Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,576 members, 7,809,096 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th (49651 Views)

#EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore, Deji Adeyanju, Aisha Yesufu Lead Protest In Abuja / DSS Begged Sowore To Accept 'Death Warrant' Deal - Falana / Ope Sowore To Buhari: 'My Children And I Want My Husband Back Home' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by stanisbaratheon: 10:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Some of the fools criticizing Sowore cannot go to their local government today because of bandits but they can come online with their leprosy infested fingers to cast aspersions at a man fighting an oppressive government.

5 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by AnanseK(m): 10:54pm On Nov 16, 2020
The vandals disguised as protesters. You want to bring down an elected government by thuggery. A defeated presidential candidate wants to change of government through violence.
It will not happen, we shall be in abuja to teach you sense. The destruction that happened in lagos will not even start there.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Nobody: 11:04pm On Nov 16, 2020
Imagine,someone will be begging for airtime just to come online and defend Buhari...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by mariahAngel(f): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
helinues:
We are waiting for him and his crews...

This time , no Mercy

Cowards like you only fight battles online.

True heros die fighting for what they believe in.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by VULCAN(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
Did you say the same when Buhari and Tinubu were sponsoring protests against Good luck?

If not, you are a fvking hypocrite!

Unik3030:
I am not against protest but what this guy is doing is treason,u contest against a man n u get defeated.u are now trying to pay back by destabilising his government,it's obvious this guy has sinister motive but I pity d fools who will follow him.

2 Likes

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by pacespot(m): 11:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
iokpebholo:
Security agents should roast him alive if he dare cause any mayhem.rubbish

Aboki, you will rather die in perpetual poverty and penury right?

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by jchioma: 11:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
siraj1402:
The mistake this guy made was that he contested for the last presidential election.
You can't eat your cake and still have it, no government will take that.

The way zome sombies are programmed beats me hollow. So, since he contested, he can no longer protest in things that aggrieves him or his constituency? If you or anyone sees the need to protest, so be it. If your cause is just, so be it. Our constitution guarantees us that right to peaceful protest.

We will not give in to fear! For it is better to die for what we believe in than live like slaves in our own land. Until we see the dreams of our fathers, We move.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Onlyonebuhari: 11:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
After looting our properties, this bastard is coming again. Come to Lagos if we won't stone you.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by jchioma: 11:20pm On Nov 16, 2020
mobi99:
keep the spirit alive... restructure or nothing, I wonder why people are still comfortable wit the way things are going on in this country, even after what we protest against buhari and his cohorts has the balls to increase pms price... and even making plans to borrow another $750b for there Christmas.... not minding the huge debt and enormous money used in servicing the dept... yet some people still want us to keep calm and act like the northern zombies who has little or no knowledge about education and prefer living like a slave even though na their brothers still dey top poverty and illiteracy has finished them and their unborn generation.... seriously we need another protest, this is becoming too much and alarming
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by franxalive(m): 11:21pm On Nov 16, 2020
Flier:
He should be arrested and locked up because I don’t know what else they want
Fuel is there we are not protesting
Border closure is there we are not protesting
ASUU strike is there we are not protesting
We don’t need more ENDSARS Protest

PLEASE, WHEN ARGUING IN PUBLIC FORUM, DO SUCH WITH YOUR SENSES AND BRAIN �, AS TO AVOID EMBARRASSING SELF OBVIOUSLY.

HOW COULD YOU HAVE ARGUED THAT THE PROTEST STOOD FOR JUST SARS EXCESSES ALONE?, embarassed

SO YOU COULDN'T MAKE OUT OTHER THINGS WRITTEN ON PLACARDS, SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS? ... STATING ABOUT BAD GOVERNANCE, CORRUPTION, ALL MANNER THAT HAVE BEDEVIL THIS HAPLESS CORNTREE undecided

AND YOU CALL SELF LEADERS OF TOMORROW cry cry cry

I WEAK FOR YOUR LIKES

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by pacespot(m): 11:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
Some people might be saying this Sowore has a political ambition, but he is actually brave for doing all this over the years even during the military juntas. We need someone like him to stand up against all odds in leading the charge against this dehumanizing government of the day. This guy has been molested, incarcerated and threatened, but he is still going strong in the fight, we need a resilient fighter like him. I'm saying this because if there is any option to vote for a presidential candidate tomorrow, I will definitely consider him first, he has really won my heart with his dogged spirit. I can bet it that Nigerian youth will not regret it if he is to win the presidency ticket tomorrow. He is even a self made entrepreneur without having any affiliation to the government. I believe he will understand the plights of people better.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by traihit: 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Christistruth00:

Their real aim is to start a Civil war or topple Buhari's Govt . They may also falsely Claim there was another Massacre in Abuja so as to justify their attack on Abuja like they did in Lagos.

They may be waiting to release another barrage of fake news to justify burning down Aso Rock and the National Assembly.
The people of Abuja should defend themselves and their property from any attack.

No sir. Their real aim is to stop Buhari and his over-confident co-political elites from thinking all is well when in fact nothing is. Finally, they'd be forced to address the issue of getting a new constitution of the people instead of continuing this deceitful system till 2023 when a new government will come in and most probably become a new monster.

Nigeria needs to change its constitution now more than never and unless these political elites in their Mount Olympus of power are made to realize this through the citizens massive display of discontent, the powers that control Nigeria would be forced to rethink and make Nigeria a country where we can all sit and develop instead of the intellectual elites looking for opportunities abroad.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by vince49: 11:33pm On Nov 16, 2020
slimfit1:

Tell us one thing that you have done to help this country?

imagine this foolish post, what have you and Sowore done to help this country. come to think of it, what will Sowore do differently if he becomes Nigerian president today.

