Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) (29685 Views)

OPPO Launches Reno5 Smartphone Series / OPPO launches A1k and A5s Mid Range Smartphones Into The Nigerian Market / Japan Launches The World Thinnest And Lightest Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by megabosslevelz: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Not just you; would definitely love to handle one myself
chumsfortech:
From the dimensions, it is really slim, sleek and light weight - would love to hold this in my hands soon

1 Like

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by ikennamadu1(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
this rubbish processor for 128k.... rubbish ... I no use am buy London used iPhone 7

18 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by DarkJeddi(m): 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
megabosslevelz:
It has 6 AI Portrait Cameras - that is amazing even to you!
Story..
It can have 10 AI Cameras,does it beat a Pixel or iPhone with TWO ?
Who 6 cameras epp?

13 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by bigdot1759(m): 3:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
I see many phone users who know little about phone can u compared this to redmi note 9pro( with sd720), and infinix zero 8(helio g90t)

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by bigdot1759(m): 3:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
remember
redmi note 9pro cost #112k for 6/128gb, why zero 8 cost #117k for 8/128gb

4 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by khingTony(m): 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Congregation of OPPO Marketers

grin
grin
grin

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by Yinksy09(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2020
DarkJeddi:
AI Camera features? shocked
Are we still in 2018?

Oppo AI Camera does automatic scene recognition. Once you focus your camera at the right direction then the AI camera features automatically tweak the settings behind the scenes for that killer shot.
I think even in 2020 the smartphone is well deserved.

1 Like

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by Reeb2244: 4:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
Oppo marketers are worse than Tecno, infinix and itel Marketers.

See them everywhere!

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by chariisGRACE(m): 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
Wahala for who no sabi this thread. grin

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by Buho(m): 6:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
The amount of OPPO marketers here is disgusting. Dem dey try promote the phone by making mumu fake comments.

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:57pm On Nov 16, 2020
Yinksy09:

Oppo AI Camera does automatic scene recognition. Once you focus your camera at the right direction then the AI camera features automatically tweak the settings behind the scenes for that killer shot.
I think even in 2020 the smartphone is well deserved.
Touting AI Camera features in 2020 is laughable..
That was the catchphrase and selling point of Smartphones TWO YEARS AGO.. shocked
Which Smartphone worth its name does not do automatic scene recognition in this day and age? shocked
Not denigrating the phone,but claiming that as the selling point is OUTDATED..

15 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by olabolaji(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Reeoman:
why do i feel like this is a plan thread, like mehn everyone is mad sha

The script is out of this world. See planned work ehn

29 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by Dexterfire: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
This is the fakest thread I've ever seen angryangryangry
wahala for who no sabi oppo marketers grin grin

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by arabmoney14: 8:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Reeoman:
Swrs....am thinking the same thing too

Edit: you are right. Fake thread by failed oppo marketers

11 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by wagazala: 10:19pm On Nov 16, 2020
olabolaji:

The script is out of this world. See planned work ehn

Although i like and use oppo phones, this thread had me laughing... grin grin

The one wey scatter my head na the person wey dem ask say where you buy am, him say accredited store nationwide... cheesy cheesy grin grin

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by khingTony(m): 11:42pm On Nov 16, 2020
wagazala:

The one wey scatter my head na the person wey dem ask say where you buy am, him say accredited store nationwide... cheesy cheesy grin grin
grin grin grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by JimmyDarmody: 4:40am On Nov 17, 2020
Oppo marketers hijacked the thread ooo grin

14 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by dimugonabo: 4:42am On Nov 17, 2020
wagazala:

Hehehe grin

6 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by Nobody: 5:08am On Nov 17, 2020
aramanda14:
A mid-range smartphone with this features? this is amazing!!!! Please where can i buy this?
if you in lekki you can get at abimbola Emma street
Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by Uyi168: 5:19am On Nov 17, 2020
Why is everyone on this thread sounding like a zombie??

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 5:22am On Nov 17, 2020
Reeoman:
You could smell it...the first few commenters are marketers..if it smells and looks like fish then it’s definitely fish!

13 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by ityP(m): 5:24am On Nov 17, 2020
chumsfortech:
For a mid-range smartphone, that processor mhad gaaan, I would really love to try out the 6 AI Portrait cameras - heard a lot about the amazing pictures output.

Processor mad how? Redmi note 8 pro came with G90T, which is a lot better than this and we no hear too much noise

9 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by Grandmeister(m): 5:24am On Nov 17, 2020
wagazala:

Burst my brain grin

7 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by Offpoint1: 5:26am On Nov 17, 2020
Reeoman:
I thought I'm the only one, OPPO agents thread. Na dem dem.

Just checked their profile, na OPPO marketers dem

9 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by Nobody: 5:32am On Nov 17, 2020
This device vs RN9pro

Which wins??
Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by Samyd18: 5:37am On Nov 17, 2020
Reeoman:

You are not alone
Everyone is praising the phone

No subjective and objective criticism

10 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by Opeke2020: 5:39am On Nov 17, 2020
How to become Oppo marketer PDF 10000 pages

9 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by moshuur(m): 5:39am On Nov 17, 2020
those wey comment on d first page are oppo marketers ooooo.....

9 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by Wisedove(m): 5:44am On Nov 17, 2020
grin This thread ingenuity can be perceived from thousand miles away.
Just go through the profiles on the monikers praising the device you will know they were mostly created in January 2019.
I understand you guys are trying to do your job but you need to allow people to give their views about the said device besides they will be the one to use it

14 Likes

Re: OPPO Launches The A93 In Nigeria (Specifications, Price, Pictures) by ityP(m): 5:51am On Nov 17, 2020
ikennamadu1:
this rubbish processor for 128k.... rubbish ... I no use am buy London used iPhone 7

You mean iPhone 7 plus, cause iPhone 7 London use no pass 80k. And yes, that processor na nonsense. I'm seeing people hailing it here and it tells me they all are jjc when it comes to phones

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Help Me Ooo I Bought And Iphone5 And I Cant Open It / One Mobile Phone App You Can't Live Without? / What Happened To Gionee And Why You Haven't Seen New Phones From Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.