Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,971 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:35 AM

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th (49645 Views)

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by DexterousOne(m): 9:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
walezy14:

He should be arrested for disturbing the peace. If his son or daughter has been killed in the just concluded endsars palavar, he may not have the cause to relaunch endsars. The affected families still mourning the demise of their beloved. Sowore, enough of this wahala.

The government killed those protesters

Place the blame squarely on them.

You and the rest of you are suffering from Stockholm syndrome

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by iokpebholo: 9:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
SeriouslySense:
So been a coward will make things work out eventually, the inevitable can only be postponed, although it's the politicians sending the thugs.

Do you think to exorcize a strong demon is easy, with little faith?

yes...to exorcize demons is very easy sir..We did it in Edo by using our PVC to free d state of Oshiomole and his cronies..If u want real change,get ur PVC and vote in a govt u feel will bring real change instead of instigating violence and destruction

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by SeriouslySense(m): 9:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
Do you think you will always have all the time to wait for one day, do you know the times and seasons. Can you even discern

iokpebholo:
yes...to exorcize demons is very easy sir..We did it in Edo by using our PVC to free d state of Oshiomole and his cronies..If u want real change,get ur PVC and vote in a govt u feel will bring real change instead of instigating violence and destruction

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by MsAllison(f): 9:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
blasted12:
Oga bloodykiller how far na? Trump don lose o
do i know you?

dear who's bloody kill?

I don't accept PMs please
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by MsAllison(f): 9:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
IJOBA2:
I HAVE TOLD YOU SEVERAL TIMES THAT HELINUES IS NOT A YORUBA MAN. NO REASONABLE YORUBA MAN WOULD SUPPORT HIS OPPRESSOR.

THIS IS JUST A NORTHERN DIVIDE AND RULE TACTICS.
okkk
noted
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by mobi99(m): 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
keep the spirit alive... restructure or nothing, I wonder why people are still comfortable wit the way things are going on in this country, even after what we protest against buhari and his cohorts has the balls to increase pms price... and even making plans to borrow another $750b for there Christmas.... not minding the huge debt and enormous money used in servicing the dept... yet some people still want us to keep calm and act like the northern zombies who has little or no knowledge about education and prefer living like a slave even though na their brothers still dey top poverty and illiteracy has finished them and their unborn generation.... seriously we need another protest, this is becoming too much and alarming

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by iokpebholo: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
SeriouslySense:

Do you think you will always have all the time to wait for one day, do you know the times and seasons. Can you even discern

yes I can discern dt Sowore is only fighting for his pocket

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Emyogalanya: 9:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
slimfit1:

Government Agent coming to cause fight.
na them government go send to hijack protest all over the country. Did you note that all government claims about hoodlums only happens in nigeria and not abroad? Why can't same hoodlums highjack it abroad? And the hoodlums always follows immediately pro buhari protest starts

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by charlibo1: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
This sowore guy can never be president in dis Nigeria. He lacks planning and coordination. Despite the clampdown on the tag endsars and the disbandment of d sars operatives, you are still coming out to protest with the tag endsars again.

Y not use another tag, e.g #EndPoliceBrutality #Endinsurgency, etc. Sars is gone and gone for good. The sars officials are now normal police and will keep the brutality on. So use a more accurate tag
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by SeriouslySense(m): 10:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Even if he is fighting for his pocket, his actions are meaningful, can you explain how he fought for his pocket or summarize a bit

Anyway always judge a book, by its content, and Sowore actions are meaningful in this present situation,

Like I should remind you our problems are peculiar, let consider how we think as Nigerians, or our peculiarities, such as,

1) We can be sentimental, tribal, religious.

2) We can be illogical and more emotive, therefore have poor judgments and put meaning into things that are not relevant.

3) We can be too local, and not exposed or well read.

iokpebholo:
yes I can discern dt Sowore is only fighting for his pocket

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Nobody: 10:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
davodyguy:

And just started noticing or been there for a while?