Lazy youths indeed.

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gabriel004: 11:45pm On Nov 16, 2020
Aboguede:

If u re not sowore hiding under this moniker then u re a bigger fuul

Sowore is a nusiance
Sowore is a nuisance for having brain that none of your familyember has.?
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Viktom(m): 11:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, I am sure you are shedding a bitter tear how your life have been tatared, but because of shame, you still using agidi to support your slave master.

Your life is doomed awe.

my dear don't waste your energy, many Nigerians don't use fuel, I have not met a fanatical Buharist that uses fuel and dear helinues is just another one.

na who get car or generator dey complain about fuel price, who no get no dey worry.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by SirBunky85(m): 12:06am On Nov 17, 2020
MsAllison:
i love yerobas but i hate Tinubu's urchins
onye ara,tinubu gbuo gi ebe ahu
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 17, 2020
Gabkosh:
Lol, I am sure you are shedding a bitter tear how your life have been tatared, but because of shame, you still using agidi to support your slave master.

Your life is doomed awe.

That guy is a Fulani guy from Kwara.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Gokoyer0(m): 12:08am On Nov 17, 2020
O lord shocked
JoeEeL:

He has been doing his own bit. Even if his protest raises just 2 particles of dust, he's made his own statement.

What mark have u ever made in your twenty-something years old life? undecided

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Goodluckall: 12:27am On Nov 17, 2020
I go bring my Bitcoin come

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by sencekompis: 12:33am On Nov 17, 2020
o maa lound ooooohhh
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Nobody: 12:59am On Nov 17, 2020
Sowore is a failed APC Activists who is no longer useful as Tinubu's propaganda machine and obviously cannot get the number of followers #ENDSARS recorded - He is a famed propagandist with selfish intent - he wants to hijack the movement and make himself its face - we all know that he is co-operating with the unpopular Buhari Government which is why they have not killed him on one of his 20-35 protesters with no single history of activism.

How I wish he walks into a stray bullet and learn the meaning of Matrydom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Nobody: 1:00am On Nov 17, 2020
traihit:

No sir. Their real aim is to stop Buhari and his over-confident co-political elites from thinking all is well when in fact nothing is. Finally, they'd be forced to address the issue of getting a new constitution of the people instead of continuing this deceitful system till 2023 when a new government will come in and most probably become a new monster.

Nigeria needs to change its constitution now more than never and unless these political elites in their Mount Olympus of power are made to realize this through the citizens massive display of discontent, the powers that control Nigeria would be forced to rethink and make Nigeria a country where we can all sit and develop instead of the intellectual elites looking for opportunities abroad.

Sowore is just a chameleon - he was snubbed when he arrived at the LEKKI protest venue and realised that even the crowed there lready knew his intentions - why did he not stand with them when the soldiers came
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Christistruth00: 1:24am On Nov 17, 2020
jaxxy:

Was sowore at Benin or did he ask the protesters there to rob? If anybody does that address them according to the law. That’s not sowores doing or instruction. Many things escalated the protests and it was anybody’s instructions bt how government respond poorly to the people or Even police behavior to the protesters.

The government and police shud learn how to deescalate issues/tension not escalate it or play politics with it. Same thing happened in America with black lives matter so its happens when handled wrongly.

What of government thugs that attacked, killed and destroyed protesters cars and properties in abuja and Lagos? Ohh Ure silent about that

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSIw2mJXiQg&t=134s
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by bigcasava1(m): 1:33am On Nov 17, 2020
helinues:
We are waiting for him and his crews...

This time , no Mercy
what do you mean by that? The whole world is watching anyway
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by sulaak(m): 2:04am On Nov 17, 2020
Unik3030:
I am not against protest but what this guy is doing is treason,u contest against a man n u get defeated.u are now trying to pay back by destabilising his government,it's obvious this guy has sinister motive but I pity d fools who will follow him.

Protesting is not treason, street protest is one of the foundations of democracy, the right to protest. Today it is Buhari, tomorrow it will be Okorocha or Tinubu.
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Orpe7(m): 2:10am On Nov 17, 2020
Only to run away and others get arrested for it
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by peacettw: 2:24am On Nov 17, 2020
SeriouslySense:
how old are you

Lol. Old enough to see through the bulls****

1 Like

Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Christistruth00: 2:31am On Nov 17, 2020
traihit:

By burning down Lagos and the SW and Slaughtering Police?

What are Elections for?
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by slimtosin(m): 2:52am On Nov 17, 2020
COMMENT OF THE YEAR ��...but nevertheless people who are meant to do it are not bothered ...they like being oppressed by the oppressors
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Christistruth00: 2:57am On Nov 17, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Really, reminds me of a slave who is not intelligent and loves his oppressors, he will say anything to defend his masters.

You Sound like one of those confused IPOB that the runaway Clown Kanu brainwashed with lies.

Have you removed your Biafran flag from Benue yet or have they burnt it to ashes?
Re: #EndSARS: Omoyele Sowore To Lead Protest In Abuja On November 18th by Mulisana: 2:58am On Nov 17, 2020
From March 8th to March 15th, the number of confirmed cases among New York teenagers under the age of 18 increased. However, these cases were not detected in time due to insufficient detection capabilities for the new coronavirus. The first case was reported for more than four months After the new coronavirus detection is still a problem in most states

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Calls APC Convention A Joke In New Photo / Buhari To FCT Residents: You Are Necessary Evil Despite Voting PDP / Frustration, Anger In APC Over Buhari’s Ministerial List - Daily Independent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.