Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,026 members, 7,799,508 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:58 PM

Are You Looking For Legit Online Investment You Can Do With Minimum Of 1k? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Are You Looking For Legit Online Investment You Can Do With Minimum Of 1k? (398 Views)

Invest with minimum of 1M and get 250k-500K ask me how / Join My Bonus With Minimum Of 5k / My Review On Legit Online Jobs That Pays Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Looking For Legit Online Investment You Can Do With Minimum Of 1k? by Akanoaaa(m): 1:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
The investment I'm talking about is a trading platform like forex but you will be guided and given what to trade on without loosing a kobo.

We receive forcast every day and make atlest 3k profit every single day (depending on your capital).

You only need to register for free and recharge your account with minimum of 1k for trading.

No referrals needed, nothing nothing.

Have been on the platform for the past two months and I just decided to share it here maybe I will be the reason some people here will celebrate their Christmas colorfully. I'm not rich enough to do giveaway here but the information am sharing now is more than giveaway anybody here can get.

Withdrawal is everyday and every moment.

Remainder: there is no any chances of loosing your money if you follow coach instructions and if by any means you follow coach instructions and you still loose your money, I will refund you.

If you are interested, DM me on WhatsApp with this number "Zero 8 0 three one 5 zero 9 2 two nine".
Re: Are You Looking For Legit Online Investment You Can Do With Minimum Of 1k? by majamajic(m): 2:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Shalom ?
Re: Are You Looking For Legit Online Investment You Can Do With Minimum Of 1k? by Akanoaaa(m): 3:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
majamajic:
grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin

Shalom ?

Do you know what Shalom means?
Re: Are You Looking For Legit Online Investment You Can Do With Minimum Of 1k? by olatunyemi(m): 4:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
Akanoaaa:
The investment I'm talking about is a trading platform like forex but you will be guided and given what to trade on without loosing a kobo.

We receive forcast every day and make atlest 3k profit every single day (depending on your capital).

You only need to register for free and recharge your account with minimum of 1k for trading.

No referrals needed, nothing nothing.

Have been on the platform for the past two months and I just decided to share it here maybe I will be the reason some people here will celebrate their Christmas colorfully. I'm not rich enough to do giveaway here but the information am sharing now is more than giveaway anybody here can get.

Withdrawal is everyday and every moment.

Remainder: there is no any chances of loosing your money if you follow coach instructions and if by any means you follow coach instructions and you still loose your money, I will refund you.

If you are interested, DM me on WhatsApp with this number "Zero 8 0 three one 5 zero 9 2 two nine".

1 Like

Re: Are You Looking For Legit Online Investment You Can Do With Minimum Of 1k? by peteradoga3(m): 3:02am On Nov 17, 2020
Re: Are You Looking For Legit Online Investment You Can Do With Minimum Of 1k? by macsino: 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Hurray, Oxford International Group Is Now In AKURE! Invest NOW / How Can I Start Delivery Business In Lagos? / ×

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.