Can i dm you , so we can chat privately
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Ken4Christ: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Could you make your comments without shedding tears?

From the likes, the ratio of nairalander in support to those against is 4:1. So, you are in the minority.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by micflo28(m): 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
Stop drawing us back Mr. Man. Buhari just have 2years to go. Let's bare and stop the senseless killings and destructions. For a protest to be peaceful and successful, it is evident that you must carry the security agents along from start to finish.

3 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Ugwuoha: 10:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:
We are waiting for him and his crews...

This time , no Mercy

You are not more than a bag of flesh and bones.
You are a bloodless cowards!
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by osusuallstars: 10:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
I love your courage sowore
Nigerian Youths esp (south) are lazy
Join lets run this madness once and for all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by thesilentman(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
iokpebholo:
Security agents should roast him alive if he dare cause any mayhem.rubbish
You Are A Big Fool
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Bluffly: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
He should rather change his narative to #EndBadleadership

What happened in SARS isn't about SARS but rather a failed Nigerian system. The failed systemic of SARS exist in all government MDAs and parastatals in peculiar ways

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by davodyguy: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
jajeri3216:

Can i dm you , so we can chat privately
Ok
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by manuroq(m): 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
Weather he has good intentions or not, we should never stop fighting bad government
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by idid: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
He can never be President, so says " the small god of Nairaland". You all wallow in abject ignorance here.

charlibo1:
This sowore guy can never be president in dis Nigeria. He lacks planning and coordination. Despite the clampdown on the tag endsars and the disbandment of d sars operatives, you are still coming out to protest with the tag endsars again.

Y not use another tag, e.g #EndPoliceBrutality #Endinsurgency, etc. Sars is gone and gone for good. The sars officials are now normal police and will keep the brutality on. So use a more accurate tag
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Could you make your comments without shearing tears?
You are the one shedding tears evil man. Like lifeless Jubril, like Syncophant surpporters.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by AnanseK(m): 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2020
MrALIVE:
YOU ARE A FOOL IF YOU ARE STILL IN LOVE WITH YOUR OPPRESSORS

A failed politician wants to take over government by thuggery. It will never happen. Let him return to the ballot box.
We shall be in Abuja to teach him sense.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by stealmatic(m): 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
What is your father doing. Is he a coward that he can't go and roast him alive?
that's too ash na,u called his father a coward at least he is a coward,your father is an idiot for breading and training an illiterate like you,can u imagine,and people are already liking his post,oyinara

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Nobody: 10:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
[s]
ivolt:
The corrupt undertaker should not block any road if he likes himself. Peaceful means peaceful, no excuse. The fact that a person under house arrest is allowed to freely move around freely and even cause unrest shows why quota system appointment should be scrapped.
[/s] I pity your generation for you surpporting evil as a means of livelihood.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by daniwise(m): 10:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

I said don't shed a tear...

You no dey hear words?

This thing wey u dey do go get consequences.mark my words
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
make nobody sha block road make I no pass go hustle, cos una be bastards, the fool get shahara reporter business wey dey fetch am money, falz get songs wey dey fetch am money, davido same thing.....if any bastards block road for hustling guys from their daily bread.... make police shoot am. selfish bastards, alot of people are still crying cos of the outcome and the chain reaction of the last protest and this bofoon wanna do anoda one.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by francisbarrack(m): 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
iokpebholo:
Security agents should roast him alive if he dare cause any mayhem.rubbish

Omo ofo nie
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Cajal(m): 10:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:

Could you make your comments without shedding tears?
Is in sifia pains
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Coolcalmcollect(m): 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
slimfit1:

How is a protest a treason who is your teacher?
look Mr man there's no shame in accepting the fact one is a fool, accept and own it

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

What's The Biggest Scam In Nigeria? People React(Photos) / Mustapha Audu & His Wife Were In Court In 2013 Over N18m Scam (Photos) / Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.