): 10:55am On Nov 17, 2020
ShitStain:

Lol.you are benefiting from south south's and south west gifts of nature,so are other parts of this country.now tell me what we the southerners are benefiting from your northerners except the constant bloodshed,Almajiri children masquerading in every state but we are the ones who are giving the country bad reputation.i laugh!
When the easterners call for secession you say the unity of Nigeria is "NON NEGOTIATE" because you know that the day this union ceases to exist you are left with nothing.
I don't blame you guy's I blame the southern leaders that have refused to see beyond their greed.

Come and see the mess your brothers are creating up north. Your strip clubs, your Yahoo-yahoo, your prostitution, your piracy and your fake drugs are doing major damage to our region as well.

Look, im tired of taking stains from your sh!t so maybe you should find another soul to disturb.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by ShitStain(m): 11:15am On Nov 17, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Come and see the mess your brothers are creating up north. Your strip clubs, your Yahoo-yahoo, your prostitution, your piracy and your fake drugs are doing major damage to our region as well.

Look, im tired of taking stains from your sh!t so maybe you should find another soul to disturb.

Lol!
Not only are your people parasites and leaches,you're also Hypocrites!

9 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by ShitStain(m): 11:18am On Nov 17, 2020
abduljabbar4:

Lol!
It is hypocritical of you to think notherners are not into prostitution,yahoo yahoo piracy and selling of drugs.

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by hammerDK: 11:28am On Nov 17, 2020
very good.
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Kloenboi: 11:48am On Nov 17, 2020
[b][/b]NOW YOU CAN SEE HOW ITS PLAYING OUT! 200 MILLION NIGERIANS HELD HOSTAGE

WATCH PLEASE!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KeCsBOz9W_4&t=1304s
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Etinosa1234: 11:51am On Nov 17, 2020
abduljabbar4:

It's only not a fight when we learn to be objective. Personally, I'm not proud of northern Nigeria. I don't like it when we advocate for Sharia (there are millions of northern Christians) and I hate it when we violate the rights of others (destroying alcohol and so on)

BUT.

Let's tell ourselves the truth. Is the north really responsible for the downfall of the south? What I believe is that no region is doing enough. With or without a restructure, we shall remain where we are until a massive mental reorientation is conducted in the country.

The truth is ... The average Southerner has been made to see the North as an enemy even when their own leaders are very corrupt and wicked...

Ibori embezzled
Igbinedion embezzled
Tinubu embezzled
Orji Uzor Kalu embezzled
Oshiomole embezzled
Pondei embezzled
Babatunde Fowler embezzled
Alamesiagha embezzled
James nwafor committed crimes with bravery

Our leaders are very corrupt but somehow.. the problem seems to be from the north

All our leaders in the national assembly are very corrupt ..

The truth is that the power to restructure lies on the legislature of which our people are part of... But our leaders have made it seem like it's the North that's holding the country back... The North is not even as powerful as we paint them but our leaders used them to instill fear in us..

The average northerner is poor and uneducated ...his own aim is to look for food to eat then born children he can't take care of. Nothing concern them with world domination...

U guys should transfer ur fear to ur leaders in the national assembly.. how many Southern senators or house of representatives has come out to support restructuring... Its because they are benefiting from the system..... Otherwise they'd have pushed a bill for reviewing the constitution to restructure the country but none is doing it...

U guys should stop the conspiracy theories and face ur leaders... They'll explain better for u..

Buhari does not have the power to restructure the country. The national assembly does
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by abduljabbar4(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Etinosa1234:

The truth is ... The average Southerner has been made to see the North as an enemy even when their own leaders are very corrupt and wicked...

Ibori embezzled
Igbinedion embezzled
Tinubu embezzled
Orji Uzor Kalu embezzled
Oshiomole embezzled
Pondei embezzled
Babatunde Fowler embezzled
Alamesiagha embezzled
James nwafor committed crimes with bravery

Our leaders are very corrupt but somehow.. the problem seems to be from the north

All our leaders in the national assembly are very corrupt ..

The truth is that the power to restructure lies on the legislature of which our people are part of... But our leaders have made it seem like it's the North that's holding the country back... The North is not even as powerful as we paint them but our leaders used them to instill fear in us..

The average northerner is poor and uneducated ...his own aim is to look for food to eat then born children he can't take care of. Nothing concern them with world domination...

U guys should transfer ur fear to ur leaders in the national assembly.. how many Southern senators or house of representatives has come out to support restructuring... Its because they are benefiting from the system..... Otherwise they'd have pushed a bill for reviewing the constitution to restructure the country but none is doing it...

U guys should stop the conspiracy theories and face ur leaders... They'll explain better for u..

Buhari does not have the power to restructure the country. The national assembly does

We are basically saying the same thing. The north has its problems, but it isn't the sole thing responsible for the south's under development. After the massive corruption recently unveiled in NCDC, I expected a little more rational thinking among the southern Nigerians that think they would be better than UAE if Nigeria should be partitioned.
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by abduljabbar4(m): 12:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
ShitStain:

Lol!
It is hypocritical of you to think notherners are not into prostitution,yahoo yahoo piracy and selling of drugs.

K
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Etinosa1234: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
abduljabbar4:

We are basically saying the same thing. The north has its problems, but it isn't the sole thing responsible for the south's under development. After the massive corruption recently unveiled in NCDC, I expected a little more rational thinking among the southern Nigerians that think they would be better than UAE if Nigeria should be partitioned.

Yes.. I supported u... Its people that don't know the workings of the govt and the Law that keep blaming North as the reason for their backwardness
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by IJOBA2: 12:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Etinosa1234:
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]

Yes.. I supported u... Its people that don't know the workings of the govt and the Law that keep blaming North as the reason for their backwardness
IS ETINOSA YOUR REAL NAME CAN YOU SPEAK BINI LANGUAGE FLUENTLY grin
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by tutudesz: 12:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
abduljabbar4:

BUT.

If you are honest with your assessment, The North, South West and South East are benefitting from the present Constitution undecided South South is the one feeding and carry Nigerian on their own.

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Lashist(m): 12:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
abduljabbar4:

But the real criminals are the Northern elites. At least they have stolen from your people more than anything else and left them on the road begging all the days of their lives. Even in criminality, you guys have beaten the south severally
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Lashist(m): 12:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
abduljabbar4:

You'd rather prefer taking huge shiits from your rulers while licking their asses. The mess northern elites have done is way worse than what you mentioned. There is prostitution, fraud, strip clubs, etc in other countries. You didn't mention the ones that isnt in other developed countries like killings, terrorism and so on you guys do on a regular cheesy
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Etinosa1234: 12:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
IJOBA2:
IS ETINOSA YOUR REAL NAME CAN YOU SPEAK BINI LANGUAGE FLUENTLY grin

Go through my posts... That I don't support ur claim of northern domination doesn't make me a zombie...

Yes we all know that Buhari is a disaster but we need to start calling out our lawmakers.. they are also part of the disaster...

Read the constitution... U'll know how powerful the legislature are
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by saaron(m): 1:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
When we say Nigeria's 1999 constitution is a Satanic creation, we're not high on weeds. We know exactly what we're saying.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Yongsiggz(m): 1:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by UDbester(m): 1:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
And some Stooge will be online saying let's maintain world peace.

To hell with world peace!!!!!

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by nabiz(m): 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mr. Tony you have play your role. History will be fair to you and your lineage

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Be Fair In Your Criticism Of My Administration, Buhari Tells Elite / 2023 Elections Proudest Achievement Of My Govt – Buhari / Jonathan Not Fighting Corruption – Ex-ICPC Chairman.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.