Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:14 AM

7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. (3776 Views)

Tell Me Your Date Of Birth And I Will Reveal Your Personality To You / The First Animal You See In This Picture Will Determine Your Personality. / What Your Breasts Shape Says About Your Personality! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by Uzomacharles: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
fati2001:

LEARN.

See your mouth
Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by Uzomacharles: 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
What of Camel Toe

1 Like

Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by 444crop: 6:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
I have naija toe... Please what does that one say
Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
fati2001:
4. Greek.

Known as flame or fire foot, this type is characterized by a protruding second toe which is even longer than the big toe .

SECRET

people with this toe are touted as extremely sporty and creative, leadership qualities of boast... Are evidently impulsive. Love causing chaos just to grab eyeballs.
I disagree I don't love causing Chaos for attention, I don't even love causing chaos

1 Like

Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by fati2001(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
Treborblue:
Wow I'm confused my toe resembles more of the Egyptian but the personality of the 7th one smaller toe fits me better

its similar to Egyptian toe ....
the differ between em"is the 5th toe.

yes I have both toes (Egypt and my 5th toe is small like 1inch) and I also displays all the personalities.
Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by fati2001(m): 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2020
LuciferO:
I disagree I don't love causing Chaos for attention, I don't even love causing chaos

okiey.
Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by Silentgroper(m): 7:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
fati2001:
Let's begin!!

Good day nairalander's, how was your day going on?

Today we are talking about the types of feet and their secrets.

Firstly we all know what's toe/ are toes right?

THEY ARE THE DIGITS OF THE FOOT OF A TETRAPOD..

And here are the types of toes:

Roman

Egyptian

Wide set

Greek

Stretched

Peasant

Extra small

cc: Truvel, zzor, Uzomacharles, virginprincess, pinkdoll ,robosky06, Nwaezeemmanuel sameazy15
God! Ur typos had my head spinning.

holy hell!
Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by fati2001(m): 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
Silentgroper:
God! Ur typos had my head spinning.

holy hell!

PLS DON'T DISPLAY UR TRAITS HERE.....

JUST MAINTAIN FOR SOME TIMES, I LIKED THE WAY THIS THREAD IS MOVING WITHOUT ANY CHAOS.
Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by Silentgroper(m): 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
fati2001:

PLS DON'T DISPLAY UR TRAITS HERE.....

JUST MAINTAIN FOR SOME TIMES, I LIKED THE WAY THIS THREAD IS MOVING WITHOUT ANY CHAOS.
U shud listen to corrections. Dnt get aggressive at me, gadem it.

abt d thread, could there be a mixture of d listed toes.

mine is looking like d egyptian nd d wide plus d extra small toes

1 Like

Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by Stephenmoka4(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
fati2001:
3. Wide set.

Known as traveller foot, has toes which either have a lot of gap between all the toes. Can be stretched quite far apart.

SECRET

traveller consumed by wanderlust, this foot depicts a person whose mind craves new and exciting adventure, happiest when on the go.
I have this one. grin Also describes me shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by fati2001(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
Silentgroper:

abt d thread, could there be a mixture of d listed toes.
mine is looking like d egyptian nd d wide plus d extra small toes
yes
Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by Harry00(m): 9:01pm On Nov 16, 2020
fati2001:
5. Peasant

All toes are the same length with the big toe maybe longer at times. The feet appear square in shape.

SECRET

Are calm and honest in nature, are truly sorted in life. They are probably the most thoughtful persons..And ideal choice for resolving issues and conflicts.
This is my toe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by robosky02(m): 9:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
fati2001:

all.

This babe you no dey ever fall hand shoooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by Treborblue(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
fati2001:

its similar to Egyptian toe ....
the differ between em"is the 5th toe.

yes I have both toes (Egypt and my 5th toe is small like 1inch) and I also displays all the personalities.
Your fifth toe is that small you must be really young. Away from that if your toe is that small then you should be under the last group don't you think cause now I'm confused

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by WrittyWritter(f): 10:03pm On Nov 16, 2020
I did not see my own oo..Naija toe smiley..but seriously I can't figure out my own..it is looking like a mix of all most everything ..maybe na sleep dey do me grin
Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by Sirconnect: 10:10pm On Nov 16, 2020
Something is missing the camel toe grin
Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by muller101(m): 10:12pm On Nov 16, 2020
Useless thread.
Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by phyya(f): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
craftricINTERIO:
It's another from fatima

Well, get your home decor and more from CRAFTRICINTERIOR contact on my siggy.

This name 'Craftricinterior' is painful to the eyes cry. I spent 30secs trying to pronounce it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by Nobody: 10:36pm On Nov 16, 2020
Shey this fati girl dey albeans like this ?
Which one be Egyptian toe sad
Fati2000 what of Saudi Arabian toe
Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by Savie(m): 10:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
What about Nigerian toe
Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by fati2001(m): 6:03am On Nov 17, 2020
Treborblue:

Your fifth toe is that small you must be really young.

old humans can get small toe, young humans can get small toe, tall and short can get small toe... VICE VERSA.
Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by fati2001(m): 6:07am On Nov 17, 2020
Treborblue:

Your fifth toe is that small you must be really young. Away from that if your toe is that small then you should be under the last group don't you think cause now I'm confused

pple can have mixed feet... (especially that of Egyptian feet it can be wide set too)
Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 17, 2020
fati2001:
2.Egyptian toe

A pretty common foot type, is noticeable by long big toe, and usually longer and narrower than other shapes .

SECRET

people who have the feet have a royal air about them, love extra pampering. Are also generally friendly.
This is where i belong and I must confess you are right about the secret

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Type Of Toes, And The Secret About Your Personality. by craftricINTERIO: 7:07am On Nov 17, 2020
phyya:

This name 'Craftricinterior' is painful to the eyes cry. I spent 30secs trying to pronounce it.

Oh sorry about that

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Rihanna Shows Off Her Baby For The First Time / Many Men Are Guilty Of This But They Blame Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.