Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video (33281 Views)

Chike Searches For Lady He Met During Performance (Video) / Ludacris Dances To Zlatan And Burna Boy's "Killin Dem" Song / Gov. Ambode And Davido Pictured Together Ahead Of His Show In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by debbiebianca2(f): 2:59pm On Nov 16, 2020
Burnaboy and Wizkid spotted rehearsing together as both of them set to perform Ginger live on Wednesday and Thursday.

Recall Wizkid featured Burnaboy in his newly released album #MadeinLagos. So Burnaboy joined him to rehearse together.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsVSUtu1_pA

12 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by slawormiir: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Wizkid and burna boy my real niggarrrrs...two talented niggeeeeees

Not that untalented moda fuckkking frogged voice called davido who uses too much voice enhancer in the studio and still dishes out dogg shitt to his fans...
Untill davido learn how to sing...he ain't making my play list that goes like this:
cole
The weekend
Imagine dragons
Jesse jags
Sia
Burna boy
2face
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
WizKid( Balogun the big boy)
Avicii( rest in peace)
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone( the music wizard)
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night
Edsheeran
Taylor swift
One direction
Lewis capaldi
Sam smith
Ariana Grande
Kehlani
Billie eilish
Camilo Cabello..

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by FactBoyz: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
shocked
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Luvlyfal(f): 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2020
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by temmypotter(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
This low-key wiz and Burna gang up though.. it has anti Davido agenda all over it.

Make them forget.. This one nor dey move OBO! The best.. sho get?

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by LaIabobo: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
I love wizkid's music better however I love Davido's personality more.
Both are great acts and MADE.

My fave atm is Blessed by Wizkid and Damian Marley

62 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Pearly255(f): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
These two their music have a way of sinking in

No matter how depressed and unhappy you are you must shake those legs

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by etibaba(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Oluwa Burna!!!

7 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Renforce: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
2kings

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Zico5(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
These guys can't do anything without marijuana. And these are some people role model.

46 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by leonard002(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ok we hear

As for me, I still get better scores to settle with the angel wey send me come naija

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Emotionless100: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ok
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by OneKinGuy(m): 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
That music is boring AF!

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Nobody: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
See real geezzzz

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Nuttyboii: 6:49pm On Nov 16, 2020
Madest jam��

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
This man and weed

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Hayzead07(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Starboy

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by sunshineV(f): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
tatibigi fc won't like dis

1 Like

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Great
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by TSBO: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Cool
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Scrupulous419(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
debbiebianca2:
Burnaboy and Wizkid spotted rehearsing together as both of them set to perform Ginger live on Wednesday and Thursday.

Recall Wizkid featured Burnaboy in his newly released album #MadeinLagos. So Burnaboy joined him to rehearse together.

Watch The Video Below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsVSUtu1_pA
k
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
grin

Fire in Davidos camp right now

Choi how can I meet burna for hook up

4 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Ice4jez(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
Why I Dey feel say davido gist come up for der

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Adrian9(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Union of the African giants. The shorter "gaint" is taller.
Burna boy head ehhrr! Na head of a true African giant!

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by TheRollingStone: 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Ma niggah burna

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Omo boys dey on steady smoke cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by zeusdgrt(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Legends
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 6:51pm On Nov 16, 2020
Zico5:
These guys can't do anything without marijuana. And these are some people role model.
Addictions bro
Re: Wizkid And Burna Boy Rehearse 'Ginger' Together Ahead Of Live Performance (Video by Frankiecrenshaw: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2020
OneKinGuy:
That music is boring AF!
you're probably deaf

25 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Speaks About Her Relationship With Benin Prince / Ebuka's Parents Renew Their Wedding Vows After 50 Years Of Marriage / 6Yr Old Millionare Isabella Barrett

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.