Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,321 members, 7,780,798 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:30 PM

Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary (44108 Views)

Tony Umez And Wife Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Tony Umez And Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 19th Wedding Anniversary / Tony Umez Kisses His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Despirado121(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nollywood actor Tony Umez has celebrated his 21st wedding anniversary with wife Patsy Ogochukwu, Igbere TV reports.

The 56-years-old shared a picture of himself and wife on his Twitter page.

“Happy 21 Years Wedding Anniversary to Me & Mine. You’ve been a blessing to me and God bless the day I found YOU. LOVE YOU ETERNALLY,” he wrote on Monday.

https://twitter.com/toneroangel/status/1328306554525913088?s=20

Their marriage is blessed with four children.

Igbere TV recalls that Tony made his acting debut in the 1994 film Died Wretched: Buried in N2.3m Casket.

He joined Twitter in September and urged fans to show him love.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by TossTos: 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
You Never how to live untill you love someone
Your life started the day you start loving someone ..
The heart that loves is forever young
Who travels for love find the joirney not far

You are gonna be together forever !

_
I want to love too !
I want to celebrate my love too !

88 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Smellymouth: 2:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
I remember Nollywood that year when you see certain characters you already know half of the story.
Kanayo o Kanayo = money rituals
Ramsey Noah / Jim Iyke = lover boy
Tony Umez = woman wrapper that always ends up inside bottle.

239 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by inoki247: 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Happy Wedding Anniversary Mr Durling Ozo Uncle..

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by ayomipoosi: 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
HWA to him and his dorling

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Beckysexy(f): 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mr Dorling grin
I don't know why but whenever I see this man name Ozo comes to my mind. Lol grin
Well, Happy Wedding Anniversary.

51 Likes

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Stanweezy(m): 6:30pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nollywood actor Ozo celebrates marriage anniversary

28 Likes

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Hambivert: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Sparogatively, the sanctimonious nature of marriage has largely been debased leading to unceremonious divorce cases and the unethical BabyMama syndrome ravaging an overwhelming proportion of our human populace.

21 years is not a small feat in these times!
21 minus the number of years of many old youth would make them children once again and leave many more in the foetus sphere . Yet, Mr Umez, you and your wife have been married for that long when many men were still children and many more yet unborn!

God bless your home and I hope this woman continually remain your first and only dorling!
Mr. Tony Umez and Wife

...Congratulobia!

17 Likes

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
grin
Ozo

Op why didn't you post the twitter comments na cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by athaboi(f): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
21? Wow..still looks young

3 Likes

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by platido(m): 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Congratulations sir,. Genevieve and Omotola love portion don hold you tire...but still good to celebrate your wedding anniversary after 21 years... grin grin grin grin

14 Likes

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by YorubaKinging: 6:46pm On Nov 16, 2020
Bbb
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by beautyhd: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Happy 21st years in marriage.

Mr dorling,aka Ozo's elder brother

9 Likes

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by law001(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dorlin I can explain.

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by shizzleStar: 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Our cry cry actor. 'Durling' please forgive me cheesy

Very lovely guy thou cheesy

WAOW! So dis guy don reach 56years? And 21years in marriage with 4 kids. Interesting!

Sensible guy. Notice how he kept his wife, family and marriage out of the public eye and social media frenzy and razzmatazz, no suprise the marriage 21 years. Responsible guy

In 4years iit will be silver jubilee. Nice. I pray they will celebrate golden jubilee (50years) basking in peace, joy and contentment, IJN...Amen.

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by ecomalchemist(m): 6:47pm On Nov 16, 2020
Big boss, the chief whip of the SIMP ACADEMY.

Big ups to you 'DoRLiNg'.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by gift01: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mr Lover Boy turned Lover man. Your wife must have cried a lot with your heart break movies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Luvlyfal(f): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Happy wedding anniversary
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by slawormiir: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by leonard002(m): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Dooorling.... I can explain grin

Happy anniversary sir cheesy
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by bigdammyj: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Noted
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Andersonken(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
God bless your union, Amen.
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Osusu317(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Problem for person wen nor get slippers

Wahala for person wen get shirt

Frustration for person wen nor fit marry because of financial issue

Sorrow and predicament for who nor fit celebrate anniversary

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Omezif(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
When there is Understanding between husband and wife their appearance tells everything.
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Brandonx(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
21 years of bondage. If he had remained single just imagine the Pussy he would have banged without raising an eyebrow.
Well marriage is not for everyone tho
Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by Odunayomi247(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Mr tony Simpson

1 Like

Re: Tony Umez & His Wife, Patsy Ogochukwu Celebrate 21st Wedding Anniversary by aybrands(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Congratulations

Check my Signature ��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fan Grabs Wizkid's Leg At His Mali Concert / Wizkid Acknowledges His 2nd Son With Binta Diamond / Miracle Igbokwe Passes His Commercial Pilot Airplane Exams In Flying Colors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.